• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku is a hunchback?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Alright everyone.. I know I'm SO going to get flamed for this, but I had to get it off my chest.

Is it just me, or is Riku a total hunchback in Kingdom Hearts 2? The way he stands, walks, runs, everything! He is always looking down, slouching. It really annoys me. I'm sure his mother would yell at him if he sat like that at the dinner table.

Maybe it's just me, but it really bothers me, and I hope he learns to stand up straight again, because he'll end up just like quasimodo one day if he does not.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
heehee..I have noticed that too..its just how he is now..he's like "I'm Emo and dont want to face the world"..or it could be when he took of the blindfold..he was stunned by the light...like it blinds him and he has to look down all the time..i used to do that..when I woke up in the mornings...but then later like on the island..he stands up staight..cauze I guess he got used to the light?..o_O..I'm just making up stuff..XD

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I noticed that too! When I went into the journal and looked at the character designs I noticed he had a bent over posture. But just like in another topic I wrote on, I think Square Enix was trying to make him look like a ganster or something with the baggy pants and the hunch...kinda weird. I really don't think they should have done that! Oh, and did you notice he has like one finger in his pocket a lot of times??? What's that all about?
(BTW Kawaiikousuke I love your Aerith x Zack signature it's very funny*lol* oh poor Cloud...does kinda seem like she's saying that though)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
iw4nt2r4p3s0r4 said:
Alright everyone.. I know I'm SO going to get flamed for this, but I had to get it off my chest.

Is it just me, or is Riku a total hunchback in Kingdom Hearts 2? The way he stands, walks, runs, everything! He is always looking down, slouching. It really annoys me. I'm sure his mother would yell at him if he sat like that at the dinner table.

Maybe it's just me, but it really bothers me, and I hope he learns to stand up straight again, because he'll end up just like quasimodo one day if he does not.

Yes, I agree. But then again Riku is a dark and disturbed person so slouching down fits his character.

Oh, and after reading your username, I think you are also a dark and disturbed person.. :\

O

Oberon

Meh, I am not going to flame you for that... 'Cause it is SO true... It annoys me alot as well.

O

Oberon

xCursedXRebellionx said:
Yes, I agree. But then again Riku is a dark and disturbed person so slouching down fits his character.

Oh, and after reading your username, I think you are also a dark and disturbed person.. :\
But it is annoying, because he was always a tall and straight stander in the first and CoM, not however.. he is not.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
iw4nt2r4p3s0r4 said:

Leikohmaigawd I hatex j00 j.k No stupid reason to get flamed...well he is kinda hunched over <.<

O

Oberon

Kawaiikousuke said:
*coughEMOcough* *coughrikuwantstobeemocough*..XD....

Oh and Eru-777 thank you for liking my sig..XD (everybody love da sig)
Riku is Emo is his mind... Okay he is a wannabe emo, so what? He is still Badars.

XCJ

I noticed that too! When I went into the journal and looked at the character designs I noticed he had a bent over posture
lol yes true

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I use to go like that too XD Sometime I annoying my mom and dad really much XD They said to me to look up so I did XD I know how it feel to be like that. It wasn't really funny -_-'

Anyway just because he was in the darkness side and can't stand the light. Since that why he must have blindform???? Or Squrae-Enix want he to be like this -_-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back