• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Romance Rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
just decided to start a romance Rp

rules:
Rating: no restriction, can have swering as long as it's edited...

high school romance theme can have fights (only fists no swords or guns) if you want them as well as grudges again only if you want them

PM me if you have any questions and also if you want to join i need Six people to start.

got a template
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Last edited:

Recka

Name:James Ayloman
Apperance:Long red hair that covers one side of his face
Personality:A generally nice person, unless you p**s him off

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((Ill join, sounds like fun))

Name: thinking about it
Appearance:
ei73ua.jpg

Personality: serious, sometimes funny, friendly, strong personnality, romantic, trust worthy, trustfull.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
why not

NO USING THIS PICTURE. I DREW IT AND IF I WANTED TO GIVE IT TO OTHERS TO RP WITH< I would have already. With that said. Thank you ^-^

lonelygirl.jpg

blue eyes, since you can't see them.

Name: Tiffany

Personality: Tiffany can be slightly twisted in the head about some of her ideas, but she can also be sweet and kind. With a slight hint of stubborness

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth got out of class and started to walk the halls disobeying any teacher that yelled his way. "I wonder if i will ever find some one for me." Zieth said as he got his board out of a locker and started to skate down the hallway hoping not to get another detention.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Meghan walked down the hallway and to her locker. She opened it and put her books inside. When she closed the locker door, her friend was grinning at her. Meghan smiled at her with a laugh.

"So...How did the date go last night?" Meghan's friend Ashley asked her, anxious for an answer.

"Listen, contrary to what your mind may tell you, nothing happened, ok? I mean, he's a nice guy and all, but he's just not my type. Let's just he's....A little....stupid." Meghan said quietly with another laugh.

"Well he's a popular kid, what do you expect? I mean, not all popular kids are stupid, but at this high school, most of them are." Ashley said with a laugh.

kingdomwolfblade

Tiffany hummed a random Final Fantasy song as she dumped everything in her binder after her last class. She knew the hallways by heart here so she closed her eyes as she walked, other people usually avoided her since they were used to her by now. Tiffany had only been here a couple days, she has a very good memory, so she didn't have any friends but she was trying. She slipped on her arm warmers as she prepared to go outside, she didn't care what the weather was, out side of school or any buildings she always got cold, esspecially on her arms.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Zieth was still skating down the hall when he seen Meghan. "Hey" Zieth said as a teacher grabbed him and started to take him to detention. "Here we go again." Zieth said while getting his balance to walk. Right before he got to the class room he yelled. "Rebels will prevail." For he was the biggest rebel in the school.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
((sure why not Golden? i'm sure he won't mind...))

Meghan saw Zieth pass by and laughed at his comment. She smiled and turned back to Ashley. "Listen, he's not my type okay?"

"But he's so hot!" Ashley said with excitement.

"You know, looks aren't everything Ashley." Meghan said as she shook her head slightly. They began to walk down the hall with their books in their hands.

kingdomwolfblade

Tiffany heard the voices of many other students but she easily ignored them as she stepped outside fixing her messanger bag on her shoulder. She pulled out a bottle of cherry coke and opened it taking a swig before closing it up again and putting it back in her bag. Time for that trek to her mothers shop in town. It was quite a nice little sop, but she loved it for its variety of objects. Soem video games on the back wall, candles in the far right, she loved their scent and it always calmed her. Cards for many occasions also filled the walls of the shop.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Meghan and Ashley had exited the school and were now on the sidewalk, walking and talking. They mostly talked about guys, so no one was really interested in their conversations half the time. "What about that Zieth kid?" Ashley asked anxiously.

"Zieth? I dunno....I don't really want to date right now." Meghan said casually.

"Why not?! You could be missing out on some good guys ya know." Ashley said, slightly aggravating.

"Ashley, let's talk about this tomorrow k? I got to go to the candle shop to get a gift for my mom on her birthday. See ya later!" Meghan said as she parted with Ashley and walked down a different street.

"See ya!" Ashley yelled back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back