• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
While driveling Jack had filed found a gun shop but the he was too late, the store had been looted already and nothing was left. His car had only made it two miles across town before it ran out of gas outside a apartment complex. "Just my luck" Jack said to himself as he walked out, he saw the zombies coming at him but he wasn’t worried, these ones where to slow to be a problem at the moment, taking his gun out of his holster Jack fired shoots at each zombie and watched as all of them fell.

Thinking that there could at least be something in the apartment than could help him Jack shoot his way in, killing seven of the flesh eaters by the time he got in. "Wesker that had to be the only reason, he had met Wesker during his time in the RPD but he never thought he could be behind something like this, hell after what the other RPD officers said he was dead! How could he be back?

Walking inside Jack heard sounds coming from a near by apparent, walking over to it he listen in on what they where saying, it had been about the zombies, one of the voices sounded like a women and she had mentioned Wesker. "What?!" he yelled in his head as he thought about another survivor who knew of Wesker being slim to none and even slimmer that Wesker might behind this.

Knowing that he could use even the littlest bit of help Jack knocked on the door but keep hi gun ready, he needy some help to get out of this time and these where the closet people he could find without being attacked by a zombie. In the time waiting he sighed again, he couldn't belive they where back.

Balla

OOC: roxas2001 make sure to read everyones post before posting yourself ok please and thank you!

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"Looks like its raining pretty hard again aye Cerberus?" asked a white hair figured laying on top of black soft fur hearing growls of his three headed beast. Cerberus continued to walk the deserted high way while sniffing the air, all three heads began to pick up the scent of blood which got stronger the closer they ot to New york. Marcus sat up with his hair soak covering his eyes, his red leather coat was like a rain jacket protecting him from the rain, Cerberus couldn't get sick due to the Virus already giving him such a strong immune system.

"Aye you suddenly feel uneasy, you hungry?" Marcus asked crawling forward till he saw the three heads of the black beast, for some reason the pupil of all their eyes suddenly turned small as the three heads began to growl even louder coming to a complete halt, their sharp white fangs showing along with saliva dripping from their mouth. Marcus stood up as a boom of thunder erupted in the sky, from a distance Marcus spotted a group of Zombies heading straight towards him, thirty by the looks of it.

"It looks like the rumors were true, New York has fallen." Marcus said putting both his hands under his silk coat grabbing his handguns that were behind his hips, he then pointed Adam [Gold Handgun] at the marching zombies while resting Eve on his shoulder, a smirk appeared on his face as he aimed at the Zombie in the middle. Once the zombies were in a close enough range for Marcus to know its going to be an accurate shot, his finger slowly pulled the trigger.

"Bingo." With that the first shot was fired, the silver bullet quickly pierce the forehead of the Zombie as it fell on the floor dead for good, Marcus then began to rapid fire with both his handguns as one by o ne the zombies fell. Cerberus helped as well as they tore the bodies in half with their fangs while also using its sharp claws to cut the zombies in two. Marcus continued to trigger happy every Zombie until one was left standing, Marcus quickly jumped in mid air from Cerberus's back putting away his handguns while holding the handle of his sword. With a swing Marcus landed behind the Zombie who stood perfectly still, its head slowly began to slide sideways until it fell with the body collapsing soon after.

"Howl like the thunder Cerberus, Let the Zombies of New York know that we are here." The three heads made a loud howl that could be heard all the way to Time Square, it was music to Marcus's ears as he looked up with his eyes closed letting the rain wash away the blood from the streets and his blade.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Yurasu was now kinda bored. He know sings of any more infected after slaying the two earlier. He continued his trek through the rain expecting to see signs of life. Yet all he heard was the sound of his footsteps and the echo of the rain hitting everything. Suddenly he heard what appeared to be a faint howl. His head quickly turned at the sound. "What the bloody hell was that? A monster of some kind?" He sighed. "Whatever it is, it sounds huge." He started running down the street as fast as he could to get away from where the howl emanated from.

The man in black was currently sitting on a bench which on a normal day would be greeted by a bus. Of course the only mode of transportation was walking. Which of course was fine for this man's standards. Suddenly, he heard a loud howl which did not seem to be that far away." His head slowly turned in the direction of the loud noise. He slowly stood and walked in the direction from where the howl came from.

key490

Andrew quickly turned his head to the door at the sound of some one knocking. He quickly ran behind the door and readied his knife. He then slowly pulled the door open. He could slightly see outside the form of a man, but was he normal or was he a zombie? Andrew then said to whoever was outside, " Are you a zombie?"

