• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rerun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

Well this is probably the least strategical of all the KH games, since they added limits, drives, and reaction commands. Plus they give you all those crazy-ass battle abilities. I just mashed X until I needed to heal or the enemy did something.

Oh and welcome to KH Insider forums.

ryybutt

Website
www.myspace.com
haha. thanks dude. i mash their ass like theirs no tomorrow. ill use drives on the big guys. my brother likes to use a lot of magic.

Papou

Maaaaashmashmashmash, try to remember which buttons to press to do some cool moves and then go back to mashing. I always forget about magic, but sometimes in big areas with a lot of enemies I use Magnet and cast lightning.

Xearual from Aet

You know, there is a little transition, the Triangle button, for all your ghey reaction command needs....

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Make sure your drive gauge is full.(Olympus Colisum, or go drive then exit out of a world)
Always put cure as a quick magic maybe even potions(sephiroth)
Use i think AP ups

And then your all set. Then press lots of buttons.

road to oblivion

only use AP ups on sora
donald and goofy dont do jack,
also
in a boss battle
1. use magic till u are about to lose all of it
2. use a limit
3. go into a drive
4. summon if can
5. mash and bash
no, u dont need healing, donald provides

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Button-mash for the most part. Other than that, such as when fighting enemies immune to physical damage, pop a magic attack at them, or if you're on proud or higher difficulty against a boss while you're at a low level, avoid getting struck at all costs, and if they should spawn lesser enemies, run away to a safe distance and kill them before returning to attack the boss. When Reaction Commands come up, it's usually the best thing to do to use them as soon as they come up, if not to kill the enemy faster, than to just have that enemy's Reaction Command entry in the Journal filled out.

ryybutt

Website
www.myspace.com
Button-mash for the most part. Other than that, such as when fighting enemies immune to physical damage, pop a magic attack at them, or if you're on proud or higher difficulty against a boss while you're at a low level, avoid getting struck at all costs, and if they should spawn lesser enemies, run away to a safe distance and kill them before returning to attack the boss. When Reaction Commands come up, it's usually the best thing to do to use them as soon as they come up, if not to kill the enemy faster, than to just have that enemy's Reaction Command entry in the Journal filled out.

::bows down::

:]

(reaction always first)
1)attack
2)drive
3)heal

Wevvy

Well, I do this:

1) Kill all enemies
2) Go back to the door
3) Enter again
4) Kill all enemies
5) Repeat

(Yes, Im doing "Lv 99 Roxas" xD)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, that's if you're grinding or levelling alone, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back