• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas' Backpack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas/Sora17

What does Roxas' backpack look like? In the manga version (Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2) you can see it in a few of the pages. It's a black shoulder-bag (kinda looks like a laptop case) with a white star on it. I guess you can't really tell the color because the manga is black and white. Also, in Roxas' bedroom, there's another shoulder bag hanging on the coat rack. It's white with brown or black straps. I think it's the same to the one Kairi had in Destiny Islands when she was walking home with Selphie in her school uniform.

Does anyone have any ideas? Some say it's an all-checkered backpack, which I've seen at school before. What do you think?

Just for clarification, I'm going to be Roxas for Halloween this year and I'm going to wear the costume to school, so I wanted to know what kind of backpack to use.

Twiligan

kida weird. how old are you? Ive never read KH 2 manga so i couldnt tell you. Why dont you make something up on your own?

iZumi

here's the best image i could find of roxas' messenger bag, taken from maiki's manga scans, respectively.
http://i31.tinypic.com/ephye8.jpg

^ ah. the k mart box...

and the fish bowl contraption sitting on or around the desk area. roxas' room looked like a recreation of mickey mouse's home in the disneyland park. i kid you not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roxas/Sora17

iZumi, thanks for the scan. I copied the same page from my book in English.

To Pikangie, Roxas also has a star fetish. Cause if you look around his room, you'll find lots of stars.
Examples: Star lamp, desk chair back is star-shaped, even the hooks on his coat rack have stars at the end. And his messenger bag in the manga scan iZumi provided has a star on it. And if you look closely, you'll see that the ball in the same scan has stars on it as well.

So I guess that the manga bag or the bag you can see in his room would be my best bet. Thanks for the help.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
To Pikangie, Roxas also has a star fetish. Cause if you look around his room, you'll find lots of stars.
Examples: Star lamp, desk chair back is star-shaped, even the hooks on his coat rack have stars at the end. And his messenger bag in the manga scan iZumi provided has a star on it. And if you look closely, you'll see that the ball in the same scan has stars on it as well.

There's also a star shape on his pajamas on the shoulders. There must be something wrong with him, but I guess it's cause he's part of Sora. lol I don't really get why he's carrying the backpack though *shrugs* Good luck with Halloween.

P.S. iZumi, try not to double post. Just use the edit button cause it's cool like that. ^^

Roxas/Sora17

InfiniteTwilight: I forgot that one. And how do you do quotes? I'm still new to this forum layout, so I don't know. Never mind, I figured it out.

Does anyone know how I could make this backpack? And out of what material? Should I just buy a pre-made bag and draw the star on it? That would probably be easier, but I can't find a bag that looks enough like it. Cause to me, it looks like it has a zipper on the top instead of a flap that folds over, and it would be hard to find one like that. Or maybe it does have a flap over the top and you can just see the zipper key underneath. But from another page of that manga, you can see the side pretty well, and it doesn't look like it has a flap. Help?

I found a bag that might work. Here's a picture:

BlackMessengerBag.gif

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd probably go with that and either paint or sew the star on. There aren't always packs that look exactly like the one he has. ^^

K

kingdomfighter5

Just for clarification, I'm going to be Roxas for Halloween this year and I'm going to wear the costume to school, so I wanted to know what kind of backpack to use.

Lol that makes me laugh. I wore a Mickey Mouse costume in my sophmore year at high school and i wore one this year too. I looked freaken awsome. lol

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
wow i didn't know roxas had a backpack. was this seen only in the manga?

Roxas/Sora17

As for the star, I have these pastel dye sticks; you just draw the design on your fabric, and iron it on. If you don't like the drawing, it washes out with water, but the ironing makes it permanent.

wow i didn't know roxas had a backpack. was this seen only in the manga?

You can see the white one with black straps in the game, but the black one with the star is only in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back