• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOUR: Latin American Spanish Voice Actors from Big Hero 6 and Hercules Tease Voice Work on a Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora04

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to inform you guys that Constantin von Jaschroff (German VO of Sora)
stated that he is not working on KH3. He wasnt even approached by SE

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to inform you guys that Constantin von Jaschroff (German VO of Sora)
stated that he is not working on KH3. He wasnt even approached by SE
That's such a shame. He's great and imo he is the best Sora. Better than any other version anyway. :/ Maybe they just wanted someone else to voice Sora. Or this confirms that the rumor or whatever is false (I haven't read a lot on this whole topic yet) and there won't be any dubs

Can you tell me where he said that?

Last edited:

Sora04

Hi Muke, of course I can. if I only know how.....
How do I upload the Image here?

Sora04

zO7h6OO.png

5UPm4

Me and a friend wanted to start a Petition. But then we saw the Disney Central Petition and decided not to start it.
He responded that he would love to be Sora again but wasnt approached by SE. But he thinks that a Petition could help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That story actually sounds familiar. It happened some time last year right, his rejection of the idea that he was asked back to voice Sora? Things could have changed since then.

Sora04

No actually i asked him again last month. I made that screenshot like 5 minutes ago.
also you can aks him too. He is a very kind guys and answer almost to every mail.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, I can’t see any screenshot. There’s just a tiny white box in your post though? Did you upload it to a website that is compatible with the forums and link it correctly?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Oh sorry i will try it again. Yes i uploaded it on IMGUR.

heres the link: https://imgur.com/gallery/5UPm4
Thanks! He's so nice.

Translation for anyone who's interested: Thank you for your effort! Unfortunately, I still haven't been approached by Square Enix... I do think you could achieve something with a petition and of course I would be very happy if it works!

Sora04

But that was a month ago. Maybe something changed. I dont want to disturb him with all the Messages. Maybe someone else could write him. You can get in contact with him on Facebook.

Alja

I think it's better to wait. There's no point in asking him again after such a short time and even if he had been asked in the mean time, he might still answer in a similar way to avoid problems.
I think it's more interesting to see whether the Disney voice actors have recently been involved in the dub of a video game since they are more likely to be approached again. Or - if they are truly doing multiple language versions - their schedules aren't overlapping at all which might mean some localisations are already working on the game while others haven't even been approaching the voice actors yet.

Though I am still somewhat skeptical of this. They could have put the original dub on the 1.5+2.5 versions if they planned multiple language dubs. Eh, I don't mind as long as they let me choose to listen to the English dub.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if this would be the FIRST game in the franchise to have a Latin Spanish dub, give that I enjoy watching and listening to every Disney movie and show in Latin Spanish and the actors involved in those projects when I was a kid, so hearing them in a Kingdom Hearts game in Latin Spanish would be incredible.

Although the problem is, I don't think Square Enix has released ANY of their video games particularly from their biggest Franchises like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and of course Kingdom Hearts in the Latin American market as the only games that have been dubbed/localized in Latin Spanish were: Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Just Cause and some of their app games. My guess the reason those franchises (Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts) have not been localized in Latin Spanish either it's corporate decisions from the people within Square Enix if they want to have the games localized and/or it's cost issues when it comes to localizing the games.

I would give the video a 50/50, but it's possible Memo Aponte and Alan Prieto are doing Kingdom Hearts III since:

1. They did say in the video they were recording for a video game.

2. No other video game (particularly Disney game) has something related to Big Hero 6.

3. While Memo isn't much of a video game voice actor he has done the following games (with the latter two being from outside of Disney: Disney Infinity, Star Wars Battlefront II, and El Trayecto (Fifa 17) (known as The Journey in English)

But let's wait and see, I'm still hoping it's a Latin Spanish dub game!!

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Well folks the "game" that Memo and Alan were working on back in March was actually for LEGO DC Super Villains and not Kingdom Hearts III as the End credits listed both Alan Prieto and Memo Aponte's name's respectively.

Seems this is a nail to the coffin for KH3's internationally dubbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back