• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Riku + Namine , Sora + Kairi a different story a different time….

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

which world should be in the next chapter

• treverse town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • destiny island

• disney castle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

driku18

Riku + Namine , Sora + Kairi a different story a different time….

chapter 1 (still working on 2)

this is for riku and namine fans comment plz dont be that harsh hope u like it...

XXXXXXX
The silver haired kid walked down the the side of the cliff hands behind his head with not a care in the world, “hey Riku” a brown spiky haired kid yelled from the top of the waterfall,”your back did you bring the last of the suitcases”, “yet sorry we took so long but kairi had to take every single thing in the island”, “hey!!! That’s not true” yelled a red headed girl not to far behind the silver haired boy, “hey Riku help me put these suitcases of my in”, the silver haired boy turned only to get struck by a huge case in the chest, “ooff, jezz Kairi would it kill u for a heads up”, “well that’s what u get for not helping in the first place” yelled the red headed girl giggling a bit at it. “Hey Sora” the silver haired boy yelled, “Whats up” answered Sora, “wheres namine” said Riku turning left and right as if he could find her by just turning. “She’s still in that art room that u built her, she hasn’t come out att all” Said Sora starting to walk down a long ladder to the floor that riku was on. The guys had always wanted to live in the waterfall in tarzan’s home world so they decided to build houses inside the waterfall a room each fit for everyone with walkways and bridges to each floor, the room that namine always was at was located at the top of the fall looking out to the jungle with an amaizing view she loved it so much thanks to Riku. Sora running to help Kairi as usual tripped as he wizzed by Riku, falling head first to the floor, “hey watch it u almost messed up my shoes” Riku said after laughing, Sora grinding his teeth ready to start a fight but backed down when he heard kairi’s voice, “Sora can u help me with this”, “sure kairi” Sora said running to her. “what a suck up” Riku said under his breath.
XXXXXXX
As Riku walked to his room he noticed namine drawing in her art room Riku walked up behind her as he noticed she was drawing a picture of him, the floor creaked namine turned and closed her sketchbook turning red from the cheeks, “oh Riku I d-didn’t see you”, Riku looked away shyly hiding his red cheeks from her “uh I just came in to see if you liked the room”, “yea I love you i-i-i mean the room I love the room the room is really nice” said namine shyly, “good to know that uh just checking ill work on putting a locking door, uh sorry ill go now”, Riku walked away awkwardly outside the room, “stupid stupid stupid” Riku said bumping his head against the the cave walls. “That’s a good look for you Riku” Sora said with a smirk on his face. “shut up Sora at least im not Kairi’s bagboy”, Riku said walking away in the direction of his room, “hey im not a bagboy, im just caring, unlike u Riku” said Sora “and yet kairi still likes me more than u, ur making it too easy for me to share the powpou fruit with her” Riku said as he turned the corner and went to his room locking the behind him. Sora crossed his arms and looked away as to not see him anymore, when all of a sudden namine stepped out of the room, “h-hi Sora” she said in her sweet but shy voice “hi namine”, Sora said with one of his dumb smiles when all of a sudden it clicked in his head. Sora ran to Riku’s door “Riku open up” Sora said banging on the door, all u could hear from the other side was “uh-uh”, sora remembering he has the key that opens locks to all things uses it on the lock then breaks in locking the door behind him, “what do u want”, riku says from his bed, “ you like Namine don’t you Riku “, almost falling riku stands straight and says “what are u talking about, did you get hit by a coconut again”, Riku says sarcastically. “Its true isn’t it Riku that’s why you built her that room and that’s why u look out for her so much”, Sora says with an evil smile “ I got you”, “no you don’t” riku answers I was just being nice cause she’s the only one quiet around here unlike u and kairi, besides I owed her one for helping me out in the past, nothing but being friendly”, Sora not secure with that answer walked outside with just saying “ill get to the bottom of this, trust me on that”…

end of chapter one

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Yeah...like start a new paragraph everytime a character speaks and a little more desciption would be nice. Plus every four/five lines you should start a new paragraph as well. It makes it a whole heck lot eaiser to read.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmmmm.......dialogue needed to formatted, try start new paragraphs, and don't jumble your words together. Some advice there, and be more descriptive as well and hopefully, I can't wait for chapter two. Does sound kind of interesting! :D

driku18

just to tell you guys this was a type of rough draft this is my first thread and i know its though but ill try my best to fix it for u guys k plz again dont be so harsh oh and thanks snow for saying u want to see more thats the only thing that gave me hope to try again thanks.

