• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

reno and axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

big don mega

they sound the same because, drum roll please, it's the same voice actor
now on to why your idea is wrong, just no, someone else can tell you, i'm to lazy, but it's impossible for several reasons

Lexeon

They might be alike, but Axel isn't his nobody.

1. KH has a differnt story from Final Fantasy. Nomura wouldn't mix in FF characters into the main plot of KH like that, he wouldn't give them huge roles to play in the series, just helper characters.

2. R E N O =/= A X E L

Last edited:

iZumi

as mentioned, it is very unlikely that axel and reno are related. in a past interview, nomura stated this:

Q:Axel and Reno from "FF7 Advent Children" have the same seiyuu, and even almost the same appearance and image. Did you intend that?

Nomura: To me, Axel is an existence close to Reno, created in the same concept, but they are different people. Those two are different people but subconsciously alike. I wanted to see how it would be to have completely different characters that are really similar to each other but hold different kind of roles in different worlds.

if nomura says it, it's law.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, he isn't his Nobody, but he was based off of Reno... Ale being his fave drink, add the X, Axel

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I kinda just said that in the post right above yours lol

Owa

If they put Axel's somebody (Ale) in kh3, i think itd be funny if like Reno and Rude make a cameo, and Ale ends up running into Reno, and they both start like doing things and acting the same way.

They'd be like .... o_O
haha

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If they put Axel's somebody (Ale) in kh3, i think itd be funny if like Reno and Rude make a cameo, and Ale ends up running into Reno, and they both start like doing things and acting the same way.

Reno doesn't exist in the Kingdom Hearts Universe. Reno won't show up.

2 years. 2 ****ing years, and people still don't know this?

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Umm. :huh:

Note the bold print. *Emphasis on if*

It's likely that he won't appear, but it's not impossible. After all, PMF isn't making the game. lol

Also.

Q:Axel and Reno from "FF7 Advent Children" have the same seiyuu, and even almost the same appearance and image. Did you intend that?

Nomura: To me, Axel is an existence close to Reno, created in the same concept, but they are different people. Those two are different people but subconsciously alike. I wanted to see how it would be to have completely different characters that are really similar to each other but hold different kind of roles in different worlds.

if nomura says it, it's law.

And with this, there shall be no more Reno/Axel threads.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's likely that he won't appear, but it's not impossible. After all, PMF isn't making the game. lol

Well duh I'm not making the game, otherwise, KH2 wouldn't have been so suck ass.

And Reno doesn't exist in the KH universe. That's how he won't appear.

Owa

Jeez settle down o_O

Just like .Oji said, I wrote down IF

Oh and im not trying to say reno or any other new ff characters will be in KH3, but was Yuna, Paine, Rikku, Tifa, or Auron in Kingdom Hearts one? No, but they did show up in kingdom hearts 2 didnt they?
So it's quite possible that FF characters that havent yet shown up in KH, will show up in future titles.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Jeez settle down o_O

Just like .Oji said, I wrote down IF

Oh and im not trying to say reno or any other new ff characters will be in KH3, but was Yuna, Paine, Rikku, Tifa, or Auron in Kingdom Hearts one? No, but they did show up in kingdom hearts 2 didnt they?
So it's quite possible that FF characters that havent yet shown up in KH, will show up in future titles.

-_- [facepalm]

You're missing what I'm saying. It's not a matter of just not appearing before. I'm talking about Reno, the person Reno, as if he was a living, breathing person, does not exist in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Thus the reason for making Axel.

Owa

-_- [facepalm]

You're missing what I'm saying. It's not a matter of just not appearing before. I'm talking about Reno, the person Reno, as if he was a living, breathing person, does not exist in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Thus the reason for making Axel.

lol ok ok.
I guess i understand what your saying now.
The way i was thinking of it, was you saying that characters that havent been on kh before means they dont exist. Anywaysssss
besides all this, Try and lighten up about things a bit, i see a lot of your posts, and you get pissy way to fast =P

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
lol ok ok.
I guess i understand what your saying now.
The way i was thinking of it, was you saying that characters that havent been on kh before means they dont exist. Anywaysssss
besides all this, Try and lighten up about things a bit, i see a lot of your posts, and you get pissy way to fast =P

Actually no. Believe it or not, I'm usually the defender. It's rare that I actually start something. I'm just a blunt person. People take what I say out of context and get offended; then they start flaming me. Lately I've been controlling myself from provoking angry newbs though. Even though it's amusing.

I knew what you meant. I just figured people would know what I'm talking about.

It's hard being me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back