• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rosario Vampire OOC/Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Path

Um just one question... do we have dorms?

Are we supposed to have dorms? Cuz I think in DoW's post it said something about a room...

*confused*

Avalanche

Happily Insane
okay then... *goes and opens word*

Name: Aisu Shirayuki

Nickname: none

Grade: Freshman

Clothes: Aisu wears a red shirt with black pants under a black coat.

Monster Form Type: Yuki-dansei… (Male version of Snow Woman)

Monster Form Appearance: When Aisu changes into his monster form there isn’t much noticeable difference. His hair turns into ice and so does his left arm though it keeps its shape instead of turning into a bunch of icicles. (Those who have watched the anime would know what I'm talking about)

Monster Form Abilities: He is a lot faster than a human but a lot slower than a werewolf. He has full ice manipulation powers and can make ice dolls of himself.

Human Form Race: American

Human Form Appearance: blue instead of red eyes.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime Boys/guy127.jpg

Human Form Abilities: All he can do in his human form is run slightly faster than humans, make it snow, and turn his arm into icicles.

Skills: Aisu is quite good with computers and pretty good at soccer. He is great at climbing just about anything.

Personality: Aisu is, like the rest of his mother’s family, shy. He enjoys appearing randomly behind people. Aisu doesn’t talk much either; when he does it is usually in a joking manner.

Bio: Aisu’s mother met a human while on a ski trip in her senior year. At that time his father, obviously, knew nothing of the fact that monster were real. About ten years later they met up and agreed to get married. Everything was until they were attacked by a drunken gargoyle, Mizori had to defend their home. She got out with only a couple of scratches. Once the fight was finished Aisu’s father called off the wedding and went to pack.

Mizori persuaded him to stay for at least a week. On the final day of his father’s stay they found out that his mother was pregnant with him. His father, Fukurou, rented an apartment a block from they house and swore he was leaving as soon as the baby could travel.

10 months later Fukurou got on a plane with baby Aisu and left for America.

Aisu’s father got married to a woman in America and he was stuck with an older half-sister. His life wasn’t miserable but it wasn’t anything to be excited about. He had to live with strict rules, no using the phone without permission, bedtime at 8:00, and no candy except on Halloween. He lived in a two-story house and went to school like a normal kid. Slowly he began noticing that his family was afraid of him. He never figured it out, until one day he was being bullied.

Aisu was stuck in a corner with two of the school bullies, usually whenever he saw a bully coming in his general direction he fled, they where throwing punches and kicking him, there was a crowd watching him including teachers, when something inside him snapped he killed both bullies, a teacher, injured several kids, and destroyed half the school when ever he made an iceberg in front of him. He immediately fled stole a kids cell phone and called his mother telling her what happened. Soon a plane ticket arrived for him and he went back to his mother, while changing his last name back to Shirayuki. Two years later he enrolled in Yukai academy.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i made it over the weekend my when my internet wa sick.
i see.

okay then... *goes and opens word*

Name: Aisu Shirayuki

Nickname: none

Grade: Freshman

Clothes: Aisu wears a red shirt with black pants under a black coat.

Monster Form Type: Yuki-dansei… (Male version of Snow Woman)

Monster Form Appearance: When Aisu changes into his monster form there isn’t much noticeable difference. His hair turns into ice and so does his left arm though it keeps its shape instead of turning into a bunch of icicles. (Those who have watched the anime would know what I'm talking about)

Monster Form Abilities: He is a lot faster than a human but a lot slower than a werewolf. He has full ice manipulation powers and can make ice dolls of himself.

Human Form Race: American

Human Form Appearance: blue instead of red eyes.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Anime Boys/guy127.jpg

Human Form Abilities: All he can do in his human form is run slightly faster than humans, make it snow, and turn his arm into icicles.

Skills: Aisu is quite good with computers and pretty good at soccer. He is great at climbing just about anything.

Personality: Aisu is, like the rest of his mother’s family, shy. He enjoys appearing randomly behind people. Aisu doesn’t talk much either; when he does it is usually in a joking manner.

Bio: Aisu’s mother met a human while on a ski trip in her senior year. At that time his father, obviously, knew nothing of the fact that monster were real. About ten years later they met up and agreed to get married. Everything was until they were attacked by a drunken gargoyle, Mizori had to defend their home. She got out with only a couple of scratches. Once the fight was finished Aisu’s father called off the wedding and went to pack.

Mizori persuaded him to stay for at least a week. On the final day of his father’s stay they found out that his mother was pregnant with him. His father, Fukurou, rented an apartment a block from they house and swore he was leaving as soon as the baby could travel.

10 months later Fukurou got on a plane with baby Aisu and left for America.

Aisu’s father got married to a woman in America and he was stuck with an older half-sister. His life wasn’t miserable but it wasn’t anything to be excited about. He had to live with strict rules, no using the phone without permission, bedtime at 8:00, and no candy except on Halloween. He lived in a two-story house and went to school like a normal kid. Slowly he began noticing that his family was afraid of him. He never figured it out, until one day he was being bullied.

Aisu was stuck in a corner with two of the school bullies, usually whenever he saw a bully coming in his general direction he fled, they where throwing punches and kicking him, there was a crowd watching him including teachers, when something inside him snapped he killed both bullies, a teacher, injured several kids, and destroyed half the school when ever he made an iceberg in front of him. He immediately fled stole a kids cell phone and called his mother telling her what happened. Soon a plane ticket arrived for him and he went back to his mother, while changing his last name back to Shirayuki. Two years later he enrolled in Yukai academy.
so does your monster have any bad reactions to hotter temperatures? what does it mean that he can make ice dolls of himself?

Dee

Bronze Member
I am so joining this.....shall finish temp later.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Guys, about the dorm rooms, I remember in the anime that NO ONE shares a dorm with ANYONE. The reason is everyone is a monster and it helps to keep the peace between the species. If nothing else, it's so the students can be in their normal forms without disturbance. Besides, in the anime, I saw Tsukune's dorm room, and it was barely enough room for one person to live half way comfortably. I highly recomend that we stay with this idea that no one shares a room with anyone else. Even Tsukune said something like "I'm glad we have our own rooms".

But since I am not the leader of this RP, it is DT's choice, but that is what I say about it.

By the way, you all can call me Jen, this isn't my forum, so it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back