• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Jack walked closely in the shadows of the buildings in the town, in all honesty he didn't even know where he was going, for the most part he was trying to find some clues of Wesker, but then again he had only seen Wesker a handful of times, plus how was he even supposed to know if the man had still been in the town or not?

When he rounded a corner he heard a high pitched howl just before his eyes caught sight of a dog, but this wasn't no Lassie, it looked like a zombie. "Ok snoopy, don't go biting me now, ya want to end up like old yellow?" Jack asked the mutated dog as he backed up and reached for his gun with one hand and his cell phone with his other phone.

He quickly dialed the cell phone he had given the girl he had met before, he had set the phone to pick up instantly so he didn't have to worry about waiting "Hey girl, it's me Jack. I'm the guy who gave you the phone and....it's look like we might have a problem" He said hesitant, he only had two seconds before the door had jumped on top of him and began to try and bite him. "I hate dogs!" Jack said as he struggled to break from the dog.

Balla

As they got farther and father down the stairway they got closer to meeting some very unfriendly zombies. Balla smiled to the thought of seeing her old friends Marcus and Cerberus. Balla stopped as Andrew said "What is a Cerberus?" she turned to him speaking "it’s a giant three headed dog that my friend has as an actual pet, don’t ask me how he has one but he does I saw it with my own very eyes. Cerberus is a kind beast and very loving". She turned around walking again as they reached the bottom she tried to find a way out without any contact with these zombies, she opened the only way out seeing a couple of zombies while she spoke under her breath "we can take these things!" she handed Andrew one of her kendo swords "take this it will be better then a knife and for longer range!" she said as she rushed out the door running shooting the zombies straight in the head, running past them she waved to Andrew to follow. Balla ran with ease taking out any zombie she could, she ran checking on Andrew once in an awhile. She quickly ran to an ally way that looked empty as it looked all clear she stopped as she did she spoke with low breath "how are you? Are you ok?" As she spoke her phone in her pocket the one that guy gave her was ringing she put it to her ear as it was already picked up she heard the guys voice as he spoke of a problem and that his name was Jack while jack stopped talking she got nerves as then she heard "i hate dogs" she was confused till she relized he was by Cerberus. She quickly shouted in the phone "Jack don't hurt it and it wont hurt you!!!! just tell it you're friends with BALLA" she screamed hoping that she got through to Jack and that he heard her!"

Wesker watched Cerberus walk as he heard something other then Cerberus loud steps. Wesker looked behind him seeing a large beast, he saw the thing stand there very still yet rocking back and forth on its heals probably because of its weight it looked to be as 900 pounds it was very fat! Wesker stood there out of breath what to do as he thought to himself and the word came out of his mouth “el gigante” Wesker looked at the beast as Wesker stood very still, Wesker made sure not to move.

Last edited:

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Jack reached for his gun and put it the dog's head ready to fire, though he heard Balla's voice screaming for him not to and just tell it he was friends with her. It was at that moment eh wished he was a dog person like his younger brother was.

"Ok boy, calm down, I'm a friend of Balla" he said as calmly as he could as he placed down his gun, though the dog still ran forward and lunged at him anyway. "Great now I know how cats feel" he thought to himself as the dog stood on top of his chest and growled.

Though instead of biting his face off, all three heads began to lick his face. As it did this though Jack still cringed as he was getting dog droll from three different heads on his face "You sure you don't want to eat mea?" Jack said in a annoyed voice as he picked up his cell phone by his side. "I still hate dogs Balla" he said to himself as pushed off the dog and stood up.

begining to walk away from the scene since he felt there was no reason to be there anymore, Jack had heard some footsteps behind him, turning around he saw it wasn't footsteps but the sound of the three headed dog foloweing him. "This is ironic, I'm in hell and I got it's guard dog following me around, what's next I'm playing cards with hitler?" he thouht to himself as he contiud to walk back to his car with the dog following him.

When he opened the door he saw the dog rush into the car and place himself in the passenger seat, all the young man could do was glare at the dog before sighing again and getting into the drivers seat. He took out the cellphone again and called Balla back.

