• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is a hunchback?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMickey06

EMO... LOL!!!

sora: hey riku...wat u doin there?
riku: um..uh..nothing...
sora:...riku...(sweatdrop)...are u cutting your wrists?
riku:ummmm....noooo(sweatdrop)

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Eru-777 said:
I noticed that too! When I went into the journal and looked at the character designs I noticed he had a bent over posture. But just like in another topic I wrote on, I think Square Enix was trying to make him look like a ganster or something with the baggy pants and the hunch...kinda weird.
Thats because riku is gangsta XD.But yea it is annoying when he's all hunchback, its like he's walking like an old man.

Last edited:

Relik

I like the way he stands. Riku isn't emo, he actually had bad shit happen to him(I'm speaking as if he's real...), unlike every other emo today. They complain their life sucks and no one understands them. Emo kids just get depressed b/c they don't know how to handle life's little problems b/c they are weak. Well f*$k emo kids they all deserve to hit in the head with a brick. I HATE EMO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Wow! I'm so surprised that I didn't get flamed! I figured for sure that at least a few people would tell me to shut up.

I liked Riku a lot more in Kingdom Hearts 2 than I did in Kingdom Hearts. Personality-wise, he's grown up a REAL lot. But I just hate that he stands all hunched like that. And when he runs, he kind of has that gimp arm, too. Eh. Oh well. Poor kid has been through a lot.

T

Tyler Durden

Here comes the flame part. So you are saying that after:

Having to be in someone else's form-TWICE- spending a year running around, falling into darkness, jumping off a skyscraper ( Prozac, dude), and getting beat by Roxas, you wou;dn't be a little tired and/or slouched over?

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

dark hero Riku said:
Here comes the flame part. So you are saying that after:

Having to be in someone else's form-TWICE- spending a year running around, falling into darkness, jumping off a skyscraper ( Prozac, dude), and getting beat by Roxas, you wou;dn't be a little tired and/or slouched over?

Hey, maybe you're right, maybe he's just tired, but man.. He's gonna be like that for his whole life if he keeps it up! I am just worried for his well-being. It's the paternal streak in me, I guess.

But yeah.. I definitely see your point. That poor kid. Though I can't help but say that he deserved at least some of it. He was a bit of an asswipe in KH1.

Final_Kingdom

Riku Is the true Hunchback of Notre dame ! Lol.
Nah I think the darness made him weaker so he isnt able to stand straight cuz he is so week.

sephy 9 2 5

Okay Riku has back problems so what? Back problems is the fate of our young generation and cool. At least according to Dr. Phil:

"Slouching is considered a body expression that establishes that a person is cool among teens today." - Dr. Phil

All he has to do is use the power of twilight and all his problems will cease to exist.

Another function of the keyblade besides opening doors is being a back massager/scratcher.

Edit: cease*

Last edited:

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
After reading the title of this thread, I gotta draw it XD. Expect it in the fanart section soon!

UnknownDawn said:
He doesn't have problems it is just how he like to be.He likes to lean foward sometimes so what i do to but i don't have back problems.
Me too. And I'm not dark, I just like to slouch...

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

lolz! He's not quite as ugly as quasimodo, though. But yes, I do worry about how he'll look in 30 years. He'll probably have back problems for the rest of his life.

Aww.. now I'm going to get depressed over this. I feel so bad for him.

Riku_123

omg your right but its just because hes emo,do you ever listen to his low self asteem and his whinging about light....RIku Is EmO thats why

Squall

Well doesnt matters if he is a little hunchback it doesnt effects his personality,he is still cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back