Balla

Balla looked at the man outside she could tell he was not infected, the infected had red eyes and decaying flesh. She walk beside Andrew touching his shoulder while speaking "he is not infected" she smiled at him and then looking at the man outside that stood before them. Balla took her hand off of Andrews shoulder as she quickly raised her gun shooting the zombie right next to the man. She first got him in the leg then the head making it fall to the floor, it twicthed an died. She stood there as she heard a loud howl, it pierced her ears making her cover them wondering what could have made that sound? But it was big whatever it was and....it sounded familier to her but she could not figure it out.
ooc:since the last thing with Wesker did not work, annoyed by that but whatever but he will go in a differnt direction, roxas9001 if your reading the post put on your next post Rumiko.
Wesker walk throughout the city getting soaked to the bone. He watched as many zombies attacked him but he saw no survivors.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Yurasu stopped to catch his breath after hearing the howling. He bent over placing his hands on his knees. He took in several deep quick breaths. He stood upright after regaining his composure. His eyes observed the section of the city he was now in. Nothing was different except that there was a police car that had crashed into a streetlight. He took out his sword as he approached the vehicle with caution. He viewed inside the car on the driver's side. There was only one officer and he was the driver. He appeared to be dead but not changed. Yurasu switched his sword for his axe. He was about to finish the officer when he heard him speak. His voice was weak due to his injuries.

"You are not one of them?" Yurasu said nothing. He just shook his head. "That's good to know that there are people still alive in this city. My time grows short. I wish to be with my wife and daughter. Please kill me. Take my gun. There is ammo clips in the trunk." The officer began to cough up blood. "Please fulfill my last request."

"I shall." Yurasu sighed for he did not wish to kill this fine man but he wanted to do the right thing which was honor his wish. Yurasu watched the officer close his eyes. He took one swing with his axe and decapitated the survivor. He took his gun and holster which was worn over the chest and not the hip. He briefly removed his coat and attached the holster and gun. Once his coat was on again, he took the cop's keys. He sighed for there were a dozen of them. He shook his head as he walked to the trunk. He tried each one to no avail. It figured that the next to the last key would pop the trunk. Inside were numerous ammo clips. Yurasu checked the clip inside the gun and immediately reloaded it for there were only two bullets remaining. He then grabbed the rest of the clips and placed them in his jeans and coat pockets.

His head turned to the right. He could hearing the crying. Crying not of a zombie but of a human girl. He decided to see if he had finally discovered a survivor. He made his way over to a pawn shop. That was where the crying seemed to be coming from. All the windows were shattered and the door was locked. Yurasu shrugged his shoulders and entered through the broken window. It was almost pitch black inside. "No power." He said to himself. He continued to slowly creep forward. The breaking of glass could be heard under his footsteps. The only noise coming from this shop was the weeping of the girl. "Dam it. I wish that I had a flashlight."

cloudwolf124

"Alone again" Arron said to himself looking at the more recent bloodshed.Before he had time to reflect on the seclusion he heard a loud howling sound from outside the sound had enough force the bulb in the basement fell with a light crash the lights went out. "Damn it hell" Arron cursed under his breath. "Well it seems my only light source is outside." As he said this he got up and headed to the city outside.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
After being let into the apartment Jack took some looks around in calmness, at least there where some still alive but he didn't have time to enjoy the calm long, he knew he had to get out of this place and warn everyone he could. "Listen we have to get out of here, whatever going on I think a new T-virus has been made, my advise to you is to get the hell out and leave this place" With that Jack reached into his pocket and pulled a cell phone "I'm going to find more survivors, take this phone, it's got my other number in there call it if you need help" The young ex RPD officer said as he left the armament.

When he walked out of the complex he eyes his car's trunk, grabbing his keys from his pockets Jack ran over to the trunk and pulled out a twelve gage shoot-gun, like his 9mn it didn't have many shoots left but it would do, he only had two boxes of shells so he knew he had to make them last. Cracking his neck Jack loaded the gun before he took at it and sighed, so it was all starting again, he wondered if it would end the same too? The government closing them in then blowing the place up. He wished he could of stayed in the aparment but there where probabley others still alive.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Taking a look around the plagued city, Todd could only shake his head in dismay. This was the second time he had been through this hell hole. Raccoon City was the first place. Now the Government had sent him here to find the cause of this outbreak. Could Wesker truly be behind this or was it someone else? It didn't matter though because the Government agent would succeed in his mission no matter what the cost.

