• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission 3: Islands Of Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
Katattack said:
I think Sy stresses the fact that Rikku is young far too much.

He always says "My young <insult corny pickup line>".

I think Sy needs to stop feeling attracted to young children.

Seriously.

He's very much a Mary Sue, by the way. And I agreez entirely with teh pickle. Sy needs to stop acting like he's some super cool guy. With all that "My Al Bhed Beauty" and phlegm.

He's not some fancy little prince fairy boy. He's just an idiot fruit basket.

You know, I've only called her "young" once. Seriously. I ran the check on it.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Kat will be flattered that you care so much about what she says, Tohf.

Cause THAT doesn't say desperate.

>_>

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Okies. Time to update.

@<(-_-)><(^-^<)

Chapter Don't Remind Me It's Pointless: Wake The Dead (Comeback Kid)

Cold and quiet, Gerard made his way to Sora's cottage. Inside a dim light shone. He stepped up to the door and put his ear to it. He heard slight creaky noises on the inside. Gerard was almost curious as to why there would be some squeaking on his bed, yet he was also disturbed. He had opened the door and saw Sora jumping on his bed. Gerard sighed. "Hey Gerd. What's up?" Sora asked smiling.

"You knew about Sy didn't you?" Gerard asked demandingly. Sora stopped jumping and sat in front of him. He shrugged, but Gerard had grabbed his shoulders. "Tell me!"

"Okay, okay! Calm down. Gee..." Sora said. Gerard let go of him and grabbed a chair and sat in front of him.

"It was like this. I made a visit to another world known as Disney Castle. I had some business to take care of so... Y'know, yeah. While I was there, Sy made an escape from the Inbetween Worlds. You should've seen the guy. Clothes tattered, skin pale, it was terrible. But we sorta... Hospitalized him. We also gave him some new duds and well... Yeah," Sora explained.

"But what's this I hear of training and Queen Minnie?"

"Oh yeah! The Queen had tipped Sy off to another world known as the Island of Time. She said that she knew someone that would train him. What's convienient about that world is time. There's a never ending supply, if you will. You can go back and fourth through time. Now Sy took this to his advantage. He trained for several months, but it only seemed like one week," Sora said. Gerard thought about this. It wasn't fair. It felt that if even Sora knew, everyone did but him.

"Can you... Can you bring me to Queen Minnie?" Gerard asked earnestly. Sora nodded yes. Gerard was ecstatic. "I'd kiss you if I was questionable!" Gerard said happily. Sora waved bye as Gerard had left. He made his way back to the shambles of his cottage and rested the night. The next morning he was to leave.

The sun rose in a few hours. He was awoken at the door by Sora and Kaze. They had gotten ready at the crack of dawn. Gerard had opened it sleepily, yet excited. But as Kaze asked if he was ready, several pangs had attacked him. Am I ready? he asked himself. The final journey. The final fight. The showdown of fate. He took a deep breath and nodded yes.

Deep in the jungles of the island hid an airship. Cutting through underbrush, the three made it to the ship. Sora stepped proudly towards it. He leaned on it with one hand and smiled at Gerard. "I call it the Intergalactic Heartbreaker," Sora said with a grin as Kaze rolled his eyes. One day Sora... One day. You'll get what's coming to you, he thought.

As if coming out of nowhere, Piku jumped onto Sora's shoulders, crushing him from top to bottom. "WHAT THE HELL PIKU!?"

"No one gave you permission fool!" Piku said.

"What's happening?" Gerard asked confused.

"Bah, this is MY ship! The KUKUMBER! None of this 'Intergalactic Heartbreak' nonsense!"

"Sora, you ARE a dumbass," Gerard said coldly, but being in the deluded insanity called his life, he shrugged it off. Piku opened the door.

"He told me what yer situation was, so let's get some rules down. No scratches, no dents, no paint chipping, no races, no drag races, no underground races, and no shooting," Piku explained in one breath. After inhaling once more, she sat on the couch on the inside and raised her finger. "AND LASTLY, YOU WON'T EVER DO THE NO PANTS DANCE IN MY SHIP,"

Gerard rolled his eyes at the last comment. "And you expect me to do that alone?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" Piku said angrily. And with that, a rumbling in the closet in the back had grown louder. Gerard walked towards the door and opened it only to see Yuna and Asuka stumble out blushing. "I TOLD YOU!" Gerard's eyes widened.

"I have no idea what this is about!" Gerard said.

"Eh heh," Yuna smiled. "Umm... I... came out... of... umm... the closet," Yuna said nervously.

"El oh el," Silver said.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!?" Piku asked angrily.

"With me and the other bishies!" Myra said. Gerard pushed Piku, Silver, Sora, and Kaze out. He wanted to leave as soon as possible. And with the closing of the airship doors, everyone waved goodbye except Piku. "What's with the cold attitude Piku?" smiling.

"ASUKA AND YUNA ARE STILL ON THE SHIP!" Piku yelled.

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUN...?!

