• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Clothes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kh_roxas_741

Ehh i just watched the movie where riku gets turned back into regular riku after Ansem's machine explodes, and the first thing i noticed when he took off his cloak was.....retarded clothes!!!! There worse than his old ones, i didn't even like those ones. Comments

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
I didn't think they were that bad .... what's wrong with them???

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
kingdom2917 said:
You must have some bad taste if you thought those are bad looking clothes, I think there quite good looking.

That's what i was thinking...

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
BunnyCupCakes said:
Bleh,they're alrite to me but Riku himself looks WAY better than he did in KH2.

Yeah,the clothes r.......ok lookin

Riku look smexy in KH2 ....but the clothes are okay....Sora looks betta

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought the clothes looked good. WAY BETTER than what he wore in the original. The stupid shoes and crap. Of course I think Roxas had the greatest clothing in the entire game. With Sora second.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Both Sora and Riku got clothes upgrades. Riku and Sora's KH2 clothes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KH1 clothes.

Xephyer

Website
www.myspace.com
His clothes wern't bad I thought. The color could've been more darker to signify his fall into darkness, but they're good either way.

UltimaForm

They seemed a bit bright for riku, yes. Sora's new clothes, with all his forms and shit, pwns every other piece of clothing I've ever seen.

Attemisc

His new clothes symbolize what he's been through; the dark vest with the white jacket over symbolizes the power of darkness sleeping within protected by light.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Attemisc said:
His new clothes symbolize what he's been through; the dark vest with the white jacket over symbolizes the power of darkness sleeping within protected by light.

Well, that's a way to put it. But let's just say because it resembles his old clothes, but better and more stylish. I don't mind them being bright. I mean, Sora is light, and he's wearing dark duds, that look kickass BTW. But it also has the imagery of his old outfit. Kairi's is the one who I say changed completely, save the pink.

I like Sora's, though. Imagine waking up one day, saying to yourselve while wearing your normal black mode, "Hmm. I feel like wearing red today.". BLING! You're wearing red. Blue? BLING! You got blue! Yellow? There you go! And if you want to be pimp, wear Final Form, KABLING!

Saves money, stylish, has Tims-like boots, a jacket, and the whole thing works for fighting. It OWNS.

*coughs* But yeah, I don't find anything wrong with Riku's clothes, I say he dresses more like the teens today, with the sweatpants and all. I've seen that type of style on boys before, though more simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back