• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Clothes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I didn't like riku's clothes that much, the double sleveless jackets were ok (except the unnecessary belly button flash) and the studded belt was nice touch, but did he really need pants that baggy? they looked ridiculous IMO. and his little emo-sleeve on his left arm bothered me too.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I like the bandage thing personally. Is it just me or did Riku BARELY move the bandage hand AT ALL? I think he may have broke it. That would be cool, since it doesn't move. LOL

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
HE should have kept the look when Sora envisioned him. That was fing badass Riku at the max.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Riku's clother were uber awesome, I don't know why anyone would complain.

ickyvicky1006

wow...i was too busy thinking what was under that!!! jk...but he has grown huh?! he looks...well...older if u look at the difference between kh1 and kh2...

EternityMoon

I think they were trying to make him look like a "modern teen" with the baggy pants and all. He looks MUCH better than in KH1 IMO. The exposed stomach was kinda stupid though >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back