• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romance Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((Sorry KWB i didn't see, that, can we just say that they didn't and that they just went to his mom instead. Cause I don't really feel like editing but you know...I could if it really matters.))

OOC:SORRY FOR THE BOUBLE POST I REALLY DIDN'T NOTICE' SORRY!!!

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Meghan just shrugged and began to walk back home. I guess being nice gets nowhere these days.... Meghan thought somewhat angrily as she got back home and put on her rollerblading shoes again. She rollerbladed out of the house and down the street, towards the park. She rollerbladed fast as if she was angry at herself for no reason.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((oh wells. then theres your lesson. always read the post fully. then re-read again to get it stuck in your head))

She watched him ride off and looked at Meghan. She didn't say anything and jumped the ditch again heading back down the road to find where she dropped her bag hoping it was stolen. Her school work was in there.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Meghan was staring straight ahead as she skated. There was a giant rock in front of her that she was about to hit. She ended up hitting the rock and flipping over, landing on her wrist and breaking it. A few tears came down her cheeks as she took off her rollerblades with one hand and then got up slowly, holding her wrist steady while holding the rollerblades steady. She walked to a neighbor's house and they took her to the hospital.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Seth saw Meghan have an accident. He wanted to go help her but she went to a neighbor which brung her to the hospital. He went turned around and went close to his house, about two houses away. He went back to his house. He was tired, he was exhausted. H went upstairs to his bed, as soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell into a deep sleep.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"Oh my God! Are you okay Meghan?" Meghan's friend Ashley said as she came bursting in through the hospital door.

"I'm fine Ashley. Just a broken wrist. Thank God it was my left wrist instead of my right. If I would've broken my right wrist, I wouldn't be able to draw or write! I'm just glad that this wasn't too bad." Meghan said as the finishing touches on her cast were being made. She had picked out a a bright purple cast to wear. The doctor told her how to take care of it and sent her on her way.

"How the hell did you do that to yourself?" Ashley asked as she grabbed a marker and signed Meghan's cast.

"Rollerblading accident." Meghan said with a smile.

"Do you know how much people are going to want to sign your cast when you get to school?" Ashley said with a laugh.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Seth walked in the hospital and asked a lady at a counter, ''Ummm...May I know where a girl named Meghan is please?'' ''Yes she is just down that hall and turn right...'' The lady pointed. ''Okay, thank you.'' Then Seth walked down the hall and turned. He saw Meghan but also another girl there. He guessed that it was a good friend of hers. ''Umm...I just wanted to come and check in because I noticed you coming to knock at my door...that was nice to actually care. It's just all that had happened, sorry I was kind of rude. Well as I see it is not too bad...''

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"Who are you?" Ashley asked somewhat rudely.

"Ashley, chill. This is Seth. He lives a little down the street from me." Meghan said to Ashley with a smile. "Thanks for coming. It's okay about before. You were feeling like crap. It happens to the best of us I guess." Meghan said with half a smile as she looked down at her cast.

Endgame

:D
vash_the_stamped said:
OOC:please can you post blackrose

Ok, chris.

1: Your sig is stretching the page. Trim it or change it.

2: STOP STEALING MY EDITING REASON! SADISTIC PLEASURE IS MY TRADEMARK, MINE!

3: I'll join, can you tell me what's happened so far and who is in your RP and I'll build my profile around them.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((hmm....well my character is Meghan and she's currently in the hospital for a broken wrist, i seriously dunno where Seth is, Tiffany is back home i think, i have no clue where Lash is, and Zieth is home...i'm not sure....but i know that my character is in the hospital for a few more mins.))

Meghan had left the hospital and was on her way home. She thanked her neighbor for taking her to the hospital and then walked into her house. Her mother was not yet home. Her father was killed in a car accident several year before, so she lived with her mother now. Her mother was almost always working, so they barely got to see each other. Meghan walked back into the kitchen and got something to eat for dinner. Today had been so long that she was hungry from all the chaos. There was a message on the machine.

"Hi honey! I just called to say that I won't be coming home today. I have some extra work to do at the office and it was kinda unexpected, so I'll have to stay here. I made some chicken yesterday that you can put in the oven and cook at about 350 degrees for a couple hours ok? Have a nice time and I'll see you tomorrow! Bye babe!"

"Just perfect. My mother won't even be here to see my new cast." Meghan said sarcastically as she erased the message and ignored the idea to make chicken. Meghan walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. She turned on the TV and started to watch Smallville. "Hmm....New episode...." Meghan said quietly to herself with interest.

Last edited:

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth had been writing poetry on his car when he got hungry and ordered a pizza for deliverary. "What is the address" the pizza guy asked. "Yeah i'm the guy that is on his car where the accident was." Zieth said for he like never left his car except for school and to skate. "Ok" the pizza guy said. i wonder if Meghan wants some pizza Zieth thought while getting off his car to go find out for he wasn't shy.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
The new episode of Smallville was over and Meghan thought that it was pretty interesting. She stared down at her cast again and realized that she would have to go to school like this tomorrow. "Just dandy....Can't I have something good happen today?" Meghan said quietly to herself as her voice sounded irritated and angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back