• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Help?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Well i got this idea from a friend on another forum, then it crashed. So i wanna continue this RP somewhere else, but i don't really have an idea on how to do it, so i come to you for help:

I don't really have a set story just yet, but i'm working on it...anyways, You can either play as a Original Org 13 member or you can have a custom O.N (Original Nobody) to create Organization Over XIII. I'm thinking about having it where the new members (O.N's) have to work their way up doing missions and assignments like Roxas did in 358/2 days...but alot more challenging. And where members can join up at anytime in the RP and have Xemnas call a meeting and introduce them or something...idk yet. I might add a part where they spy on the 7 Princesses of Heart before they got captured in KH1 for little missions. (i'm still working on things like that)

Original Org members: Demyx, Luxord, Xaldin, Xigbar, Axel, Roxas, Xemnas, Xion, Saïx, Marluxia, Lexaeus, Zexion, Larxene, and Vexen.

Here is the O.N template:
Nobody Name: (actual name (or just a chosen name) jumbled up with an X in it):
Number:
Nickname:
Element:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:

Here is a copy of my template for you to see what it would be like for a O.N

Nobody Name: Braxin

Number: XVII(17)

Nickname: Brax

Element: Fire and Darkness

Weapon: Two swords that oddly resembles the keyblade but they are a combination of a dark red and black color with short tiny spikes at the end of each blade.

Personality: Braxin is calm and quite a funny guy, when he is in a good mood. When he gets angry there is no telling what he might do. He normally doesn’t talk much. Quite shy around his peers, and not very social. He also is quite on the lazy side and rather sleep then go on missions of fight.

Appearance:
Braxin has dark blonde hair, blue eyes and his facial structure is that of a teenage around the age of 17. Then he wears the classic Organization black jacket but with the sleeves removed.

Any ideas on a basic story, or more to add on the template?
Anything at all would be helpful!

Trevor

Re: Help?

Can I be Xaldin?
my favorite is xemnas but I don't wan't to be a leader.

Trevor

I'm going to make a temp I just wanted to make sure I get xaldin

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

So your going to be Xaldin, and a custom character?...sweet!!
Can't wait to see your temp

@KSX: I just want more insight on a story...and maybe a few more members xD

Trevor

Nobody Name: Xaldin

number: III(3)

Element: Wind

Battle style:
Xaldin, the "Whirlwind Lancer" , is a Nobody that uses the wind to manipulate his six lances, named Lindworm, and to shield himself. Xaldin's lances can transform into a dragon-shaped contraption to attack opponents with whirlwinds. He controls the lance-wielding Dragoon Nobodies.

Bio:
Xaldin's original self was named Dilan, a palace guard under Ansem. Becoming a Nobody to be free of emotion, Xaldin understood the set backs of lacking a heart, but kept a clear disdain towards people who follow their hearts.

xaldin.png

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

Like the temp, Trevor. Mainly temps are used for the custom characters but this is fine too ^^
Now, do you have an idea of a storyline or something to have in the RP, cuz that's what i'm really looking for.

Trevor

I don't really know but one idea (just to start the roleplay it wouldn't be the overall goal... actully we don't nessicaraly need a overall goal we could have just a bunch of goals... I don't know). Okay so we could say that malificent has taken controll of the world that never was and has built a strong team of heartless controllers and we need to reclaim it for our headquarters.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

I'll definitely be posting a temp for this later but as far as the storyline, do you know what you want the main goal of the org to be? Just an idea but if you want the main goal to be getting hearts of their own and you're thinking of the seven princesses of heart being spied on you could tie it together. Because of the princesses hearts being so strong the org wishes to turn them to heartless (perhaps by corrupting them?) and capturing their hearts for kingdom hearts. Even though their hearts are pure the organization's nobodies don't understand the human heart which would explain their belief that any heart could be penetrated by darkness and captured.

For the temp you could always put history as an option for O.N. describing whether they remember their past, ect. I'm willing to be Axel.

I don't really know but one idea (just to start the roleplay it wouldn't be the overall goal... actully we don't nessicaraly need a overall goal we could have just a bunch of goals... I don't know). Okay so we could say that malificent has taken controll of the world that never was and has built a strong team of heartless controllers and we need to reclaim it for our headquarters.
^That sounds cool. :)

Trevor

As for my custom character:

Name: darx

Number:? depends on when he comes in

Elements: Thunder and Darkness

Favorite Nobody minion: (custom) Looks like a dusk with black electricity surounding it damaging enemys slowly when they are close.

