• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku and E.S link

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorw

This is quite unlikely but its just an idea. I noticed that in kingdom hearts 2 when you find riku in the world that never was his left hand is wrapped up as if injured. When he joins your party he doesnt seem to use that hand much for anything. When running his left hand stays stiff by his side while the other moves back and forth and its the same during battle. The link I noticed was that the E.S had his left arm frozen by the U.E.M in the new secret ending. What do you think?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

Nope, Nomura stated the Knights=New Characters.

Djordjevic

i don't think he was tryin to say riku is e.s just that there might have been a link....it would be intrestin to know why he has his arm strapped up anyway.

D

Deleted member 36435

It wasn't strapped up in a cast, that was a wrist-band thing for fashion, according to my friends. I personally thought it was a cast.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
IS that even a connection? The ES's arm got frozen in battle, Riku joined the gang after his arm was bandaged up. I don't see a connection there.

Vicodin

relative power
It's interesting that you pointed it out, but I don't think there is a connection at all.
Maybe Riku just likes to keep his arm stiff. xD

Djordjevic

its probably another one of those things where people are just lookin to deep into things....the simplest explanation is usually the right one...

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
or alternatively he could of injured his arm in his battle against roxas (though i doubt it would take that long to heal)

bladed asassin

well hmm... i feel theres a lost connection... ruki was supposed to be the key berrier of light but he consummed by darkness.. soo in a pass life he was the key berrier of light but things didn't go as plan

Riku4eva

hmm thats kind of interesting. I think there could be a connection but i dont know what. It probably IS just a fasion statement.

keybaldeslinger1

The cast is there because he took a hit from Roxas's keyblade to the wrist. And it would take weeks to heal if broken maybe months. And the story of Kingdom Hearts all happens in one day.Eexept for Roxas's story.

E

Eternal Oblivion

nice theory but still there not the same people but good theory though

MasterofLight

His arm isn't bandaged, the thing on his arm is like a wrist band and if you look at riku closely his arm isn't doing moving because he's holding is pocket with his thumb inside it trying to smug and cool I'm guessing. He's fighting laid back. When he uses serious attacks he uses that arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back