driku18

Hey guys I hope you guys like this one more, the last chapter I wrote obviously sucked so I hope this chapter is more detailed and easier to understand I took your tips and used them, most of them so tell me tips if its not good in a part and I need to change it oh and tell me how the storyline is going ok well here it is….

Chapter 2
“Another day another story”

XXXXX

The sun arose brightening up the jungle and making the waterfall shine making a short rainbow on it and making the birds sing.

Riku slept knowing it was morning but not even bothering to get up.

Kairi came into the room noticing Riku was still asleep; Kairi shook her head in disbelief and walked over to his side.

“Wake up sleepy head, its time to get up” pushing Riku back and forth trying to wake him up

Riku just turned to face the opposite direction like if Kairi wasn’t even there

Kairi's face turned red at the sight of this so she pushed him right out of the bed

“Hey what’s the big idea, why did you push me off” said Riku angrily looking at Kairi with fire in his eyes

“Good, I got your attention” said Kairi chuckling at his angry face

Riku dusts himself off and looks at Kairi

“What did you want” says Riku in a calmed tone

“Namine and I made breakfast for you guys, consider it a thank you for helping build the huts in here” said Kairi in a warm tone

“Cool, thanks that’s nice of you really of you guys” said Riku surprised at the fact that Kairi and Namine where being so nice.

“Alright then well breakfast is in mine and namine's room got it” said Kairi smiling at Riku

Kairi left the room closing riku's door behind her; Riku got changed to his blue baggy pants and his yellow shirt and began to walk to Kairi and Namine’s room when all of a sudden he bumped into Sora

“Hey Riku are you going to Kairi and Namine’s room” Sora said looking in the direction of their room

“Yea, they invited you too” saying while he looked towards the room’s direction

“Yup, hey you want to race there” said Sora with a big smile

“You know it” said Riku getting ready to run “alright then ready, set, go!”

They both ran, passing through the rocky path laid inside the waterfall jumping any obstacle that got in their way

Riku fell on the way, Sora still running and laughing at Riku, Riku was about to stand when he noticed an object on the floor it was Namine’s favorite necklace, with a silver chain and a white butterfly on it.

“Hey that’s Namine’s favorite necklace I better give it to her” said Riku as he grabbed the necklace and put it on his pocket and started to walk to the room not to far away from where he was

He walked into the room only to see Kairi yelling at Sora for running in and breaking a dish of food he scratched his head looking down at the floor, Riku chuckled a bit until he noticed Namine, she turned and blushed a bit and turned to hide her red cheeks remembering yesterday

Riku felt shy and nervous again which was unlike Riku, he slowly walked to Namine, each step making him feel like his heart was breaking off bit by bit, he was about to reach her until Kairi popped up in front of him holding a plate full of food

“Namine made it specially for you” Kairi said smiling and holding a plate up to Riku’s face

“oh thanks ill eat it right away” said Riku taking the plate and sitting down next to Sora which was not eating due to him being punished for running in, he looked down at his plate to see the eggs and bacon set up to make a butterfly, Riku smiled at it

Riku ate his plate in front of Sora on purpose to make Sora hungrier; Sora mouth watered at the sight of the food “the foods great Namine thanks” Namine looked up from eating her plate and blushed more and smiled, she opened her mouth to speak but closed it and looked down and began to eat again slowly, Kairi yelled at Sora from time to time telling him she had made the plate specially for him.