"BEEP!"

"BEEP!"

That was the sound of his uplink as the government tried to contact him. "Yeah i'm here." Todd said to Lisa, the woman on the other end. "Todd, you should look for an ex RPD officer by the name of Jack. We don't have his last name, but he should be of some help in your search. Our sources say that an underground umbrella lab is stationed somewhere under Central Park.." Lisa said quickly. Todd sighed and then replied "I'll search for this Jack. Todd out."

He couldn't take the crap the government dished out. How was he supposed to find one guy in such a large city? Walking past Deli's supermarket, he looked into the window, staring at the destroyed reflection of the city. "The things i do for my country." Todd commented.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"Why did it have to be me? I mean what, not being killed in raccoon city wasn’t good enough? Not having to fight Wesker? Or was it the fact that I managed not to get infected by those walking zombies?!" These where all the questions to why he was involed with this bull shit again.

All he had to of done was to keep driveing and ignore this town, he probably would of made it to a gas station and found a motel somewhere else, but damn he just had to stay in the town. Jack was angry but he was trying to stay somewhat calm, there had to be someone who started this, and whoever did they might know of a way to stop it, if not than he had to contact the government and tell them to bomb the town like they did Raccoon, there was no reason to leave this place as it was.

It was at this second that Jack noticed he had finely made some ways away from the zombies around him, either he was just lucky or he was in a safe zone no. No there was no such thing as safe in this town anymore, he was just a calm place for now, they would come soon. Then a thought came to him, why was he even doing this?

He had no reason to be in this town and try to help it, he could just look out for himself and say screw Umbrella. Was he really going to do this kind of thing? Fight Umbrella, he knew if they where able to do this then there still where some loyal to the evil company, so was he really going to become one of the people to fight against him.

Jack had heard there where some already doing that too, many of the survivors from Raccoon city who showed skilled had been recruited, hell maybe Chris was training his little brother John to do the same thing. Though did he really want to fight?

His thoughts where stopped when a zombie crashed into his window and in a instant he reached for his 9mn and put a bullet in the things head. "I guess I do want to fight" Jack said knowing he couldn't just leave Umbrella to there plans,

Sora05

Keaton was doing is daily mile jog. The day seemed normal, it almost seemed a dream that it had been three months ago since the infection. The image of his girlfriend flashed into his head, he shook it off quickly. Keaton slightly stumbled tripping himself with his own feet, causing his wallet to fall into a puddle of water. "Damnit way to start off the day." he muttered to himself, picking it up. A low growl came from just above him.

Stumbling backwards slightly he saw a zombie on top of his car. Hundreds of images flashed into his head from three months ago. How could this be happening? he thought. The beast was now ripping off the hood of his car and tearing through the motor. Before he could do anymore damage, Keaton raced to a nearby house where a hatchet lay in the yard. Picking it up, he threw it hitting the zombie square in the face.

Racing to his car he took the hatchet out of the head and opened his car door. Quickly he yanked the glove box opened and pulled out his 9mm. Slamming the door he tried to start the car, with no luck. The zombie had done it's damage. "Damnit" he breathed looking up. Three of the creatures marched towards him. Knocking the window of of the door, Keaton opened it, and kneeled on the ground while aiming at them. 1..2..3 shots into each of their heads sent them falling to the ground.

This was bad, no sign of life was to be seen. Then the sound of an engine could be hear. Looking down the street he saw a set of headlight, then heard a gun shot. Quickly he jumped and ran to the middle fo the street. Waving his arms he could only hope the driver would see him..

Balla

Balla grabbed the cell phone nodding her head "thank you" she stuffed the cell phone in her pocket realizing she did not get his name. Balla called after him but he was long gone, she took the phone out of her pocket looking at the numbers as there was only one which had to be his. Balla turned her head to Andrew speaking "he is right we need to get out of here but I am not, I need to go find someone" she stopped talking as she explored her mind thinking how she needed to find if Wesker and did he really spread the virus again. She took the phone out of her pocket again handing Andrew the phone as she spoke with a urge manner "I need to do something and you probably need this more then me I have gone through this before and can handle myself unless you would like to come with me?". She held out the phone "you grab it we go our separate ways or you come with me? I am not like this usually but this business is very important! Please forgive me for my rudeness" Balla smiled kindly but down deep in her soul she needed to find Wesker. She waited for his reply as she took out her own cell phone as she thought to the way she was acting, sounded very familiar to someone she knew but who? she thought.