Weapon: two thin longswords sort of like sephiroths only one is black and one is gold.

personality: he is quite and cold but don't mistake this for shyness he proubly just dosen't like you.

Appearance: tan skin, long blue/silver hair, and large white bat like wings. about 6'4"

Last edited:

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards

I don't really know but one idea (just to start the roleplay it wouldn't be the overall goal... actully we don't nessicaraly need a overall goal we could have just a bunch of goals... I don't know). Okay so we could say that malificent has taken control of the world that never was and has built a strong team of heartless controllers and we need to reclaim it for our headquarters.

Hmmm not a bad idea. The Origanal Org members can assign the newbies (O.N) to slay the heartless and clear a path for the ORG members to find Maleficent or something like that.

I'll definitely be posting a temp for this later but as far as the storyline, do you know what you want the main goal of the org to be? Just an idea but if you want the main goal to be getting hearts of their own and you're thinking of the seven princesses of heart being spied on you could tie it together. Because of the princesses hearts being so strong the org wishes to turn them to heartless (perhaps by corrupting them?) and capturing their hearts for kingdom hearts. Even though their hearts are pure the organization's nobodies don't understand the human heart which would explain their belief that any heart could be penetrated by darkness and captured.

For the temp you could always put history as an option for O.N. describing whether they remember their past, ect. I'm willing to be Axel.

^That sounds cool. :)

That sounds great, i'll put some work on a little story for that.
Alright, if you could ppost your O.N temp soon, that would be great! Btw i'm marking you down as Axel and Trevor as Xaldin, plus your O.N characters. It's not gonna be in a tread right now, but i'll post an acctual Sign-up thread soon with everything set up.
As for my custom character:

Name: darx

Number:? depends on when he comes in

Elements: Thunder and Darkness

Favorite Nobody minion: (custom) Looks like a dusk with black electricity surounding it damaging enemys slowly when they are close.

Weapon: two thin longswords sort of like sephiroths only one is black and one is gold.

personality: he is quite and cold but don't mistake this for shyness he proubly just dosen't like you.

Appearance: tan skin, long blue/silver hair, and large white bat like wings. about 6'4"

Not a bad O.N temp, btw it don't matter when he comes in, just pick a number lol.

Last edited:

Trevor

I like NightWolf's Idea.
It works well with the spying on the princesses

Trevor

I have a question?
would we all be nobodys or would we have rpers be other people too

D

Deleted member 71005

Well, if you're committed to the RP then you can assign missions and have people pick missions up. It seems like it would be ideal for you too be Xemnas and Saix, that way you can freely distribute missions too.

Something like this:

Mission: Task goes here
World: World goes here
Level: Suggested level
Conditions: Put whatever conditions you want fulfilled here
Experience: If you want experience too be your base for leveling and ranking up then I suggest putting his here.

Feel free too improve upon this skeleton.

Note: If you decide too use experience I would have the amount needed to level up increase a set amount every 5-10 level or so. That way the math doesn't get confusing and is easy too manage. What you might want too do is require each person too add the experience after the mission is complete.

An example:

Org member: Need 200 XP too level up

Org member gets 125 XP

Or member: needs 75 XP too level up

Something like this should work if you want too use experience as a base.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member

Nobody Name: Xacre
Number: XVI (16)
Nickname: Doesn't have one. (may change later, couldn't think of one)
Element: Lightning and darkness
Weapon: bow and arrows
Appearance: She has her frosty white hair in one braid with spiked ends. Her eyes are pine green and are closed off most of the time. Lanky. She wears the organization cloak as it is though she does wear a metal chain around her neck. Her hood is normally off.
Personality:Xacre is quiet and prefers to stay in the shadows. She'll hold her end of a conversation but she isn't likely to start one without a good reason. If someone compliments her or complains about her actions she won't react much differently. She takes missions/assignments happily for, though she doesn't speak of it, she longs for a heart strongly. She doesn't like fighting but will fight as hard as she can if she must. In close combat she can't fight very well unless she is angry.

Btw i'm marking you down as Axel

Okay, cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back