• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rikus Blindfold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Can Riku see with his Blindfold on?

• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

star_seeker24

Can Riku accually see with his blindhold on or not?
Because in Deep Dive, he fights with his blindfold on, but in a trailer for Days, he pulls his blindfold off to look at Xion.
So can he accually see with it on or not?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Can Riku accually see with his blindhold on or not?
Because in Deep Dive, he fights with his blindfold on, but in a trailer for Days, he pulls his blindfold off to look at Xion. So can he accually see with it on or not?

Well there could be several factors at work here. The blindfold conceals his eyes which "cannot lie" and also conceals his powers of darkness. Though at the same time you could say it also slightly obscures his vision. So he was just getting a better look at her more then anything else.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well there could be several factors at work here. The blindfold conceals his eyes which "cannot lie" and also conceals his powers of darkness. Though at the same time you could say it also slightly obscures his vision. So he was just getting a better look at her more then anything else.

^ That seems pretty right.
Looking back at KH2 he looks kind of surprised when he takes his blindfold off so it seemed like he couldn't really see with it on. Could've used his other senses to get around.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I always thought that the whole point of the blindfold was to get riku closer to darkness, because he said he needed to immerse himself in it to . . .

I don't exactly remember why he had to, maybe to beat Roxas?

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I always thought that the whole point of the blindfold was to get riku closer to darkness, because he said he needed to immerse himself in it to . . .

I don't exactly remember why he had to, maybe to beat Roxas?

Actually, if Im not wrong, the blindfold was to do the opposite of that. i.e. to prevent Riku from being closer to the darkness. Or something along those lines.

It was said that the blindfold was to cover Riku's eye which " couldn't lie " .

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Looking back at KH2 he looks kind of surprised when he takes his blindfold off so it seemed like he couldn't really see with it on.
Or rather he had realized that his body was his own and not Xehanort's heartless' build. That is if you were talking about the cutscene that proceeds AtW death.

A

Audo

He can see I'm sure. He fought a lot of people with it on, and he looks directly at them when he talks too.
When you put cloth in front of your eyes, like the cloth of a blindfold, you can typically see through the fabric anyway. I think of it as something like that. The reason he took it off to see Xion was because he wanted a clear view of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back