Wesker came to a street of stillness till he heard a loud howl very close by but of course it didn’t affect him in any way. Wesker wondered of what it could be but all the possibilities were not possible as he thought back to three months ago when seeing an actual Cerberus. Wesker’s eyebrow rose in excitement as he knew who owned this Cerberus, he walked towards the howl smirking with satisfaction of the group he was with three months ago was still alive.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Jacob shifted rather uncomfortably. There were only two zombies near his tree and he was armed with a chainsaw. He didn't really want to, but against his best judgments, he climbed low and jumped off, chainsaw buzzing. One zombie head. Two! Up in the air. He ran to the streets forgetting his truck--there wouldn't be enough time to grab the keys without having to take more undead lives. He ran down the street yelling to anyone who would listen.
"Heeeeeeeeey! Can anybody hear me?!" Suddenly another zombie dived at him and Jacob lunged the chainsaw into were the heart would be and pulled it out.
"Come on you bastards," he cried to the sky, "you aren't too tough!"

((Sorry for the long delay, yo. And sorry if I missed people's posts. <<))

cloudwolf124

As Arron stepped outside onto the city streets he noticed most of the zombies were gone. "so i should stay more to the empty parts of this shit hole we call a city." Arron told himself. he began walking towards the shop to pick up some more supplies for the upcoming adventure . As he made it to the shop he saw the door broken off its hinges and glass on the floor. He steppped inside and starting puling things off the counters and sticking them in a bag he picked up on his inside. He pulled down a bag of doritos when heard a noise behind he turned around to see a zombie three inches away from his face.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Yurasu's hands stretched in front of him to help guide him through the almost pitch blck shop. His movements were very slow. He wanted to avoid banging into any objects. The weeping of the girl was becoming louder. it appeared to emanate from the left corner of the shop. As Yurasu stepped forth, he wondered why the girl was hiding here when it wasn't safe. Then again, because it was so dark, perhaps this was an ideal place to seek shelter. "Although her loud weeping will give her away." He whispered to himself. He felt the left side of the wall and used it to a guide to make his way toward the corner. He squinted his eyes barely making out the silhouette of a girl sitting in the corner weeping. He approached her and reached out his arm. "It's alright. I won't harm you."

key490

Andrew looked outside one more time after hearing the choices. He didn't really like the idea of going off by himself with all those zombies outside. He decided that he would rather go search for this person with Balla. He turned towards her and said, " I'd rather go with you. I'm not sure how long I'd last against those zombies by myself. So, where to?"

Balla

Balla smiled putting the phone back in her pocket looking at Andrew answering his question as she realized she did not know the answer as she spoke softly speaking to herself "well we could search at the closes lab but then again he probably wouldn't be there ummmm" she looked around walking to the window. She peaked outside seeing many zombies entering the building they were in "first off we need to get out of here quickly!!" she spoke fast but calm. She walked out the door looking for a escape root, she saw a door saying "staircase" she walk to it quickly looking in while calling out to Andrew "ok all clear lets get out of this building!! Come on" she waved her hand to him to come and follow her. With her gun steady in her hands she raised it prepared to shoot at any moment as she walked down the stairs while Andrew followed. Balla got lost in thought of what the howl was earlier as it hit her she spoke with excitement in her voice "Cerberus!"

Wesker walk to the howl, with every step he got faster and faster as he did he got to the giant dog as it slobbered everywhere. He quickly hides by a building that appeared to be a store but with the looks of it everything was stolen from it. Wesker looked at Cerberus back, he say only Marcus on the back, no James or Balla. Wesker looked down in disappointment shaking his head wondering if they survived or….dead?

key490

Andrew moved through the exit the Balla had found. He saw the multitude of zombies wandering aimlessly around the streets and his face went white. Andrew didn't know if he could go down there and face those horrors. He slipped his knife out of its sheath and readied it in his hand. But he knew there would have to be a time to run. Just then, Andrew heard Balla say, " Cerberus!" If Andrew remembered correctly, Cerberus was the guardian of the Underworld in Greek Methology that looked like a dog. There couldn't be a zombie dog running around somewhere could there. Only one way to find out." What is a Cerberus?" Andrew asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back