• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku Demo Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

So i was watching Riku's gameplay demo, and I noticed something. At about :10 second mark, Riku looks like he goes into the Bladecharge Command Style. Obviously i don't know if this is actually Bladecharge or not, but that would be awesome if Command Styles came back. It could just as easily be some sort of new ability that may involve the Dream Eater party members, or just somehting new entirely, but i wanna hear everyone's thoughts.

If you havent seen the demo its here.

[video=youtube;suprG3YWJYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suprG3YWJYI[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We've talked about this in other threads. It happens when you Dual Link with your Dream Eater party. It seems like a blend of Drive Forms and Command Styles.

The Dream Eaters you have in your party control what kind of Link attack you'll have so there will be a lot of mix and matching with party members/Dream Eaters.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
he presed that D-link button on the bottom screen and the party members dissappeared so most likely as ethy stated there will be assitance from the party members to the level of donald and goofy dissapearing with certain drives, and maybe more

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Blade Charge is a rather generic thing in KH, though, so it is likely for Riku to use it. Also that Limit in Days. Sora, Xion, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, and Squall have variations of Blade Charge.

(At least in KH2 Squall had that when he was protecting the bailey's gate)

Last edited:

noheartx

Blade Charge is a rather generic thing in KH, though, so it is likely for Riku to use it. Also that Limit in Days. Sora, Xion, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, and Squall have variations of Blade Charge.

He also had it when you fought him in the Coliseum.

I only brought it up because i was hoping they brought Command Styles back. I liked them more than Drive Forms.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Also KH1 Leon hell I should know I just fought him yesterday.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
alot of chrater have has mooves that charge blade for a specific attack but blade charge is different
what your reffering to is ragnarok moove sora and roxas use or drakstorm that riku used
the intresting thing here is that now rikus might have acces to command styles... now i wonder i didnt see a guage so how did they activate

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
alot of chrater have has mooves that charge blade for a specific attack but blade charge is different
what your reffering to is ragnarok moove sora and roxas use or drakstorm that riku used
the intresting thing here is that now rikus might have acces to command styles... now i wonder i didnt see a guage so how did they activate

We said it already. Dual Link allows them do these things. The Dram Eaters have a gauge.

noheartx

im sorry...but what? i didnt quite get that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, at least you aren't going behind his posts and editing them. I get him most days, but sometimes I need to think over what he said.

To be honest... I've thought about it.

But I decided that it takes skill to type the way he does and going back over his posts would just be mean xD At least he's no windows88.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To be honest... I've thought about it.

But I decided that it takes skill to type the way he does and going back over his posts would just be mean xD At least he's no windows88.

It would also mean more time that you'd have to spend doing something you shouldn't have to.

I think it does. I've tried copying it but it just didn't work out. xD windows88 was a troll, though. At least we know rac7d is serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back