• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku shows up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
He must be Riku or BHK because he has Soras height(Or Soras other side, if his other side isnt BHK eventually as we think.The fact is that his running style reminds me Rikus too

Doushitemo

It really could be anyone, but he does run like Riku, so...
DaDides said:
its riku...3 reasons
1) If it was BHK...where are his keyblades
2) The ray he runs, i dont think other org. member runs that faggity
3) He does not have a weapon, he attacks with his fists because he doesnt have a keyblade and all the other org members that we have seen so far have had weapons
Zexion didn't have a weapon. Yeah, I know, he died in CoM, but you know how things like that work. I bet most of the org. members that "died" in CoM will be in KH2.

He still seems to be Riku, though.

louis

I think it is riku too and the unkown is about the same size as sora so he has to be a kid

adventchildkiori

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
I think i´ve heard that the unknown summoned the nobodies but im not really sure

The 13th order (unknowns) control the dusk (the white creatures). The unknowns are the nobodies. Notice on all the organizations weapons theres the dusk symbol in some way.

Yanos_Darkspawn

adventchildkiori said:
The 13th order (unknowns) control the dusk (the white creatures). The unknowns are the nobodies. Notice on all the organizations weapons theres the dusk symbol in some way.

sorry but the dusk are a tipe of nobodie which is the name of the white creatures, that suposedly are the third force that goes after the org. Thats the reason im not sure if the unknown has summoned them, or maeby it is because he is Riku and is is no whith the org allthough he wears the same outfit he could be infiltrated or something

majordanger

Website
www.myspace.com
I think taht the unknown that runs towarsds Sora must be Riku. Look at his shoes and the way he runs, everything reminds me of him.

You might be on to something. If it truely is Riku, he might be trying to test Sora's strength to see if he got stronger. That would be a logical reason why they're fighting.

A

Audo

It is Riku.
That Org. Member doesnt even attempt to attack Sora. When they both jump and Sora Swings his keyblade the Member in question moves to the left a little and completely dodges Sora's Attack.

jporiey

PEOPLE PEOPLE!!!
your all missing one very important fact to the most of your theories

Riku is NOT that tall!!!
its so obvious that none of the DD ASAS or any other movies are him except the ones acctually showing his face so stop with all these theories
your all wrong WORNG WRONG

A

Audo

In that clip the Org. Member is the same height as Sora. All of the other Org. Members are taller. So i dont tinhk the height is a big factor there.

PS i find it hilarious that you hjave yourslef listed on your cool people list.

Sora_aroS

anyway. the guy rins like riku, what r u talkin about i say thats riku, might not be if not well so what thats why its a theory

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
it could be riku.... i dunno. but personally i think the pole that riku is going to play is going to be like a man of wisdom popping up now and then to give hints to sora.... sor something to that affect....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back