"If you guys need a car I'm waiting on teh east side of the town, just walk pased the insane zombies and you should see a black dodge challenger in a parking lot with a three headed demon dog" Jack said, and at the mention of it's presence the dog gave a confirmed back to know it was listening.

key490

Andrew took hold of the sword he was handed and began to follow Balla down the streets of New York. He watched as Balla began to shoot up any zombies in their way. The leftovers that she missed were quickly beheaded by Andrew. He continued to follow Balla down a quiet alleyway and heard her ask him if he was alright. Andrew nodded and said, " I'm fine." He then saw her pick up the cell phone they were given by that other survivor. She was talking to the survivor apparently named Jack about something urgent. So he would wait until they were done talking to find out what it was about.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Time Square

You know that feeling of adrenaline you get in the middle of the battlefield? That feeling that makes your heart pumps blood more faster in your body then it usefully does due to excitement or out of pure fear, this was the feeling that guided Marcus to survival in this fuck up world full of Zombies, with his faithful and loyal sidekick Cerberus. Marcus pointed his golden handgun at a zombie from a distance, it approach him mindlessly while Marcus was still standing on Cerberus's back. These zombies were like cockroaches, you kill one and another replaces ii in its place, the only way to actually destroy these things from coming out is to destroy the big boss that they worship with respect. Cerberus red eyes sense something was behind it, it began to growl in anger moving its entire body around, Marcus looked around seeing nothing seemed strange putting his golden handgun back in its holder that was located on his right waist. "Easy Cerberus, theirs nothing to be paranoid about." Marcus said going on one knee petting its black soft fur, however this didn't calm down Cerberus as the three headed beast began to bark nonstop as if it was calling something out. Suddenly a giant mutated Zombie walk out from the side of a building, this huge beast was almost as big as Cerberus yet compared to Marcus he was gigantic.

"Seems I caught a big one this time." Marcus said jumping down from Cerberus's back, landing on the wet floor. The clouds were completely black showing signs that it was going to give New York one hell of a rain fall, Marcus quickly threw his red silk coat to the side wearing his block t-shirt and Jeans, Marcus then grabbed both the handles of his handguns and smiled. "Password: Locus. Activate.

Each of Cerberus 's three heads had a Machine collar rap around its neck, these machines didn't weight much since Marcus design them specifically for Cerberus's own defense should they both encounter a troublesome opponent. The middle head's collar began to open up revealing the collar to be a huge Gatling gun collar that spins rapidly around shooting 60 bullets at once per minute, the left head develop two laser gun while the right develop an Acid shooting gun with a tank of green liquid located on the lower part of its neck. However, Marcus never had a good fight in a while and usually these types of monsters are rarely formed, slowly Marcus took out his handgun while speaking, "Cerberus, If he ever targets you then go all out, for now let me take a crack at him."

Cerberus didn't like this idea, growing more angry yet obeyed. Marcus just smirk closing his eye, "If I win, that thing will be your next meal." a very generous offer and Cerberus accepted these conditions, the black beast sat down while still keeping its guard up should the monster attack it. Marcus looked back at its opponent, a crack of white lightning appeared in the sky letting out a loud boom, El Gigante made a loud cry before Marcus began rushing towards it with a smirk on his face looking forward to this battle. El Gigante raised its right hand before crashing it down on the ground Marcus when he got close enough to it, Marcus quickly dodge to the side before running up its arm pointing his handgun at its head and right when he was on his shoulder.

"Bingo" Marcus said,
*BAM BAM BAM*

Marcus eyes widen, but before he could react, El Gigante quickly grabbed his entire body with its left hand. Llifting him up like a rag doll and slamming him on the ground with its huge hand breaking the ground making a huge hole with Marcus in it. The beast then raised its right arm making a fist with his hand, Marcus quickly reacted throwing a Acid grenade when its moth was open before raising his left arm clicking the trigger of his handgun shooting a bullet that hit the grenade once it was close enough to its mouth. The grenade exploded with green ooze all over its mouth and a bit on his face, the beast cried in pain covering its mouth with its hands stepping back once or twice, Marcus took his chance rolling backwards jumping back to get some distance so he could think.

"What is this guy's skin made of?! Diamond?! How could my bullet not break through its skin, its bleeding but it doesn't look like it did any damage?! WHAT THE HELL! Marcus looked at Cerberus, "This is bullshit!" Marcus yelled out before looking back at his opponent, he putted his handguns back in their respective holders before grabbing the handle of his sword.

"If bullets won't do enough damage then I'll slice it, maybe i need something more powerful." Marcus said looking over his shoulder seeing his black shotgun on his back.