XXXXXX

Riku sat on his favorite boulder at the bottom of the waterfall looking at the river; he couldn’t get Namine out of his head, why did he feel this way, why couldn’t he get her out of his head, why why why was the question he had in his head, he looked up to see Namine drawing under a tree around flowers, he hid behind the boulder quickly and peeked out to see her she raised her index finger, Riku raised one eyebrow confused, why was she doing that? When all of a sudden a butterfly landed on it a white butterfly to be exact

“Hey Riku!” yelled Kairi right behind him scaring Riku almost out of his skin

“What you doing” Kairi said in a happy tone trying to look around the boulder

“Nothing I’m just uh” Riku fumbled to make an excuse “you were spying on Namine weren’t you” said Kairi looking at Riku deviously, Riku stuttered “you like Namine” Kairi said in a mocking tone

“Don’t you tell anyone got it Kairi” Kairi nodded smiling at the thought of them together

Kairi skipped away singing the words Riku likes Namine, Riku turned to see Namine but she was gone, Riku sighed and walked back to the top to the waterfall entrance when all of a sudden he heard a scream coming from the jungle it was a girl it was Namine…

End of chapter 2

Chapter 3 coming soon hope u guys liked this one more than number 1 plz comment

driku18

Hey guys I know this story isn’t too popular but ill keep writing I might get more views either way please comment if u can after u read I like to see what u guys think so plz comment, by the way does anyone know how to change the title of the story or how to repost a thread it would help a lot plz help

Well here it is chapter 3-the change

Riku ran as quick as possible into the jungle pushing aside the plants and trees to pass through till he got to treeless spot filled with only grass and flower and in the middle sat Namine with a jaguar right in front of Namine

“Help me anybody please help” yelled Namine as the jaguar approached her

Riku immediately moved in front of Namine and the jaguar and blocked the jaguars bite with his keyblade “run Namine quick get out of here” Namine froze for a while looking at Riku holding off the jaguar the ran off to get help

Riku pushed off the jaguar and swiped his keyblade at it only to receive a heavy blow on his arm leaving a bleeding claw mark, Riku yelled in pain but fought it off till it ran off, Riku was about to go back when he noticed Namine's sketchbook on the floor, he picked it up and walk back in pain till he collapsed in a soft patch of grass, he blacked out cause of the bleeding

He woke up in a room slightly familiar when he looked around he noticed it was Namine's bedroom. He looked up when he felt a wet towel on his head, it was Namine smiling at Riku, when he turned he noticed his arm was bandaged and the sketchbook still hidden in his jacket pocket

“Here Namine this is yours right?” said Riku with a grin holding up the book

“Yes thank you” she said in a soft shy tone “now rest u took a heavy blow to the arm and you lost a lot of blood so rest ok” she said in same tone smiling this time, Riku nodded and fainted again cause of the pain.

He woke up still in her bed but when he turned he saw Namine knocked out on top of his chest “she stayed up all night” he thought surprised

He laid her on the pillow and tried to walk away still dizzy from the pain, he went outside and sat on a chair he had carved out before, thinking yet again about Namine
XXXXX

Around mid day Riku went inside and saw Namine still sleeping he walked to her and put in her hand the necklace he had found hoping she wouldn’t wake up, as he walked of he heard her say “you found my necklace!!!” he turned only to be hugged by her for a few seconds then she walked back quickly blushing at what she had just done

“Thank you for finding it” she said in a low tone
“No problem, I stumbled on it yesterday so I thought id give it back to u” Riku said blushing himself at the hug

They went on to meet Sora and Kairi at the kitchen connected to the Namine's bedroom

“How are you feeling Riku are you ok” said Kairi examining Riku’s arm “yeah I’m fine” answered Riku

“Where going to radiant gardens to get you checked by Aerith “said Sora behind Kairi sitting on a chair “I’m fine” said Riku walking to a chair almost tripping

“Don’t be so stubborn we are going to take you whether u like it or not” said Kairi putting her hands on her hips

“Ok, ok ill go” said Riku disapproving about going to get checked up on
XXXXX
After several hours of Riku and Sora fighting to drive the gummi ship, Sora finally won by saying Riku was too injured to fly the ship.

