• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas's, Vanitas's, and Terra's true identity Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LafNguy89

I apologize if this has already been discussed, and that this is so long

We all know that there is some kind of connection between Ven and Roxas (and thus Sora too). They look exactly the same, they have the exact same voice, what if Ven and Roxas are one and the same. What if Ven bonded with Sora the same way that KH1 Ansem bonded with Riku, except instead of being in control like Ansem was of Riku, Ven is ASLEEP inside of Sora. My theory is helped by the scene in 358/2 when Xemnas looks over Roxas and says "you are still alseep my friend"

Then there is the connection between Ven and Vanitas. I have figured that Vanitas is someone's Heartless, the first heartless. There is a scene in the new trailer were Eraqus yells at someone that they are not suppose to exist. I'm gonna take a wild guess in the park that that person he is yelling at is Vanitas, and he isn't suppose to exist because he is a Heartless. Now with the new trailer we know that Vanitas is very connected with Ven. Maybe Vanitas is Ven's heartless, and thus would make Ven a Nobody, the first Nobody. This also helps prove my theory that Ven and Roxas are one and the same, since Roxas is definitely a Nobody.

If Vanitas is the first heartless, who made him? Xehanort.
Xehanort accidentally created Vanitas from Ven, and he has realized that he has created a monster of nature, he has made one person into two, a heartless and a nobody. This is why he asked Terra to help fix his mistake (Vanitas) and this also proves why Ven asks Aqua to "erase" him on the beach at Destiny Island because he found out that he isn't suppose to exist since he is a Nobody

To get back to the whole "Master Xehanort made the first heartless", this also helps prove my theory on who Terra is. There is some connection between Terra, Xehanort, and the Lingering Sentiment. What if Xehanort bonded with Terra, but instead of being dormant, he completely kicked Terra out of his body. Terra's "soul", if you will, then took the shape of his amour. And only really being a soul without a true physical form, Terra couldn't really do anything and thus could only just remain at The Gathering Place and become the Lingering Sentiment. Xehanort, now in control of Terra's body, becomes one of Ansem the Wise's assistants and continues his experiments on the heartless and eventually becomes a heartless himself, and thus beings Kingdom Hearts 1

BGizzles456

'Ctrl + F

"Impregnate" not found.

I don't think a heartless would be able to wield a keyblade. A heartless doesn't have a mind of it's own so therefore it would be attacking those who have a keyblade, including Master Xehanort himself.

Last edited:

KeybladeKid1127

I sort of thought the same thing. I believe that Vanitas and Ventus are the same. as Heartless and Nobody.
To me, the thing with Master Xehanort taking Terra's body makese sense as well. For the fact he is old and he wants to continue his research on Heartless.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
We all know that there is some kind of connection between Ven and Roxas (and thus Sora too). They look exactly the same, they have the exact same voice, what if Ven and Roxas are one and the same. What if Ven bonded with Sora the same way that KH1 Ansem bonded with Riku, except instead of being in control like Ansem was of Riku, Ven is ASLEEP inside of Sora. My theory is helped by the scene in 358/2 when Xemnas looks over Roxas and says "you are still alseep my friend"

This has been stated numerous times.

Then there is the connection between Ven and Vanitas. I have figured that Vanitas is someone's Heartless, the first heartless.

No. It has been cpnfirmed that XtA and the other apprentices made the first heartless when they were experimenting.

Now with the new trailer we know that Vanitas is very connected with Ven. Maybe Vanitas is Ven's heartless, and thus would make Ven a Nobody, the first Nobody. This also helps prove my theory that Ven and Roxas are one and the same, since Roxas is definitely a Nobody.

What? It sounds as if you're saying that Vanitas is the heartless of a Nobody. That doesn't make sense, as Heartless are made when a person's heart falls to darkness, but a Nobody doesn't have a heart.

I am really confused...

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
First there has been much longer theorys on this site.

IMO your Ven/Roxas/Sora theory does make sense. I haven't played Days but that quote does support your idea.

However, the rest of your theory can be disproved by the fact that it was the apprentice Xehanort created the first heartless one year after BBS when he started experimenting with hearts [confirmed by Ansem Reports in KH1]

Naryx15

There is some connection between Terra, Xehanort, and the Lingering Sentiment. What if Xehanort bonded with Terra, but instead of being dormant, he completely kicked Terra out of his body. Terra's "soul", if you will, then took the shape of his amour. And only really being a soul without a true physical form, Terra couldn't really do anything and thus could only just remain at The Gathering Place and become the Lingering Sentiment. Xehanort, now in control of Terra's body, becomes one of Ansem the Wise's assistants and continues his experiments on the heartless and eventually becomes a heartless himself, and thus beings Kingdom Hearts 1

I agree with this part of the theory. It makes sense to me.

eizujeil

wait dont blame it yet, he actually has some good points about ven, i mean the game is called birth by sleep and ven is thrown in a room that is suspected to be the chamber of awakening, but i wouldnt read too deeply ino the terra thing

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I apologize if this has already been discussed, and that this is so long

So, Ven's heart inside Sora's...Debatable.

Then there is the connection between Ven and Vanitas. I have figured that Vanitas is someone's Heartless, the first heartless. There is a scene in the new trailer were Eraqus yells at someone that they are not suppose to exist. I'm gonna take a wild guess in the park that that person he is yelling at is Vanitas, and he isn't suppose to exist because he is a Heartless. Now with the new trailer we know that Vanitas is very connected with Ven. Maybe Vanitas is Ven's heartless, and thus would make Ven a Nobody, the first Nobody. This also helps prove my theory that Ven and Roxas are one and the same, since Roxas is definitely a Nobody.
Heartless don't exist in BBS, nor do nobodies.

If Vanitas is the first heartless, who made him? Xehanort.
Xehanort appears at the end of BBS, to which his experiments wouldn't have begun before BBS.

*Sees the rest of the post*

Oh, MASTER Xehanort. Why didn't you say so?

Regardless, heartless/nobodies don't exist during BBS.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Retcons can happen. The apprentices weren't mentioned in KH1, and no one's mentioned Mal overtaking HB since KH1.

That being said, I think maybe Vanitas isn't a heartless so much as a manifestation of darkness... or maybe he's feeding on whatever Ven is 'losing'.

I totally agree about the LS theory, though; I had similar thoughts.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Pretty much what the others said, the very first heartless that was created was by Apprentice Xehanort and that is after the events of BBS. Another thing the LS part sounds, plausible. I mean in the trailer you see Terra take the "LS kneeling position". And another ANOTHER thing for some reason Vanitas is starting to seem like less of the fabrication between himself and Ventus to me. Maybe Vanitas and Ventus are one of the same I really don't know but I'm starting to see more of a personality on him.

BFMV95

I don't think Vanitas is a heartless, I think he was created by the darkness inside of MX, since in the secret ending of FM+ he came out of MX.
Also nobodies didn't exist yet, nor did the heartless. Ven might just be a guy who can weild a keyblade, or read my theory about Ven/Roxas/Sora.

AllEndsWith-

You double-posted PrimeTime.

Anyway, what if Vanitas is like Xion, taking in Ven's power or memories or something. Then he'd be more of a parasite, I'm guessing.... damn it. Ima wait till January 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back