• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku shows up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanos_Darkspawn

I think taht the unknown that runs towarsds Sora must be Riku. Look at his shoes and the way he runs, everything reminds me of him.

What do you think?
Start%20to%20Run.gif

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
It most likely is. I can already tell you what going to happen. Riku will be working with Diz and they have some kind of plan that I don't know yet. Riku is the Unknown talking to Diz in that room when they day, "The others mustn't know of our plans." It's just common sense.

Dark-Sora 50

Good point... I never really thought about that. I doubt Riku would appear so early though (apparently its Coliseum). Demix seems to be there, so I reckon it would be him. And why wuld Riku wear high heels?

Yanos_Darkspawn

Its not the colisseum, its the deep dive world or wathever you want to call it. Besides I dont think its Demix because the people who saw the whole video said that Sora and the unknown where abot the same height

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think riku is the unknown in hallow bastion thats a bout to take off his/her hood when sora runs ad jumps towards him/her

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
there just watching the battle donald and goofy just sit there to make sure they dnt get up i guess a 1on1 battle

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
its riku...3 reasons
1) If it was BHK...where are his keyblades
2) The ray he runs, i dont think other org. member runs that faggity
3) He does not have a weapon, he attacks with his fists because he doesnt have a keyblade and all the other org members that we have seen so far have had weapons

Sora_aroS

that might be nobodies they killed already, but inever noticed that does look likw how riku runs..he might even grab the keyblade and say sora its me...that would be cool

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
theres more gifs at soras domain and it continues after that and we see the unknown hit sora with his fist and sora hits his fist with the keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back