• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

s-CRY-ed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Lol!^^
As I said before I think is an awersome show, but I have not seen it in a while! Since I cant download or anything like that but also I have to go to bed at 12! It sucks. My parents are so mean!!!!!>.<

Yuki-kun

I luv that show but I wish they would put it on earlier cause its such a long time after full Metal alchemist comes on i get bored but its kool oh and i hope they dont close your thread cause they do if its another one out there cause they shore dont waste time closing mine lol

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
well this is the one everyone is really posting in so I don't know...anyway, i love this show...it is reallly good.
It is one of the few Animes i've seen from the beginning and I can't wait to see this Sat. I want to know what happens. Straight Cougar is my favorite charater, he is just so funny, reminds me of myself...lol

helios

Bronze Member
Kazuma and ryuhos final forms kick @$$ but sadly i checked i think that there are only 27 episodes that means its over in 3 weeks.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Well, that sux( the show didn't last that long 2 me?) It's no suprise becuz mainly anime shows go up to 26 episodes( that's how long a regular anime is, though, lots anime shows could go beyond that limit like*coff*....InuYasha....)

But it's gonna suck when it ends( probably repeats later in da year)Yeah, I also like Cougar. He brings alot to life in da show & he's crazy & funny. Though I mostly like Kazuma.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The anime ownz. I was *personally* insulted when Mujo called Cougar slow.

scryed is awesome in fact i'm listning to the opening song Reckless Fire does anyone else like this song?

[crash]

Phoenix said:
The anime ownz. I was *personally* insulted when Mujo called Cougar slow.
ME TOO!!!!
I was oo no you didn't...I was mad:mad:
but then sad b/c *spoiler*I thought he died then he was back later on in another episode then he said bro to Kazuma and Kazuma said Big bro back and then ALOT of things made since after that between them two.*spoiler*

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
kitethehero205 said:
scryed is awesome in fact i'm listning to the opening song Reckless Fire does anyone else like this song?

I do!!!I love that song for some odd reason. Pretty good indeed( well, to me)
Scryed is almost ENDING too!!!!Crap, I don't want it to end................yet.

Why do they even call the show S-cry-ed an-e-wayz.....?:confused:

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I think it's funny how the two main characters are exactly the same, except one is a bit pretentious. I find it a bit refreshing that Kazuma spares us the melodramatic speech whenever he fights someone. I wish I could say the same for Ryuho.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It kinda bothers me a little bit to hear Mu Gen's voice as Kazuma's. They re-use the voices for anime shows a lot more than you want them to.

At least the episode count isn't as high as DragonBallz's. I'd hate to go through 300+ plus episodes just for a happy ending.

[crash]

Its s-CRY-ed only 26 episodes....that means it ends this Saturday and I think it will be really good b/c the last one ended with them about to fight...ooo I can't wait!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back