"Yeah I think this will work, Plan B"

Balla

Balla looked to Andrew with a confused look as she still held the phone to her ear she listen to Jack say the dog was in the car. Balla paused in silence speaking in a weird tone "a three headed dog that is two stories big can't fit in a car and he says it’s...in...The...car?" she just spoke slowly at the end of her sentence looking at Andrew. She spoke in the phone "ok we will be there in just a few!" as she said that she shot a zombie in the leg then kicking it in the head. She flipped the phone closed and looked to Andrew "lets go, Jack is waiting on the east side with a car were going to go meet with him!" she spoke as she started running down the alley way as no zombies appeared anymore which seemed really strange to her. They got out of the alley way when the place was empty everything was silent "I don't like this at all Andrew its way too quiet" she spoke to him as she faced him but then kept walking in the direction of their goal to the east side. She started to run as Andrew did too. She was nervous because this place had no zombies and that scared her. Anything could happen like a big group of Zombies would just attack them but they didn't. Balla stopped as she noticed they were on the east side, they now just needed to find jack and the car and the dog? Which still confused her?

Wesker sat there till Marcus started to battle the El Gigante destracting it, Wesker thought Marcus noticed him but maybe he didn't. Wesker wasn't interested in experimenting with him again he just wanted to know if he was really alive which he was, so Wesker had better things to do and since Marcus got the El Gigante away from him he was able to go on again. Wesker nodded his head in respect but once he got a good distance away from Marcus and the El Gigante he noticed the impressive skills Marcus had and was only slightly more interested as he leaned on the building next to him a far distance but not too far to not see the action but enough Marcus would not be able to see him. Wesker watched as it made him laugh a bit his sunglasses hid his eyes which were full of excitement of all this.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Yurasu continued to follow the weeping in the dark store. Suddenly though, he banged his knee against a desk. He hissed out in pain. "Dam it!" He said out loud. This caused the weeping to suddenly stop. He now heard a growling noise coming from the girl. Yurasu rubbed his knee and raised an eyebrow. Something doesn't seem to be right here. Despite wanting to help the girl, his gut told him to leave her alone. He slowly walked backwards feeling around the area until he was back on the street. Once outside, he heard the girl begin to weep once more. "What a strange girl." He turned and saw a live person. This brought a smile to his face. But the smile quickly faded when the man tried to cut him with a knife. He quickly ju8mped to the side and removed his axe. "Come on."

Meanwhile, the man dressed all in black was still walking onward. He stopped though for he saw a gigantic monster. His size was huge compared to his. He then noticed that another beast was fighting it. It was a three headed dog. He looked on the back of the Cerberus and smirked under his mask seeing that it was Marcus. He dashed forward runni9ng past Wesker who he didn't even notice. His focus was now on the beast attacking Marcus. He extended his right arm and fingers forming long ice claws. He leaped forward and inserted the claws into the lower leg of the monster. It screamed out in pain and turned to the new enemy. "That's right. Focus on me." El Gigante tried to punch at the man but he dodged every attempt. "Too slow." The man raised his hands at the monster's chest and shot a huge barrage of ice spikespiercing him in the chest. The beast roared out in a mixture of pain and anger.

Last edited:

cloudwolf124

The zombie managed to get a hold of Arron and bit into his arm Arron pulled out his broken butterfly and blew a hole in the zombie's head. "well shit" Arron said as he looked at his arm as it bled out on the floor "I guess its hiding time again." He began barring the windows except for a small spot to see out of. "Let the seclusion start" Arron mumbled as he sat down near a wall and fell asleep.
He awoke a few hours later to the sound of fighting in the city "what the hell is going on out there?" Arron asked as he looked outside to see buildings shaking. "I hope they are bombing this place" Arron said as he laid back in his corner and drifted off.

key490

Andrew followed Balla to the east side of New York, still holding the kendo blade in a battle stance in his right hand. The zombies could attack them at any moment and he wanted to be ready. He had never before been in a combat situation, but already he could feel himself becoming more adept in battle. He obviousley did not consider him a proffesional yet, but the night was young and there would certainly be more opprotunities to prove himself.

Andrew could see that they were nearing the east side. It was supprisingly quiet. Apparently, Balla was thinking the same thing because she said, " I don't like this at all Andrew its way too quiet." She then started to run quickly and Andrew followed her lead. They eventually reached the east side. Andrew asked, " So where is Jack and the car?"

Balla

Balla kept running as she saw the car Jack had described as there was a dog in the front seat. Balla pointed to the car so Andrew could see while she ran to the car seeing Jack in the driver’s seat as she quickly got in the back seat of the car scooting in and waved for Andrew to hurry and get in. She stared at the dog and thought “that’s not Cerberus....the one I meet”. She looked to Jack and said in a calm voice "where we going?"

