• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas and ven forms for kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
If the drive forms are still used in KH3, I could sort of see the drive thing but the summon deal I could see more. Be cool to see them do some moves together.

Deep-Wonder

As far as I'm concerned, Roxas is finished as a separate entity. He is part of Sora and shouldn't be summoned, nor should he and Sora be best buddies and double-team people.

blue490246

although it probably wont happen, itd be interesting to even see Sora interact with Roxas and Xion somehow, since Xion says "lets meet again" in the end. In terms of using Roxas, maybe there is a new way to summon him, and since he did have other powers that Sora did not have, I would still think theyre somewhat two entities even though theyre supposed to be one (unless Sora gains Roxas's other abilities in KH3). Maybe Roxas himself is a drive form, since he can dual-wield. Or maybe this drive form can either turn Sora into Roxas (75% chance) or into Xion (25% chance).. @_@ sorta like an identity switch, since Roxas can see through Sora's eyes, why not Sora seeing through Roxas's eyes? .....

Furry Lukar

Website
lukar82394.deviantart.com
As far as I'm concerned, Roxas is finished as a separate entity. He is part of Sora and shouldn't be summoned, nor should he and Sora be best buddies and double-team people.

This. I don't mind hearing more about him (Honestly, I'd love to see more about him), but in the "present" timeline, he shouldn't make anymore physical appearances. The same goes for Namine.

ShadowDivide

The two most likely will make more appearances though, albeit more in a sort of ghost-like form? Or rather maybe just their voices. Personally, I'd like to see more of them in the games.

A

Azrael

A Limit showing a spiritual version of Roxas bursting of Sora's back (much like Guardian was to Ansem) defending Sora from attacks and helping him carry Keyblades floating.

I dub it, "The Other Spectrum"

Lexeon

I'd say that in the story they might come out in some form, but in battle, most likely not, all though that is not certain...but at the least be able to use similar attacks to their's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back