• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rinoa is not present in the game but...SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
lol......nice sig Ally mcBeal..XD!!!!

Oh, so that's HOW Roxas came into the picture......

Aerith:Sora, go away, Mum & Dad must talk okay.
Sora:OMG. They go again to the bed>_<

1 year later....they have ROXAS!!!!
Roxas=Cloud.......it's the hair color & style......-_-

Back to the topic:
Who knows who sent the letter to Leon???......@_@

Last edited:

dejah

:|
... if rinoa's back i'll poke my eyes out. >.<

never liked her. >.<

i think squall should turn gay and get with cloud.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
dejah said:
... if rinoa's back i'll poke my eyes out. >.<

never liked her. >.<

i think squall should turn gay and get with cloud.
I think you should turn straight and learn to face the fact that FF hero's arent homosexual...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
GTX said:
Believe it or not I am calm (Well calm enough as of my current situation). Was there need to include the word hell in your sentence? Really now. And you gave evidence to support that it was Rinoa. I disproved you and I didn't point out that you said it was Rinoa. It helps to read my post.

Compare the 3D game butterfly wings to the realistic one in my signature? It's a butterfly wing, you have no evidence to support that it's not (Other than it doesn't look like it to you). But again my only support is that too.

Yes as far as you've seen. Have you played KH2? Can you read japenese? You don't know their relation or if they have one, that is correct. So you can't say this...

unless you played the game and knew that for yourself. Both have been seen at Hollow Bastion, the chances are high that at least they would meet. The Cid thing was a horrible reference, YRP has a reason that I have stated before to send Leon on letter (If they actually met). Again not Rinoa is more likely.

But that is where my back up comes in. I have played KH2, I have beaten it, a few parts I let my friend play, since we did it in turns freaking out over the game (and we did split pay for it) but I did about 60% of it myself and watched pretty much all the rest and Leon and YuRiPa (from what I have seen) have never even really talked.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Still doesn't help if you don't know japenese. Cid and the gang never really talk either in KH1, but he is with them. If it was in a foreign language you wouldn't know it all to well. But who says it was only to Leon and not the whole gang. Perhaps Leon just opened it.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Possible, I understand some though and as far as I can tell they never even talk or knew each other. Just because Rinoa isn't in KH2 doesnt mean she can't be mentioned. Everyone knows they have a thing. If Squall does get a love letter (which it seems to be) out of all the FF characters who do you think it would be? Personally I don't care but it just makes no sense for it to be from YuRiPa.

Last edited:

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
let's face it... MyInnerFred is relentless and will keep coming up with sensical comebacks because she is speaking on the realms of a POSSIBILITY. everyone can try to prove it disprove it but the truth still remains... it is a possibility.

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com
RenoTurk said:
<3 your sign picture, Ally..

lol Aerith + Cloud = Sora.. (it seem perfectly fittable kid of Cloud and Aerith)

Brown Spiky hair XD
I made that up when I first played KH,lol, who knew that someone else was thinking it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ayden said:
I made that up when I first played KH,lol, who knew that someone else was thinking it.
Actually it makes no sense...

Sora has most connection to Leon when it comes to the looks...

He'd more be the kid of Leon and Yuffie/Aerith than any other... or Rinoa if she'd ever appear in the KH series...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back