Wesker watched Marcus in amazement as he saw another figure run in to help Marcus. Wesker tilted his head while his sunglasses started to fall a bit as he pushed them up he said “what stupid idiot would get into a fight like this?” He watched the figure help Marcus as Wesker started to wonder could that mysterious figure be James?

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Yurasu watched as the man ran toward him and swung his knife. He used his axe to block the kitchen untensil and push the man back. The man made a second attempt and Yurasu dodged the blow and swung the axe at the man's throat. An odd thing happened next though. Instead of him dieing, his head exploded and many long sharp tentacles appeared where the head once was. "What the hell is that?" The bladed tentacle slashed at James making a long mark across his chest. He placed his hand on his bleeding wound and was thankful that the cut wasn't that deep. He replaced his axe with his hand running toward the freak. He used his blade to block and slice the tentacles. When he was close, Yurasu stabbed the creature in it's new head and heard a wailing of some kind. The new head exploded and the body collapsed to the ground. Yurasu sheathed his sword taking in deep breaths. "I need to find a pharmacy around here. I won't last much longer if I don't get this wound taken care of." He started to walk forward hoping that there was a pharmacy nearby.

His breathing was getting heavier and slower due to his wound. "Man this sucks. Where the hell is a pharmacy in this city?" He was searching for about an hour wit luck of a pharmacy in sight. He sighed and decided that it would be best if he found something or someone that could help him. A smile spread across his face for a short distance away was a pharmacy. He ran as fast as he could toward it despite the pain that he was feeling. As Yurasu neared the store, his vision started to become blurry. He collapsed to the ground and was out cold from the pain.

The man was staring at the monster. He was trying to calculate a plan to defeat this behemoth. El Gigante tried to punch him but his fist only hit the cement street. "This beast has to have a weak spot." He dashed forward and formed an ice sword in his one hand. He used his other to shoot ice at the ground causing to propel him upward. He reach the monster's chest and started to slash him as fast as he able to. He expected an attack but instead it went down on one knee.

The man tilted his head in confusion at what he saw. He then slowly circled El Gigante and a smirk appeared on his face. For growing out of the beast's back was a huge parasite of some kind. He nodded his head and climbed up the monster's back toward the parasite. He grabbe it with his hands and froze it solid. He then concentrated his energy and shattered the parasite into pieces. El Gigante fell to the ground with a giant thud dead. The man climbed off him and gazed up at Marcus.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"What the hell man!" Marcus yelled out, He was suppose to be the one that was going to destroy such a behemoth yet some guy just came out of no where taking all the glory. Marcus snap his fingers, "Cerberus, the nice man has given you a meal as an offering. Marcus looked at Cerberus noticing his defense system collars was still activated, "Deactivate Defense system!" suddenly the weapons withdrawn back into the collars making Cerberus more comfortable now that he didn't have to endure the weight of heavy machinery. Marcus put his shotgun back on his back along with his sword while walking to his red leather jacket putting it back on while glaring at the thief that took his glory. "See now you and me have problems."

Marcus said while chuckling with a confident smile, in a quick flas Marcus pointed his silver handgun at his face knowing this wasn't a normal human, this man can create ice and yet he was able to beat such a gigantic monster by himself. Cerberus stood behind Marcus while putting his huge black paw on the stomach of El Gigante, the middle head lowered itself grabbing its arm and rip it off its body as blood gush out like a waterfall, the right and left head suddenly began to fight with the middle for the left arm. Marcus rolled his eyes and turned around,

"Guys come on, what I told you about showing manners infront of a guest." Marcus shook his hand, "Drop the Arm Cerberus" The middle head let go of the arm obeying, Marcus approached the arm using his sword to slice it into three pieces, each having a fair share of a meal. Marcus then turned around looking at the man staring at him as if expecting him to do something, Marcus squinted his eyes a bit while lowering his head to get a better look at his face...he slowly walked closer to him.

'Do...I know you" Marcus asked, he wasn't sure but he seen that face somewhere but he can't remember where. "Are you that guy that help me in Las Vegas...? Marcus guessed, he wasn't good at remembering people.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: raiden. my character is wearing a black mask over his face.