They arrived and quickly went to Merlin’s shop to find Aerith, when they got there they sat Riku on a chair and watched as Aerith sang a chant that casted a cure on Riku‘s arm which healed it in no time “thanks Aerith” said Riku taking off the bandages to stretch his arms

“Who but those bandages on his arm” asked Aerith “it was Namine” Kairi said noticing that Namine was to shy to say a word, Aerith turned and said “good job on the bandages, he would have lost a lot of blood if it wasn’t for those bandages”

“Thank you” Namine said in her low tone

They then headed off to scrooge’s ice cream shop and each got a sea salt ice cream then headed home Sora and Kairi turned from time to time to see Namine and Riku sitting next to each other

“So how are you two love birds doing back there” said Sora with a smirk

Riku turned red then threw his half eaten ice cream at Sora’s head “ouch that hurt” said Sora as he rubbed his head

Riku put his hand in between him and Namine on the seat only to put his hand on Namine's hand and he quickly pulled out turning mad red the same as Namine “oh sorry” Riku said quickly still red

They got home and went to bed each in there own room this time, Riku looked at the clouds and noticed a large storm coming thunder hit all over making loud crashes he stayed in his bed not sleeping just relaxing until he heard a knock on the door….

Who could it be?
Will Riku finally ask Namine out?
What is that storm brewing?
Find out on the next chapter

Hope you guys liked it don’t forget to comment k it will take about 3-5 days for the next chapter or less depending on my schedule hope you guys liked it…also id like to thank Kitty-Kat X3 for getting me interested in writing fan fic

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
just to tell you guys this was a type of rough draft this is my first thread and i know its though but ill try my best to fix it for u guys k plz again dont be so harsh oh and thanks snow for saying u want to see more thats the only thing that gave me hope to try again thanks.

Tee-hee, not a problem. Liking the two chapters you wrote out so far. They are better too. :D

driku18

Hi guy’s thanks for the comments on the last chapter keep them up 

Ok here it is chapter 4-a different time a different view

Namine looked out her window noticing the storm was getting closer and closer, Namine feared thunderstorms after the last storm which she feared due to the fact that lightning struck only inches away from her while she walked back to the waterfall scaring her so much that she got chills by just watching it in the distance
XXXXX

Namine walked down the path leading to Riku’s bedroom, she covered her ears every time the lightning struck down until she reached the door of Riku room

“Why am I going here” she asked herself as she reached out and knocked on the door

“Oh, what’s up Namine” said Riku at the visitor he never expected, Namine looked at her feet shyly “oh I’m sorry, please come in” Riku said shyly

Namine walked in still looking at her feet, Riku closed the door behind her and got a chair for her

“So what’s up” Riku said as he sat in the end of his bed

She tried to make up an excuse quickly as to why she had come over “I-I just wanted to see how y-your arm was” she said shyly

“Oh, well it’s alright now thanks for asking” Riku said as he showed Namine his arm which had a few healed scars

Then thunder struck down loudly scaring Namine so much that she jumped out of her seat and almost fell to the floor but Riku jumped in and caught her, she looked at him deeply she had never been this close to him, she neared her lips to his

“What am I doing, is this really going to happen” she thought frantically blushing madly red

She closed her eyes they could feel each others breathe nearing and the beat of each others hearts; they were inches away from it happening this was it

Well this is just a quick break, so yeah hope you like the story so far and I guess ill get back to the story ha ha….

She felt the top lip of Riku’s mouth the door broke open “hey Riku lets go where going to go to…”

Riku moved up his head and quickly said “so are you ok Namine” Namine nodded shyly and stood up and started to walk away to her room

Sora glared at Riku with a sinister smile crossing his arms and just staring at Riku

“What?!” Riku yelled out at Sora, “what where you doing with Namine there” Sora said with one of his sinister grins

“She fell I was just picking her up that’s all” Riku said quickly

“Uh huh, sure” Sora said laughing a bit “well come on we are going to the world that never was, the city is filled with people now so Kairi want to go see the stores”

“Alright ill be at the gummi ship in a minute let me just get my jacket”Riku said going to his coat rack

“You got to look you best for date with Namine right” Sora said laughing

Riku chassed Sora down to the gummi ship, finally hitting him in the head hard to get payback, Namine and Kairi were already on the ship waiting for them to go

“Come on Sora lets go I want get there before Yuffie and Selphie” Kairi said as Sora got on the ship with a bruise on his head

