• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas dualwielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku 24

I was thinking, (personally i dont belive this is true) mabey roxas can dualwield because ven really is inside sora, and when sora became a heartless, roxas became a nobody of sora and ven thus being able to dual wield (since sora and ven have keyblades)

big don mega

well that is similer to my theory in the begining about ven being in sora but ven could use the keyblade with either hand so im thinking ven may have been able to duel wield

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No. It hasn't been said in the games or in real life, but the information we have been given is roughly thus:
Roxas can wield Keyblades because he holds part of Sora within himself (even though he is part of Sora) and Sora is alive but sleeping at the time. If Sora was awake while Roxas was 'alive', Roxas would most likely lose his Keyblade-Wielding abilities, because Sora would be making use of them.
He wields the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades because of A) their representation of Sora's relationship with Kairi and Riku and B) because one reperesents Light and one represents Dark, and Nobodies are kind of in the middle, yet also completely off from both at the same time.

And cos' Nomura just wanted someone to dual-wield Keyblades because dual-wielding is always cool, and it is only made more awesome by the fact that it is done with Keyblades

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:closedeyes: well i for one say that the whole ven and sora inside of roxas thing would make some sense

ven is left handed sora is right handed im not sayin the choice of keyblades would change since kairi and riku they would be the keyblades wouldnt change but...

dual weilding cant just pop out of no where

no nomura isnt goin to make him dual wield because its cool

:lol:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't mean it like that.
Nomura put Namine in as a whole person before making her a Nobody.
Like that, they do something because it's cool or for the heck of it, then they explain it.

The_Zero_Heart

Hmm...I swear I that it was just an answer to the fans who wanted Dual-Wielding.

other than that Nobdies appear to be a bit more than the original or can do things the original had no idea it could do in other words Sora could DW but didn't know how while Roxas could DW due to a memory of Sora's (though he couldn't remember a thing about him)

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
:closedeyes: ok well i think nobodies are awsome but the original could pwn them ne day thats just me

sora ends up controling three keyblades in the fight against roxas so roxas and his 2 keyblades had no chance.

roxas has no technique sora has 3 techniques. roxas swings his keyblades like a mad man sora actually knows what hes doin.

:confused: ( really does it matter why he dual weilds b4 sora or that he can do it at all )

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I was thinking, (personally i dont belive this is true) mabey roxas can dualwield because ven really is inside sora, and when sora became a heartless, roxas became a nobody of sora and ven thus being able to dual wield (since sora and ven have keyblades)

~ nope. the only reason i think roxas even has 2 keyblades is b/c of what those keyblades represent. light and darkness. he's wielding them together b/c the person he looks like is the twilight keybearer. look at which keyblade ven grabed in the sunset horizons video. the way to the dawn, which is the keyblade for the twilight realm. whatever the reason roxas has those 2 keyblades for, i most certainly think it b/c of his strong resemblence to ven and the keyblade ven picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back