• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Remember little Adolf Hitler??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
not too long ago, in a ShopRite foodstore, NJ, there were issues dealing with a family and their child's name written on a cake. if you recall, the child's name was Adolf Hitler Campbell, and the cake was to read "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler". the cake was denied, and the story made news. Adolf's sisters also have names that are considered "Nazi" (JoyceLynn Arian Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie).

well, now their family is in the news again.

last Friday, the three children were taken away from their parents by the DYFS (aka social services). it's unkown at this time as to why they were taken away, and at the moment the news probably won't be released.

FOXNews.com - Young 'Adolf Hitler' and Two Sisters Removed From Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

so, what do you think? I know that there isn't much info to base off of, but if they were taken away from their parents due to their names, then I completely disagree with what they've done. yes, it is the parents fault they named their kids these names, but does that mean their children have to be taken away?

respect everyone's opinions, please!

discuss!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It is against the law to take a kid away just because of what they are named.
There must have been other factors involved.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I do find that a little unfair for being taken away if it was based on names, but if it was because the mom looked a little nasty...
There's gotta be some other reasons. Some real reasons.

Firo

Oh Crap
It's true those are going to get shit for the rest of there lives because of stupid parents.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, I don't think they have any right to do that in the first place, but who knows. It might be for the kids' own good. I realize how bad this sounds, and I don't mean to offend anyone. They might even give the three of them name changes, like that Talula girl, so that they won't have to endure bullying or harassment of any kind when they're older. It's hard to say really, though.

I think there's more to the story then just their names though. There has to be some other factors in play here.

Adolf is a cool name................ just throwing it out there.

I'd name my kid that........ if not for the more obvious reasons why i won't............. I'll stick with Zach.

the problem is that the parents named him "Adolf Hitler". Adolf is fine because its a German name (and I believe it is somewhat popular) but its the fact that his name is that of a powerful Dictator that cause so much tragedy.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Phht. I only hope this isn't a waste of time. The only other reason that stated why they removed the children was because the names might cause severe bullying.

Still, I can't wait to see how this unfolds when the info is not confidential anymore.

Last edited:
Phht. I only hope this isn't a waste of time. The only other reason that stated why they removed the children was because the names might cause severe bullying.

Still, I can't wait to see how this unfolds when the info is not confidential anymore.

that's exactly how I read it at first, and it made me so angry. true, the parents are idiots for naming their kids these names, but do they deserve to have their kids taken away? absolutely not.

but since the info behind the reason as to why they were actually taken away hasn't been released yet, no one really knows for sure why.

I feel so bad for these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back