They arrived to the world being greeted by Yuffie, Selphie, Leon, Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, Wakka and Tidus. The whole gang was there

Riku looked around but Namine and the rest of the girls had already left, Riku wandered off as usual until he saw her in a bench alone and drawing as usual, he was about to go to her when he noticed a gang of 3 people walked over to her but Namine didn’t seem to know who they are though…

Who are they?
Will Riku get lucky?
Will Sora’s bruise heal?
Find out on the next chapter

Hope you guys liked it I thought I could’ve done better but I don’t know how lol so hope you liked it, next chapter is coming soon oh and plz comment

Last edited:

driku18

Hey guys hope you guys like this chapter it’s a bit different than the rest but at the same time it’s the same k alright here it is don’t forget to comment

Chapter 5-the other side part 1

XXXXX

Sora walked slowly holding his bruise with his right hand partially weeping at the pain

“Why did Riku have to be so rough it was just a joke” Sora thought to himself as he walked down the almost empty street that was now lit by the lights

Sora noticed Kairi go into a store so he followed her into it due to the fact he had lost the rest of the guys in the crowded streets

“Hey Kairi wait up” Sora said as he ran into the store almost bumping into an employee “hey watch it kid” yelled the employee, his name tag read Xigbar “sorry!!!” Sora said still running towards Kairi

Kairi turned to see Sora out of breath in front of her

“Finally I caught you” Sora said holding onto Kairi’s shoulder

Kairi just went back to looking at what she was looking at earlier and ignored him; Sora just followed Kairi around the store bringing Kairi some clothes that she demanded at the changing room from time to time until finally they got to the cashier

“Oh darn, I forgot my purse at home Sora can you pay this for me please” Kairi said looking up at Sora “but i've been saving up to buy an ice cream maker from scrooge” said Sora looking back at her “pretty please Sora please” Kairi said while pouting at him “not the pout, oh alright how much could it be anyways”

Sora looked up only to see the employee from before looking back at him with a grin

“That will be 1365 munny sir” the employee said opening his hand to receive the munny “1365 munny! That’s almost all my munny” Sora said handing the money to the clerk almost crying at the fact that his money pouch was almost empty “thank you sir“said the employee as they walked out

Kairi made Sora carry the bags all the way to the ship and made him come back to see more stores after a while they decided to eat something and went into a restaurant not to far from the ship

“So Kairi did you enjoy yourself today” Sora said trying to start a conversation with Kairi “yes I did thanks for paying for everything, “I know that you really wanted that ice cream machine” Kairi said embarrassed that she made him waste the money “its ok I can still make more by the way you look b-beautiful tonight” Sora said stuttering a bit “really thank you” Kairi said shyly but happy that Sora had finally made a move

It became awkward after that until the food arrived they ate but didn’t say a word until they left the restaurant they suddenly saw a flash as they walked out and saw that it was a photographer taking a picture

“You two make a perfect couple you guys look perfect together” the photographer said showing them the picture “we aren’t going out” Sora said shyly “but you two look perfect, you should be together “both Sora and Kairi blushed at the words he said “I tell you what the picture is on me here you go”

Sora took the picture and walked with Kairi up to the bridge and stopped in the middle of the bridge

“Kairi I just want to say, well what I am trying to…you know what” Sora moved up and kissed Kairi for a few moments and walked back and said “I’m sorry I just wanted to, I don’t know” Kairi moved up and kissed him back and said “I have been waiting so long for that and I want you to know I feel the same way”

They kissed again this time for a longer time unaware what was arising in a few alleys away

What is happening with Riku and Namine?
Will Kairi and Sora stay together?
How will Sora ever get an ice cream machine now?

Find out on the next part of Dragon Ball Z err I mean the next part of this chapter lol

Don’t forget to comment oh and id like to thank my best friend that is on here as Blonde Haird Kid he and me thought up this story when we were kids but in a different way I guess either way I thank him for supporting me as well oh and plz comment lol

p.s I thank Snow Candy and Kitty-Kat X3

terra2.0

I gave you good comments and you don't thank me...Thats fine :( anyways great story so far the Kiss was a little unemotional and would be better if you described wat the person felt at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back