The man just stared at Marcus as He placed his jacket back on. He just stood there as he had a gun close to his face. No words were spoken and no movements were made to this action. He knew exactly what Marcus was capable of since they have met in the past. He watched as Cerberus began to fight over the monster's arm. This sight had him fold his arms across his chest. He then gazed at the action of his sword cutting the arm into equal parts for his pet to feast on.

A small smile formed on the man's face.. Marcus was up in his face trying to figure out who he might be under the mask. As much as he would love to remove the mask, doing so might cause damage to the city as well as Marcus and Cerberus. "Vegas? No. The two of us never played black jack." His tone was deep and cold. "Although you and I may not have seen eye to eye, we have a mutual friend in Balla. That is you you remember her. If you can remember her then you should recall me. I once wielded a sword." He turned and had his back to Marcus saying no more. He sighed for he was remembering back to his adventure with Marcus and Balla. It pained him to remember the events that took place that transformed him into the man he was today.

Balla

Balla seemed to be going no where with these two guys Andrew and Jack as she thought of an idea. She spoke with confidence "I am going to go somewhere you guys can reach me on that phone anytime but I need to do this alone” she got out of the car and started to run disappearing in the shadows. Balla didn't know exactly where she was going but she had to try her instincts and her instinct told her straight ahead as she heard some discussing sounds of body parts being ripped apart she gagged at the sound as she turned a corner seeing Cerberus. Her first thought was hide as she noticed no one else was there not noticing Marcus and the hooded figure in front of Cerberus as she was behind Cerberus. Her heart started to pound while hoping Cerberus remembered her. She touched the three headed beast as she spoke with soft words "hi Cerberus" she smiled hoping he would not squish her.

Wesker watched intently as to what Marcus and the man in the black coat were talking about but they seemed to know each other of how their body language was acting. Wesker thought of approaching and making things oh so much better but then again seeing them together and how they had just killed that El Gigante he wasn't going to take a chance at that. Wesker stayed still against the building still watching in excitement.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
A small smile formed on the man's face.. Marcus was up in his face trying to figure out who he might be under the mask. As much as he would love to remove the mask, doing so might cause damage to the city as well as Marcus and Cerberus. "Vegas? No. The two of us never played black jack." His tone was deep and cold. "Although you and I may not have seen eye to eye, we have a mutual friend in Balla. That is you you remember her. If you can remember her then you should recall me. I once wielded a sword." He turned and had his back to Marcus saying no more. He sighed for he was remembering back to his adventure with Marcus and Balla. It pained him to remember the events that took place that transformed him into the man he was today.

"Yeah I would have remembered kicking your ass in Black Jack-wait..." Marcus slowly putted his handgun away while giving the hooded figure a strange look...how does he know about Balla? How could he forget her...Marcus tried to get her out of his head but that's more impossible to do then actually destroying the virus itself. The bad thing about Marcus is that he has very horrible memory, he barley could recall anyone he met on his journey besides the girl he has feelings for...he placed his hand behind his head scratching it as he struggled to remember who exactly was this person...there was someone on his mind but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Cerberus's three heads chewed the meat swallowing it whole fairly easily, blood dripped from the sharp white blades of the middle head while the right head began to lick its paw from the blood stain. The left head lowered its head about to bite the head before feeling a gentle touch on his cheek. Its red dark pupil slowly focus to what was touching it until noticing a familiar face, it made a friendly bark grabbing the attention of the other two.

"Hi Cerberus"
The three heads barked happily while wagging its tails as the left licked Balla with its pink tongue. Marcus stood frozen as his eyes widen recognizing that voice, he didn't know what to do...turn around and see her or run away and meet up with Cerberus up later...no he couldn't abandon him like that. Marcus took a deep breath before turning around seeing his angel smiling happily being greeted by a beast that is feared by man. Marcus was speechless...what would you do if you saw the girl you had a crush on after four months and unexpectedly see her in New york city out of all places...well whatever left of it.

"I can't believe its her..." Marcus said to himself, "She got more beautiful then before...her body must have adapted to the world we are in now with all the running and jumping she must have done." That's when it hit Marcus like a bullet to the forehead, he looked over his shoulder with a shock look on his face...looking at the back of the masked figure. "It can't be...James." Marcus never remembered him having any Ice abilities...had the virus manifested in his body giving his the power to turn anything into Ice...was James like Marcus although completely in abilities? Marcus looked at Balla as she spotted him looking at her, Marcus looked back to what he assumed to be James, "If your really James...what happened to you after we separated...I thought you treated yourself when you were infected." Marcus walked pass the hooded figure turning to face him, ""Give me the honest truth James, before I have to find out the hard way." Marcus demanded, crossing his a arms waiting for a reply. After finishing his business with James, he'll focus in attention on Balla which he wondering if she knows about James condition.