THEY'RE ON MY SHIP?! I'LL KILL THEM! DARN IT, YOU BRING THAT SHIP DOWN NOW! I SAID NONE O' THAT! YOU STUPID FOOL! "I'M GONNA GO WIN BACK RIKKU! AND CHEAT ON HER! AGAIN! ON THE WAY TO PRETENDING THAT I CARE ABOUT HER!" DARN IT, C_U! I'LL KILL YOU! QUIT BEING AN ASSSSSSTROLOGIST! I'LL FLIPPING KILL YOU! IF ONE THING HAPPENS ON THAT SHIP THAT I DON'T APPROVE OF...

o.o I'll kill you. Fo rizzle. FO RIZZLE! >.< DIE! >_< *shoots all hairy man-beasts*

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Time to update.

^-^

Chapter This Song Makes Me Cry: Against The Odds (The Postal Service)

"C'mon Gerard," Yuna teased, "Let's keep going,"

"Are you serious? We've been doing this for hours! I can't keep up with you," Gerard said.

"Aww... But who knows how much longer we'll be here! And besides. Think of it as a calm before the storm. Plus, we won't have fun without you!" Asuka smiled.

"How about you to do it for a wihle and I'll just watch. The ships in auto-pilot,"
Gerard said.

"NO!" Yuna interrupted.

"You both keep saying I cheat, so this is my stand. I'm stopping right now,"

"We're not mad... C'mon! You were having a lot of fun before!" Asuka said.

"You're bored with us aren't you?" Yuna said putting on the sad puppy face. Gerard rolled his eyes blase.

"I'm not going to,"

"Fine," Asuka said as she dealt out the cards. As soon as the deck was passed evenly, they got rid of their pairs and Yuna went first. "Got any twos?"

"Nope," Asuka said. Gerard kicked up his feet against the chair next to him, twiddiling his thumbs. He stared up at the ceiling as Yuna and Asuka continued the game of 'Go Blitz'. He closed his eyes quietly and fell gently to sleep, dreaming of visions of his love.

"Where we going?" Rikku said smiling. Gerard grasped her hand closely and kissed it.

"Bring a sweater," Gerard smiled. Rikku smiled and walked inside her cottage to retrieve her brightly colored sweater. Gerard zipped up his black jacket and held her hand again.

How can I just let you walk away
Just let you leave without a trace
When I stand here taking every breath with you (ooh..)
You're the only one who really knew me at all​

Gerard led Rikku to the docks and helped her into the boats. Rikku was somewhat bewildered at to what his plans were. Gerard smiled through the whole thing. Rikku had enough. "Where are we going?" Rikku asked once more. Gerard smiled at her as he turned around.

"Fishin," he smiled.

And with that Rikku's once jubilant thoughts were gutted and stuffed. She had turned dismal at his immature joke of a date. 'Bah, I always knew he wasn't very sharp,' she thought. They were in the middle of nowhere. They sat in opposite sides of the boat with fishing rods. Gerard waited for a fish to come, but no bites. Rikku's was no different.

How can you just walk away from me
When all I can do is watch you leave?
'Cause we shared the laughter and the pain
And even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all

It was cold, wet, and uncomfortable. Rikku was tired of the experience and wanted to call it a night. She turned around to get his attention, but something caught her eye. 'A third rod?' she asked herself. She pat Gerard on the back. "Hey... Umm... Why'd you bring a third fishing rod?" she asked. Gerard's face brightened.

So take a look at me now
There's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face
But take a look at me now
And you coming back to me is against the odds
And that's what I've gotta face​

"Well, I dunno. Let's pull it in," Gerard said. He grabbed the rod and reeled it in. For almost half a minute, he had reeled in fishing line. At the very end of the fishing line was a bottle of sparkling cider and a laminated note. Rikku took the note and read it aloud.

"I love you," she said, beginning to smile.

I wish I could just make you turn around
Turn around and see me cry
There's so much I need to say to you
So many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all

Gerard wrapped her arms around Rikku as she did the same to him. She sat back next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. Gerard opened the bottle and poured the cider into two glasses that he hid in the bait box, which was filled with ice instead of bait. He handed Rikku one and she thanked him with a kiss. "It's been three years," he said smiling. Rikku almost forgot.

"I know... The best three years I've lived. Thanks for living it with me," she said happily. The two stared at the moon just as they had three years ago in Luca. And Rikku smiled happily as Gerard kissed her on the cheek.

So take a look at me now
And there's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of your face​

The next day he had a rendezvous with Yuna.

Gerard slowly awoke from his dream to find Yuna and Asuka asleep where they were before. He realized his folly, and why it keeps happening to him. If he kept cheating, problems like this would turn up again and again, and it'd be no one's fault but his. He shook his head and tried going back to sleep.

So take a look at me now... You coming back to me is against the odds...

...And that's what I've gotta face...​

-End Chapter-

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
THANK GOD! YOU FIGURED IT OUT! YOU HAVE ACTUALLY FIGURED IT OUT! THAT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS RIGHT, BUT YOU CAN NOW! SORTA! PROBABLY!

NOW GO KICK SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRIMP OUT OF TOHF!

I'm not happy. But I'm not mad. I'm... WAITING. AND I HATE WAITING! GO! UPDATE! NOW! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back