• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwizz

Well too all the People who've Played the game and Beat it already.Which do is better Riku's Kh clothes, Kh2 ,or the Org.13 Cloak

mrsflowers

the cloak, his kh2 clothes were big, u could see when he would run he would grab his pants

jwizz

His Kh2 Clothes were cool but c'mon they could of done better than that i mean look at Sora's his clothes look better ever tho it's kinda of the same from what he had last time.

jwizz

The Blindfold Made riku look like a Badass he should of kept the org clothes on thorugh the rest of the game XD.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Riku looked cool with his cloak, the only problem was that his hair was kinda really long...made him look girlish.. >.>

C

Crimson

I liked him in his KH2 clothes and Cloak but his hair made him look a little girlish.

FinalSora14

I actually liked his kh1 clothes better. I liked the cloak, but yea I think it was a little to boaring.(It was just a cloak and for the Kh2's I dont like it that his shirt showed his belly button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back