• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romance Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
"I told you your pictures are perfect now its my turn give me 5 mins to go get some paint and a blank board." Zieth said standing up and running to his car to get his paint and one of his blank boards. When he got back he was wore out from running back and forth "ok" Zieth said out of breath starting to paint in about 10 min. he turned the board around to reveal a perfect painting of Meghan standing infront of a sunset. "Your the first person to actually know i paint so what do you think." Zieth asked nervously.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth looked at how she like the painting. "Here you can have $50 bucks out of my pocket to make some one happy" Zieth said for he usually ticked people off and made them hate him. Zieth didn't mind the money for he was close to being sponser so he would get paid to skate but he wasn't leaving this awesome town he grew up or at least lived at for as long as he could remember.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"Ok but if you ever want it just tell me and i will give it to you for i paint my boards way to often. I go buy more just so i have some reason to paint. and if you ever want to look at it, it will be in my car acrossed the street the one covered in skateboard logos." Zieth said in a friendly tone for he knew she like the painting and he didn't want to ruin it by skating on it like he did all his other boards.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"Sure i never have anything to do but you might have to wait till i get out of detention." Zieth said realizing he didn't have one yet. "wait i don't have one yet so i will try not to get one. so when do you want me to come over." Zieth asked smiling for this if the first person he actually talked to for awhile usually it was the teacher yelling at him to get to detention.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"Just a minute." Zieth said getting his paint brush ready. He didn't like to write his hand writing wasn't the neatest it was the kind you can't read so instead he painted his name on her cast in fancy letters and it dried really quick for that is what kind of paint he had it would dry when put on a service. "There now you can look at some of my painting all day and i left my mark on your cast if you don't mind." Zieth said looking how the painting came out. "So after school i will come here and i will try not to get a detention." Zieth said smiling for he had never got a day off of detentions in the past three years at any school.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"See ya" Zieth said walking out to his car to get the board he rides (the one with the symbol in my sig). "Ah finally i found someone i can talk to i just have to try and not skate the halls tomorrow so i can be at her house on time." Zieth said aloud as he was wall riding the side of a bus that was moving but he didn't notice it.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Meghan closed the door behind him and smiled a big smile. That was fun....Hopefully he won't get detention tomorrow.....Such a beautiful painter.... Meghan thought as she admired the painting on her cast and then admired the picture she had drawn. She smiled at the picture and went to her room to pin it on the wall. Meghan wrote Zieth's name on the side to show that it was him she had drawn.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth was skating to the skateshop to buy some more blank decks (board) for he had painted a picture of Meghan on his last one. He ollied through the front door because it was always open when he was seen skating down the road. "Hey i need all you blank decks." Zieth said throwing some money on the table. "Here you go have fun and don't break them." the guy behind the counter said. "I will try not to" zieth said putting them under his arm so he could skate back to his car.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
At that moment that Meghan was staring at Zieth's picure she drew, the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Meghan! It's Ash! Who's teh new guy?" Ashley said excitedly.

"What the hell? Ashley!!" Meghan said angrily as she looked out her window and saw Ashley staring at her excitedly and waving from Ashley's window. She lived next door, so she saw everything that went on at Meghan's house.

"I just couldn't help it! So who is it?" Ashley asked, even more excited.

"I'm going to kill you!" Meghan said as she hung up the phone and glared at Ashley from her window.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth was still skating to his car. When he got there he put all the new decks in the back seat with all the others. "Now i just need something to paint." he said to himself trying to think of something but all that popped into his mind was Meghan.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Meghan ran downstairs and opened the door before her friend Ashley could knock. She pulled Ashley in by the hair and was getting angry. "What the hell are you doing?" Meghan asked angrily as she let go of Ashley's hair.

"Hey hey hey! Chill! I saw someone come inside and I wanted to know who it was....So, he cute?" Ashley asked excitedly.

"Dammit! You don't get it do you?" Meghan asked angrily.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth didn't know what to paint as he layed there trying to think of something to paint he fell asleep with the sun almost down now he didn't know he was over there that long. He laid there and dreampt of how the days of his life have gone always in trouble then meeting this girl who is close to perfect in his eyes.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
After yelling at Ashley for an hour, Ashley went home and began to laugh as she got into her house. Meghan was angry, and Ashley found this amusing. Meghan slammed the door behind Ashley and then looked at the painting on her cast. She smiled and walked up to her room to go to sleep. As she looked at the clock, she realized that it was about 10pm now. She shook her head slightly and then fell asleep on her bed, dreaming of becoming a famous artist and dreaming of Zieth unexpectedly....

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Zieth was sleeping when a picture popped into his head. He awoke immedeitly and got his stuff and started to paint not caring that it was a little past midnight. The picture took him about half and hour to paint but it was perfect when he put it in his car he laid it flat so it wouldn't mess up and then he fell back asleep. The picture was rain coming down as the sun was setting and you could see the sunset in everyone of the raindrops that came down on the painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back