• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Release Date Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

I know people have probally put up a question about this in the past, but I'm more confused than wondering. The 358/2 days site just updated recently with a few videos and at the end of one of the videos it says that 358/2 days is being released in winter this year, but I've also heard that has a release date of February 2009 for Japan.

Just wonder, what the heck is going on with these two dates.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I know people have probally put up a question about this in the past, but I'm more confused than wondering. The 358/2 days site just updated recently with a few videos and at the end of one of the videos it says that 358/2 days is being released in winter this year, but I've also heard that has a release date of February 2009 for Japan.

"This Winter" means from November 08 to March 09.
But 358/2 Days is being released in Japan in February 09.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Thats because the date was then later changed in a newer trailer to February.

We Americans wont get it atleast until the 3rd quarter of 2009 if were lucky.

A

Audo

"This Winter" is from November 08 to around March 09.
February 09 falls into that category.

its feb 19th
Unconfirmed.

Thats because the date was then later changed in a newer trailer to February.

We Americans wont get it atleast until the 3rd quarter of 2009 if were lucky.
I could see Q2.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, they aren't going to take that long with Days. Seeing how most of the characters have a VA by now that RE:CoM came out. Like Audo, I see it to be here in America around late-Q2.

Actually isn't each season 4 months, it must be because I count November being in Winter instead of going to December.

Edit: Right, I forgot it wasn't the same as seasons. So, I change that to around early to mid-Q2.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Q1 = Jan-March
Q2 = April-June
Q3 = July-Sept
Q4 = October-December

For those who were curious.

A

Audo

However, in Dragon Quest DS was a promotion of 358/2 Days, it was said:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Coming Winter 2008

So, it was a fault of Square Enix.
That came before the official announcement of the "This winter" release at DKS3713
Meaning it doesn't count.

A

Audo

It was an official announcement
There's a difference between the two.
If anything it was a guesstimate. It was like when Nomura said that he expected Coded to release in like a year. Meaning it was a rough release date of 2008. It wasn't until they officially announced it at DKS3713 was it more definite.
Same thing here.
As it stands, Days hasn't been delayed once, since it's official announced date at DKS3713.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back