• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku boss help... -,- :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreanur

Where to start...

I got my CoM 2 days ago (fast delivery Amazon, WOW!), mainly to complete my KH collection and get some background information.

Now at the beginning the card deck system bored me, but it became cooler when I got higher lvl (I'm around 50-51 now). I could grind buttonsmashing till the 4th riku encounter (atleast, I think it's the fourth, its near the end of the game), but now I'm stuck! Because this Riku needs skills to be defeated (which i (s)lack, lol). My question now is, what's the easiest way to kill him? high HP, many cards, SKILLS? :unsure:. At the moment I'm just lvling (my 2 encounters I lost were around lvl 45, so I allready improved some lvls).

Oh, and if someone has info about places to get good cards (I lack number zero attack cards), would be welcome :).

Anyway, back to CoM now, will check for answers later.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Riku 4 is probably the hardest riku for some reason. Heres what youll need.

HP: Maximum(or atleast half of the second line)

level: 62-70-84

Cards: atleast 30

Summon Cards you need: Cloud. Numbers beetween 6-9-0

Attack Cards: Any Card with attack beetween A and C+

Magic Cards: replace all magic cards with cure cards. doesent matter what number.

Sleights needed: Sonic Blade, Fire Raid(or ice raid), Judgement, and Holy. Holy is Optional, but it is wickedly powerful.

Enemy Cards: Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Malificent, and Captain Hook.

Things to look out for: Dark Aura, Dark Firaga. if you dont break Dark aura, its sudden death. yes, you can dodge it, but its very hard to.

road to oblivion

HELLS TO THE NO!
k all u have to do is get bout 9 cloud cards, and bout 5 mega ethers
this fight was sooo god da** easy when i did this.
and why u dont need health u ask?
cuz all u do is stock and unleash.
he shouldnt be able to get u

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
HELLS TO THE NO!
k all u have to do is get bout 9 cloud cards, and bout 5 mega ethers
this fight was sooo god da** easy when i did this.
and why u dont need health u ask?
cuz all u do is stock and unleash.
he shouldnt be able to get u

Health is important. Better to live through the battle and slowly kill your enemy, then to swiftly die and do alot of damage, but not gain anything at all. And stocking and unleashing doesent work that well. Riku 4 has Zero cards, and if he breaks that stock, you just lost one card for til the next battle. whenever you do a sleight, you lose the first card you stock til the end of the battle. Sleights are powerful, but they come at a price.

Roxas44

have a bunch of cure cards spread out through the deck, have alot of 0 cards and alot of health.

metalfreeky

OK well I have the game and have helped 4 other friends with Riku 4 so if u want you can use this method because it has worked everytime for me. Here is an overview of all the cards you will need.

Weapon cards: Mostly have lvl 8 or 9 cards and don't worry about the attack or speed of the card because the main objective in the battle is to slowly get his lifew down without taking damage. Also have a few 0 cards to break his sleights.

Magic/summon cards: Have a few Cure cards( lvl 7 at the lowest)for easy recovery and don't use them in the begining of a sleight and also have around at least 3 cloud cards so u can use the omnislash sleight.

Item cards: Ok this is the most important part of your deck. You are going to need at least one potion and hi-potion but they have to be lvl 9 OR lvl 0 so you can recover your cards with a high lvl card or try to recover cards and break a sleight of his(recomended use on his dark aura).

Here is myy strategy for beating him and I hope that it works out for you as well as it did for me.

Kurxi

I think I answered the question before, let me go check my older posts... *goes to check* Back and I found it.

1)Have at least 1500 CP, you will need to put him high number attack cards and lots of zeros.

2)When in battle, don't attack him, dodge roll his Dark Firaga, break his elixers and Dark Aura, attack only when his deck is reshuffling, attack only three times before the deck becomes ready.

3)When he stops sleighting, let him attack and but keep on dodging, when he charges, let him and his deck will reshuffle, attack him three times here, again and again till he dies.

My advice is to place Vexen, Oogie Boogie and at least one Air Solider (or Air Pirate). Healing Cards are a must, no element magic.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I would say use this strategy:

Attack Cards:
5 0 Cards
4 7 Cards
4 9 Cards
3 8 Cards
2 6 Cards

Magic Cards:

3 Cloud Cards
1 Genie Card
2 Tinkerbell Cards

Other:
1 Elixir
2 Potions

Enemy Cards:
Oogie Boogie
Card Soldiers
Jafar
Hades

May vary on your Amount of CP.I just beat Riku IV again with this strategy and Im sharing it with you.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
My deck was just
Keyblade
Keyblade
Keyblade
Keyblade
Cure
Keyblade
Keyblade
Keyblade
Keyblade
Cure
Keyblade
Keyblade
Keyblade
keyblade
Cure

Dreanur

Did u beat him yet? if so, i hope we helped.

Haha no, not beaten yet, upgrading my cards (I used to much 1-4 cards o_O). Now my deck hasn't got any lower than 7 cards, and a few changes like more Clouds (that was the fixed part). Anyway, lvl 60 now and going to try soon :)

Dreanur

I'll get some kind of journal from here :) shouldn't take so long anymore.

* lvl 66
* 515 HP.
* 1050 CP 36/99 Cards.
* Avarage deck I guess (lots of Cloud 0s, /cry).
* Riku progress = 2/3 bars.

UPDATE: Got him down with the above stats, easily even, finally! Thanks for the advice guys (since I've used my own style, but several parts of the suggestions too).
I used ALOT of zero cards for it, my second HP came in handy, and many heals, attacking between and down he was <3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back