• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reverse/Rebirth Unversed/Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJFirewolf

I just noticed the connection between the Unversed/Unbirths and Reverse/Rebirth, as "Rebirth" and "Reverse" are homophones in Japanese, same as "Unbirths" and "Unversed". To redo something is the act of doing it again, and to undo something is to eliminate it. "Re-verse" makes me think that the name was picked because of Riku's re-education of his existence. Beyond that, this may open some possibilities of further connections.
Also, did anyone see this coming?
Any thoughts?

State

Awards
Maybe there's going to e a secret scenario named Unbirth/Unverse?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Unless Unverses are actually dark memories that were unleashed.

OMG I just had an idea! What if Xehanort's heartless in Reverse/Rebirth a type of unverse. What if that was'nt the real Xehanort's Heartless but Riku's unverse in Xehanort's heartless' form?

State

Awards
OMG I just had an idea! What if Xehanort's heartless in Reverse/Rebirth a type of unverse. What if that was'nt the real Xehanort's Heartless but Riku's unverse in Xehanort's heartless' form?
Err... Unverse are "extinct after BbB.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Then we will see the Undead in KH3... OMG!

Think about what Riku went through in KH1. He was so close to the darkness yet he did not become a heartless. His heart was seperated by from his body when XH took it over. Then his heart, body, soul came back together after XH was killed.

Such an experience could have cause an unverse to form from Riku and his unverse maybe took on the form of XH.

State

Awards
Think about what Riku went through in KH1. He was so close to the darkness yet he did not become a heartless. His heart was seperated by from his body when XH took it over. Then his heart, body, soul came back together after XH was killed.

Such an experience could have cause an unverse to form from Riku and his unverse maybe took on the form of XH.
Only way to become a Heartless is that you heart is separated from your body. XH only possessed his body, Riku and his heart were still there. I'm pretty sure after XH was done possessing him, he sent him to the RoD.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Only way to become a Heartless is that you heart is separated from your body. XH only possessed his body, Riku and his heart were still there. I'm pretty sure after XH was done possessing him, he sent him to the RoD.

Nope, in the Final Mix of KH1 there is a scene where Riku's heart was sent to the realm of darkness. There his heart met Mickey.

Then when Sora beat XH, Riku's body returned to his heart.

EDIT:

Mickey even says so in this scene. Riku could'nt return to his body so only his heart was left behind. Meanwhile XH was using Riku's body so he could have a physical form.

So here is the video: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - Riku in Darkness (Translated)

Last edited:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

l33tm4n24

Unless Unverses are actually dark memories that were unleashed.

I like this

you know, Unverses, so far from what we see in the screenshots and videos, have been things like Cinderella's coach, Sleeping Beauty's Sowing Machine, and other various objects, along with the normal form of creatures and monsters.

you may have something there. Memories are essential in KH, as we saw in CoM, and in KHII with Roxas. maybe they are Dark Memories or dark feelings that are strong enough to take physical form, and/or also posses an object, like the coach or machine, etc.

Oathkeeper(:

That's true. After Riku regained his sense of self, he did have a lot of negative emotions about himself/XH. That couldve spawned the possible "Unverse" that is XH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back