• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas: Not a nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yeah, i did. the big freakin' key that appears in his hand every now and then. the fact that you can hold a keyblade in your hand without it disappearing after a few seconds should do the trick in proving that he's a keybearer.

That proves what? That he got the keyblade? Yes, thanks for telling me that, I'm sure I could have never figured it out on my own :I

Doesn't mean he was *fated* to get it, or be a keyblade wielder at all.

Muse

you look atrocious
~ :53: yeah, i did. the big freakin' key that appears in his hand every now and then. the fact that you can hold a keyblade in your hand without it disappearing after a few seconds should do the trick in proving that he's a keybearer.

-headdesk-

That proves that he's able to wield the Kingdom Key. The Kingdom Key does not represent every Keyblade in existence. And the only reason he's able to wield the KK is because in the end, despite originally choosing Riku, it chose Sora to be its wielder.

This does not prove, however, that Sora was ever meant to become a Wielder at all. Riku was the chosen one, not him.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Just because Sora has a keyblade now doesn't mean he was destined to be a wielder. Beat that into your head why don't you.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
I always though that riku AND sora were chosen it was just that sora got his early because riku was deemed unworthy so it had to go to someone else that journal entry that said riku was the original keyblade wielder was based on false assumptions by jimminy at the time I read something about this once.

also if Sora stole the keyblade from riku then riku had to steal it back from sora and wouldn't be weilding it in kh2.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
-headdesk-

That proves that he's able to wield the Kingdom Key. The Kingdom Key does not represent every Keyblade in existence. And the only reason he's able to wield the KK is because in the end, despite originally choosing Riku, it chose Sora to be its wielder.

This does not prove, however, that Sora was ever meant to become a Wielder at all. Riku was the chosen one, not him.

~ if your able to wield one of 'em, you're able to wield all of 'em.

Muse

you look atrocious
I always though that riku AND sora were chosen it was just that sora got his early because riku was deemed unworthy so it had to go to someone else that journal entry that said riku was the original keyblade wielder was based on false assumptions by jimminy at the time I read something about this once.

No. Riku was chosen for the KK by Terra in BBS. He was the original wielder. Sora was never meant to have the KK.

also if Sora stole the keyblade from riku then riku had to steal it back from sora and wouldn't be weilding it in kh2.

Sora originally stole it from Riku. :/ The KK went back to its rightful owner in HB. It just later changed its mind and chose Sora to be its wielder instead after seeing that Sora had the stronger heart.

No. Not even close. The Keyblade chooses its Master. That means every individual Keyblade chooses its own, individual Master. Just because one Keyblade chose you and you are able to wield it does not mean that you can wield any Keyblade you come across. Unless you have permission from its owner to wield it, it will run away and go back to said owner.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
The Keyblade doesn't care whether you're aligned with light or with dark. It doesn't matter either way. What matters is the strength of your heart. At that moment in time, Sora's heart was stronger than Riku's which allowed him to take the KK away from him.

If Sora was really meant to wield the KK, then explain why it left him for Riku in HB?

~ yeah, it does. it represents the realm of light.
~ because he reached out for it, riku is a keybearer too, after all.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Riku whoring his Keyblades out to Sora and Kairi aside, I failed to see anyone else using anyone else's Keyblades.

~ yeah, it does. it represents the realm of light.

Then explain why the hell it went to Riku when he was steeped in Darkness in HB. Oh wait, you won't be able to, not here. Never mind then.

~ because he reached out for it, riku is a keybearer too, after all.

Going by both the LS's words which do matter and Nomura's own, it's more that Sora reached for Riku's Keyblade that he has it, instead of Riku taking it because he can wield. The KK was originally Riku's, as Riku himself had said - the true Master for it.

Also, this is both off topic and nothing but pointless bickering at this point. Next time people raise a claim, it'd be nice if they can base it with more than just claim the rest of the forum members aren't looking hard enough into things.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back