• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Knows

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Roxas disregards his memories of Xion because of his relationship with Namine

And why does knowing anything about Xion matter?

ok, i was just asking. I would choose Namine too. yea, Roxas chose his next girl. I get it. He's a player. lol.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Okay, Riku is the only one currently alive who knows about Xion, he was a partner with Maleficent, he knows things KING MICKEY doesn't even know, even though everyone goes after Sora,they should go after Riku, so in KH3... Riku might be the target! So before I continue, what are your guys opinions and comments?

BTW this is my first post!
no riku doesnt know because in deep dive roxas passed him oblivion and so both of them forgot about xion.besides everyone who knew her is either death or cant remember her.

Aria

braver by the minute
^ How could that make them both forget about her?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If anyone knows more than Sora and Riku, it's Mickey. Mickey was there during BBS, he saw the battle between TAV and MX. Mickey traveled through the realm of darkness, which Sora and Riku don't know much about. Mickey is the one with secret knowledge.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
no riku doesnt know because in deep dive roxas passed him oblivion and so both of them forgot about xion.besides everyone who knew her is either death or cant remember her.

Not even close:

Namine erased all traces of Xion from everyone's memories. That includes Riku.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
^ How could that make them both forget about her?
cuz roxas wield oblivion too.
Not even close:
this should be fun
Namine erased all traces of Xion from everyone's memories. That includes Riku.
why would she do such a thing?,besides when riku holded oblivion almost instantly memories of xion started appearing in black and white and started shattering, like if they were dissapearing.That can be understood as forgetting, besides its called "oblivion for a reason".
Now lets review who knew about xion, every org member who knew about her is dead.Riku and roxas dont remember her cuz the effects of oblivion, namine and diz dont really have any reason to tell anybody about xion.

Muse

you look atrocious
cuz roxas wield oblivion too.

this should be fun
why would she do such a thing?,besides when riku holded oblivion almost instantly memories of xion started appearing in black and white and started shattering, like if they were dissapearing.That can be understood as forgetting, besides its called "oblivion for a reason".
Now lets review who knew about xion, every org member who knew about her is dead.Riku and roxas dont remember her cuz the effects of oblivion, namine and diz dont really have any reason to tell anybody about xion.

Uh, is there any proof of this or is this some sort of a theory you made up? :v

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Uh, is there any proof of this or is this some sort of a theory you made up? :v
I didnt" made it up".I played the game and it happens that way.ILL try to find you a link of what i said.I got you the link araliya.
ok the memories dont exactly "shatter"but youll see what happens in [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxV1rvzcSD8"][B]this[/B][/URL] video,watch it till the end.Its implied that they forgot about her.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I'm pretty sure she did that so
the memories of Sora could go back to their rightful place. If people remembered Xion then his memories couldn't return because they were connected to other memories. By making everyone forget about Xion, she was able to restore Sora's memories. It had nothing to do with the Oblivion keyblade.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
ok the memories dont exactly "shatter"but youll see what happens in [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxV1rvzcSD8"][B]this[/B][/URL] video,watch it till the end.Its implied that they forgot about her.

Though that it's implied that the process of everyone is beginning to forget about her, "Oblivion" has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that at that point in the game Roxas and Xion fused, which is why touching it caused flash backs. Theoretically coming into direct contact with Roxas would have caused the same flash backs.

keyblade-user

I aint gonna say you're wrong and im right but since that guy said he got it from the game im gonn say this In the beggining of that stage Roxas pulls out two kingdom keys one was his one was xion's his turned into oblivion and hers into oath keeper. i believe that hers turned into oath keeper bcuz she is the 358 2 days kairi or maybe hers turned into oblivion and passed some memories into riku but thats my theory (kinda)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'm pretty sure she did that so
the memories of Sora could go back to their rightful place. If people remembered Xion then his memories couldn't return because they were connected to other memories. By making everyone forget about Xion, she was able to restore Sora's memories. It had nothing to do with the Oblivion keyblade.
can i get a link to where namine says that?If namine says such a think.then ill shut my mouth.
Though that it's implied that the process of everyone is beginning to forget about her, "Oblivion" has nothing to do with it. It's the fact that at that point in the game Roxas and Xion fused, which is why touching it caused flash backs. Theoretically coming into direct contact with Roxas would have caused the same flash backs.
I dont fully believe this.Ill wait for the ENG version or at least a decent translation of that.Besidesroxas already had forogtten about her, otherwise he couldnt have oblivion in that scene

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Come on now, seriously?
I have my reasons, read my upper post please.Besides,how do you know that?Do you know how to read japanese?
[youtube]qufb7g8XacQ[/youtube]
well audo in this scene she doesnt say anything aboutdeleting everyone's memories,besides namine only can affect memories of those are related to sora orknow him.

A

Audo

Besidesroxas already had forogtten about her, otherwise he couldnt have oblivion in that scene
Uh..
He got the Oathkeeper from Xion, not the Oblivion for one thing. And I'm pretty sure he remembered her by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back