• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

riku and destiny's place (bbs ending spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
so we know through kh-kh2 that riku has been to the realm of darkness

and at the end of bbs we see aqua there... now is it possible that they have met, and she gave riku that keyblade?..

i dont know if this has been brought up before and if it has please direct me to that thread.
discuss.​

Original Sin

It's entirely possible, but one would assume Mickey would be with Riku if/when he met Aqua, and the 3 of them would likely try to stick together.

Aqua only just appeared literally 2 hours after Sora and Riku left, so no.
Aqua had been in the RoD for over 10 years by that point.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's entirely possible, but one would assume Mickey would be with Riku if/when he met Aqua, and the 3 of them would likely try to stick together.

Aqua had been in the RoD for over 10 years by that point.

Yeah, because she goes into the realm of darkness only a short while after she meets Sora and Riku as boys, and even after the events of KH2 she is still lost there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What's with the weird spacing? o_O

so we know through kh-kh2 that riku has been to the realm of darkness​

and at the end of bbs we see aqua there... now is it possible that they have met, and she gave riku that keyblade?..​

i dont know if this has been brought up before and if it has please direct me to that thread.​

discuss.​

No, because that's not her Keyblade. We see in the cutscene when Xemnas visits the Chamber of Repose that her armor and Keyblade still remain within, and by that time, Riku had already left the RoD for a long time. Aqua's Destiny's Embrace is like Riku's DE since they are both based after the memories of Kairi. If it were her Keyblade, it's more likely that it'd take it's original form as Rainfell or Stormfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back