• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
If you were trapped in a lose-lose situation in which there was absolutely no escape, would you help someone else fortunate enough to get out, or would you let your selfish heart consume both you and anyone else...

After the fall of Umbrella, a few secret research labs seem to still stand in the middle of nowhere. When a specific group of researchers ran a few too many expiriments and decided to bail out. They had the idea of freezing the entire place to slow the spread of the T-Virus. Placing refrigerated machines to flood into the building through all openings and leaving an explosive in the core of the building to completely obliterate it. They had a problem, the man given the mission to place the bomb was attacked before he could complete his mission. After the man didnt come back out, the rest of them decided to head in after him.

Where are they...are they alive...are they zombies...are they frozen...maybe you will find out....

After some time, summer came and the desert in which the lab had resided, had began to thaw, and things began to stirr. In a room in the basement of the building, thirty hospital beds sit evenly spread from wall to wall. On the wall outside the door to the room a sign read:
Expirement Room 17

OOC:
Rules
1. dont god mod
2. Post at least a paragraph
3. Keep swearing at a minimum
4. Go ahead and have romance, but keep it PG13
5. If you really want to kill your char off, pm me
6. dont kill of someone else's char unless its ok with them, and you PMed me
7. Im asking for literate people, but if you must insist, ill let you join

Char Sheet
Name:
Sex: (male or female...not "no thank-you")
Appearance:
Personality:

My Char sheet
Name: Drake
Sex: male
Appearance: Long blond hair, average build, average height, and blue eyes
Personality: Doesn't remember

With a deep breath Drake woke and his eyes shot open. He was freezing cold at the moment all he could see was the ceiling. Who was he. He couldn't remember who he was or how he got there...except for the fact that his name was Drake. Other than that was very fuzzy.

All of his limbs ached. He used his strength with great discomfort, raised his arm and put his hand in front of his face. It was covered in frost. He turned it around to look at his pale palm. He saw a syringe in his forearm and the pain became to great so he dropped his arm to his side. He raised his head to see he was in a hospital bed with a plastice cover over his body. He turned his head slightly to his side to see a man kneeling at his bed side. One of his arms was near Drake's and the other hand had a handful of needles.

Drake pulled himself to the sitting up right position and tried to get out of the bed but noticed he was naked. He wrapped his pastic around him and got up. He walked around his bed to the man by his bedside. He walked behind him and noticed that his whole back had been ripped out, and his organs spilled upon the ground. Near the man lay another man on the ground who looked diseased with rotten flesh. This man had blood all over his fingers and mouth. It looked like he had resulted to canibalism.

What the hell is going on, where is he. He noticed that there was blood everywhere and many other people lying in beds, and many people lying on the ground. Is this...hell.

OOC: Ok when you want to talk in ooc...say...OOC:...ok..

OK, you are a specimen in a twisted expirement. Right now you are just trying to fight for your survival

Also i am sorry, i havn't played every Resident evil game, so i might be wrong about things, and im sorry if i have offended you, please correct if im ever wrong about something.

Godric

With your mother, eating chicken on the couch.
Name: Ayden
Sex: Male
Appearance: Shoulder length straight black hair. His eyes were a very dark brown, almost black.
Personality: He was the quiet type, yet that didn't mean that he didn't say something if it didn't come to his mind. Slow to trust others, yet would give his life to help them in anyway he could.

xandman

Name:Kane
Sex:Male
Appearance:im searching for one
Personality:a nice and funny guy.he is always cheerful and stuff.but sometimes can be really serious.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name: Jyuji Kugashira
Sex: male
Appearance:
untitled.jpg

Personality: Quiet, Shy,lonely
weapon (something I wanted to add in):Guns with red blades attached to them(in the appearance)

Last edited:

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
OOC: Well seirio, youll have to explain where your character is at the beggining of the rp, because most of the characters are going to start out in the testing room with absolutely no items(Including clothes)

if you want to be someone that came to the labs from outside, like someone investigating...or something...

well whatever you decide, write a description of why you are there. Aside from the other people, they dont remember anything

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: alright,my guy is just a wanderer who snuck into the lab to see if there is any food,oh and the guy is blind so remember that.Ok so lets start this thing up!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back