• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ReGreetings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Azerty

Greetings,

My name is Azerty. I've been around the KHInsider forums for awhile, but haven't posted. Reason why is because it was a stupid one. I was banned from the KHU forums (under the name ~Axel~) because I apparently said something bad about one of the administrators or something like that. I guess it made me kind of mad because I made a lot of friends over there and was pretty well known.

However, I got over that and started running websites, which is a good (but hard) hobby. Two of them can be found in my signature. Anyway, I forgot that I was a member of the KHInsider forums and decided to come back. So now, I guess I'll be spending more of my time around these forums now. Hope I don't do anything stupid to get banned.

Nice you see you again KHInsider. The new layout looks better than KHU's and the forums are awsome! Hope I can make some new friends here and manage to not get banned. I'll try and be active. Thanks for reading my ReIntroduction. See ya later.

* Azerty

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Hello and welcome back. ^^ Enjoy your stay.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Greetings,

My name is Azerty. I've been around the KHInsider forums for awhile, but haven't posted. Reason why is because it was a stupid one. I was banned from the KHU forums (under the name ~Axel~) because I apparently said something bad about one of the administrators or something like that. I guess it made me kind of mad because I made a lot of friends over there and was pretty well known.

However, I got over that and started running websites, which is a good (but hard) hobby. Two of them can be found in my signature. Anyway, I forgot that I was a member of the KHInsider forums and decided to come back. So now, I guess I'll be spending more of my time around these forums now. Hope I don't do anything stupid to get banned.

Nice you see you again KHInsider. The new layout looks better than KHU's and the forums are awsome! Hope I can make some new friends here and manage to not get banned. I'll try and be active. Thanks for reading my ReIntroduction. See ya later.

* Azerty

To start off with, I know you from Synthesis, I'm The Rebirth there. =D I'm glad to see you here and I've already visited Scared Waltz; it's a good site- so is the other one. Post a lot and you'll be fine. Don't spam though,:bored:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey. ^_^ It's nice to meet you. I like the background in your signature.

Hope to see you around!

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
welcome9.gif

See you around ;p

Back