• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas Role in Disney Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot

If this has been already discussed I am really really sorry. I was wondering since Noruma said Roxas relationships toward Disney charachters (Disney Worlds) will be different what relationship will Roxas have with the characters? Will the disney worlds be there for only heartless killing spre purposes? I am just curious and if I did something wrong with the posting I am sorry.

Last edited:
A

Audo

A good idea would to have been to read the 358/2 Days sticky...
Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far said:
Worlds make a return in 358/2 Days, though the system with the worlds has been changed a bit. Appearing worlds will be one of the things said to remain, but not all of these worlds will be available to be played for fun and may only be visited at certain times, or during the missions. Not only that, but the relationships between people in the worlds will be different this time around as you go through the worlds, but many Disney characters are set to make a return. The story is also said not to progress by going to Disney worlds, but that stories will be progressing. It has also been said that Roxas will have different forms, like Sora, when he enters certain Disney Worlds.

The developers have said that, with the circumstance with Roxas, if he were to associate with too many people than it would become inconsistent with KH2 which is why they are thinking of putting in a different play dynamic into each world. They have also said that the appearing worlds will be primarily from previous games, but they will be choosing ones that are best suited for the game.

In October 2007, Nomura had an interview with Gemanga Magazine where he elaborated a bit more on the Disney worlds in 358/2 Days saying that since Roxas' personality is such that he doesn't actively attempt to contact other characters, and that's why the relation with Disney characters will be different from before.

Since Roxas is the hero this time, Sora doesn't have any interaction with any of the Disney characters. But, for example, if you were to look at Beast and Belle , they're interested in discovering what love is and the players will learn about the character's hearts. Roxas learns various things from the Disney characters and before long, he becomes doubtful of the Organization.

Nomura has said that the main concern is the sticky situation with the worlds Sora has been since it can't contradict with the story of KHII. This time the objective of the events happening in the Disney worlds is to influence Roxas, gradually producing some sort of change in him. For instance, using the example of the Beauty and the Beast world again, when Roxas sees the Beast and Belle, will he be able to recognize love?

Dot

A good idea would to have been to read the 358/2 Days sticky...

I am really sorry. But I am still curious what stories will progress in the Disney worlds. For example will Roxas or an other Organzation member have negative effects on the world they visit. I am probably not making sense but will we be sent there to just kill heartless or bigger missions such as aggrevating Beast to make him a heartless. And will the Roxas be viewed as villian by the disney charaters? Leaving no room for a relationship at all. If I am not making sense sorry.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I presume that they will do things to a world, like maybe Xaldin put that sand storm in front of that ancient city in Agrabah and Jafar used that place, behind it or something. And Xaldin was interested in Beast's anger or something.

Rix

:)
Awards
I presume that they will do things to a world, like maybe Xaldin put that sand storm in front of that ancient city in Agrabah and Jafar used that place, behind it or something. And Xaldin was interested in Beast's anger or something.
Meh... I doubt that the org. members will haveanything to do with things like that. They will go to the Disney worlds and meet up with the characters, but Idon't think that they are gonna change the worlds in any ways..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, somehow Roxas recognises Beast and Belles love so they must do SOMETHING.

A

Audo

Observe them? =/
Really, the Org members cant do anything that would become inconsistent with KH2.
In KH2, Xaldin and the Beast are already buddy buddy on your first visit there, so it would make sense for some heavy Org + Disney action there. Though in some worlds, it would make sense for there to be far less. I think it depends on the world, basically.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe they are the reason Genies gone. I don't know. It's WAY to early to think about a game where we will know it's plot in 2 months.

Rix

Awards
yes, like we have seen the screenshot of Roxas and Genie, but Agrabah didn't seem any affected by the organization.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I thought a man in a black cloak was spotted there and told the merchant to let Jafar out or something. And the reason Genie didn't regonize Roxas is becasue he's not very good with faces. Remember he thought Pete was Aladin(My spelling sucks to day) and started hugging him in KH2.

A

Audo

No, it was that someone in a black cloak had gave the Peddler all of this money or something like that.
But the faces thing with the Genie works well for it :3

Rix

Awards
Well, yeah, but why the Disney characters?

Rix

Awards
Well, I do still think that they are visiting worlds to hunt heartless. But as far a I have seen, Roxas is the one that meets up with the Disney characters and what I think is that Roxas can possible have getting hints about Sora and wants to know a truth or two. So maybe he got a hint that the Disney characters knows something. So that's why he interferes with them.

And about Roxas getting hinst about Sora, I didn't men that he gets exact hints about him and that his name is Sora and everything, but more like hints about that Roxas finds about something he should know about and wants to know the truth.

I dunno if you understand. I'm bad at explaining things. And this is just a thought I just had.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He could interfere with the worlds, then the Org pulls a Men In Black XD

Seriously Since most of these Disney worlds have backstories, maybe Roxas and the XIII fit in there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back