Balla

Cerberus licked her with his big tongue while she said "so you do remember me" she laughed as he licked her whole body as it was covered in slobber now while she tried to dry herself off she meet eyes with Marcus. A big smile of relief and happiness crossed her face as she said under her breath "finally someone I know" She pet Cerberus one more time hugging on one of the heads as the other two whimpered to be hugged. Balla giggled and hugged the two other heads smiling "happy?" Cerberus’s heads bobbed around in delight. She looked again at Marcus as he was talking to a figure with a mask on. She started walking over to them as she breathed in and out waving at Marcus and smiling. She reached them and looked at both of them smiling as she said calmly but a little nervous “hi Marcus and….” She looked closer to the masked man as he did look familiar but she didn't want to ask any questions if she didn't know him so she kept with a simple hi “hi” she said while smiling friendly and looked back at Marcus.

Wesker heard Cerberus bark like it was excited, Wesker was curious as he swiftly ran to a closer building looking as he saw Balla. Wesker quickly said under his breath “if that’s James and that Marcus and that’s Balla…..this is very interesting how all of them came here all together again like this…weird”. Wesker defiantly thought this was unusual and was curious of what was going to happen next.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
He turned his head hearing a familiar voice. He was awestruck for it was Balla. He recognized her face as well as her body. Well seemed to have grown in beauty and maturity in such a short time. He then watched as Marcus walked in front of him and stood there wanting answers. "You want to know the truth? Well let me just show you a sample of the truth." He removed the black leather glove from his left hand revealing that his entire hand was an ice blue color. He slowly walked over to an abandoned car and placed his palm on the hood on the vehicle. Within seconds, the entire car was frozen solid. He then placed his glove back over his hand and walked back to Marcus and Balla who was now there. "As you both can see, I am no longer the James that you remember. He has been dead for months now. I can't remove this mask for my powers become uncontrollable. I am glad to see that at least the three of you are safe." The third that he was referring to was Cerberus.

He sighed for he did not wish to tell the painful story of his past. "Sorry Marcus. But I am not strong enough yet to tell you what happened to me. I will only say that I did take the anti virus." He slowly approached Balla. His days of being shy were now gone due to his cold condition. "I have missed you Balla." He gave her a gentle hug. He placed the side of his gloved hand gently on her cheek. "I wish I could feel the touch of your soft skin once more." He sighed. "Well I must go. I am looking for my friend Yurasu who lives in this city." He slowly began to leave his friends.

cloudwolf124

Arron was surrounded by darkness. He looked up and yelled "is anyone out there! Hello!" but there was no answer he began running and saw a light. As he got closer he noticed it wasn't a light it was his wife (whom at this time has no name). "Honey is that you?" he asked but there was no answer. he walked closer and spoke again "honey whats wrong with you?" as he got closer his wife turned around to reveal a face of a dead person. she lunged for him but he dodged and pulled a handgun out of his pocket and shot her right between the eyes.
"NOOO!" Arron yelled as he awoke from his dream. He took a moment to look around to remember where he was. "that's it i stayed here to escape the dreams and the memories but it's not working so i am out of here" Arron told himself he began packing things in the bag from earlier patched up his arm finally and started out the door. "it seems the disturbance has stopped" Arron said as he headed for the bridge out of city as he mumbled "i hope the new city doesnt have freak shit like viral outbreaks twice is enough"

Balla

Balla watched the man turn a car completely into ice as she wondered what the hell is he while he kept talking she realized he said "As you both can see, I am no longer the James that you remember." Her eyes shot open remembering the past and how she got bitten and so did James! Everything from the past was running through her head now, she stared at him intently wanting to ask him so many questions. He hugged her as she hugged him back but when he put his hand to her cheek a tear ran down her face. She was speechless she couldn’t talk everything was in her head filling her eyes with tears. She gained enough power to open her mouth and speak “wait brother" the word brother echoed through her head while she spoke with questioning "the anti virus it was from my own blood right? Why do I not have what you have?”

Wesker watched as James turned the car completely into ice as he knew now that was James not doubt about it. Wesker realized what he has now become and is so very excited to meet him once again and being able to study on him would be a great pleasure. Wesker smiled taking off his glasses placing them nicely into his pocket getting ready to interrupt on their little Reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back