• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regarding The Guardian in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
again the Guardian is not a Keyblade

Guardian = Embodiment of Terra's/MX's Darkness
but of course you guys are just going to ignore this...

I apologize if it seemed like we were ignoring your post, it was unintentional. It's also a possible theory, but like I have said numerous times in a mere month we will have confirmation on what the Guardian actually is.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That video proved a glitch in the game? Thank you but how does that disprove what I said.

eizujeil

well i dont wont to add fuel to the fire but didnt MX do some cool funky stuff with his keyblade when he pulled out KH, he does it again when he summons the guardian, also the pic with them both out is a glitch, if you watch the video the gardian is actually disappearing when that happens, its just xehanorts keyblade attack sequence coming in a tad bit faster than the disappearing guardian sequence, but enough said, just wait a month for the book o clarify it, theres no point in killing each other over this, insead you should be hinking about who the hell are the other four XIII members (marluxia, larxene, luxord and demyx) and where are they from

sarkess1

You should already know that you cant weild both the keyblade and the darkness!Terranort was at his early stage of coming close to the darkness so his ability to hold the keyblade hasnt disappeared yet,so when he uses the power of darkness itself which is the guardian(heartless),the keyblade vanishes and vise-versa.Terranort lost his ability to weild the keybalde at the end of the battle when the light appeared on his body.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You should already know that you cant weild both the keyblade and the darkness!Terranort was at his early stage of coming close to the darkness so his ability to hold the keyblade hasnt disappeared yet,so when he uses the power of darkness itself which is the guardian(heartless),the keyblade vanishes and vise-versa.Terranort lost his ability to weild the keybalde at the end of the battle when the light appeared on his body.

Pretty sure MX and Vanitas were both Keyblade wielders and darkness users.

MeggieKeyblader

Yah, I'm pretty sure you can be a keyblade wielder but still use darkness. MX and Vanitas obviously use darkness a lot, and Riku as well.

Of course Terranort's the only person who can turn his keyblade into a freakin' monster. Badassss. thebatman

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yah, I'm pretty sure you can be a keyblade wielder but still use darkness. MX and Vanitas obviously use darkness a lot, and Riku as well.

Of course Terranort's the only person who can turn his keyblade into a freakin' monster. Badassss. thebatman

Yeah, plus Ansem SoD had the Keyblade of People's Hearts. Why did he have that for one fight, it was so awesome.
250px-Dark_Keyblade.jpg

Jordo

I love how people are saying faulty game mechanics, as this fight was recorded most definitely on the final version of BBS that square-enix gave the green light to release? Are you suggesting that if a final mix were to be made this ability Terranort has to strike Aqua with his MX keyblade while the guardian holds her will be cut? That's preposterous. Clearly MX's keyblade does not turn into the gaurdian, but perhaps by gaining access to Terra's youth and darkness, MX is able to summon a dark guise with similar shape to his keyblade. Oh, and to elaborate on Paladin's comment, MX's keyblade is potentially just like the keyblade of people's hearts, as in they share the ability to lock/unlock hearts.

BladeofHearts18

Re: I love how BBS answers little questions from kh1 that no one thought about

wow man you are in denial. need to start insulting now to get your point across?. explain our evidence then, all u keep saying is blah blah hes holding it while the guardian is out. how do u explain the rest? if i have vision problems then you must be blind.

till you find an explanation to all the evidence that shows that MXs keyblade might be the guardian then just plainly admit that YOU MIGHT BE WRONG.

don't worry. this guy argues a lot and thinks he is nomura stating he confirms everything. like the thread he posted about SHD being MX. he said it was confirmed. there is still evidence to disprove it but he just wont give up, even if he has to act like a douche bag. IMO i think terra's darkness is the dark guardian, acting as terranort's guardian like terra was with MX at some times.

BladeofHearts18

submitting to darkness has nothing to do with wielding a keyblade. a strong heart does. whether you are vanitas, or ven, you can wield a keyblade with a strong heart. and look at MX, he is pretty much pure dakrness with all the tricks he does, and he is a master keyblade wielder. unless you have huge evidence to back that up, it's wrong. ( sorry to come out mean just that darkness having nothing to do with wielding a keyblade was confirmed a while ago.)

T

The Spoiler

ITS NOT A GLITCH, THE GUARDIAN HOLDS AQUA DOWN WHILE TERRANORT ATTACKS HER WITH MX KEYBLADE! GODDAMMIT!

Also, in the first battle, he also uses Terras Keyblade, but not in the second battle with the Guardian.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
ITS NOT A GLITCH, THE GUARDIAN HOLDS AQUA DOWN WHILE TERRANORT ATTACKS HER WITH MX KEYBLADE! GODDAMMIT!

Also, in the first battle, he also uses Terras Keyblade, but not in the second battle with the Guardian.

Its a simple glitch deal with it.

BladeofHearts18

Gtfo you fail troll.

If you really think its a glitch your retarded

oh and you're not retarded? leave khinsider if you cannot make a respectful comment.
OT: i think it could be a gaming error. if it isn't then the guardian is probably terra's darkness manifested into a being.

T

The Spoiler

oh and you're not retarded? leave khinsider if you cannot make a respectful comment.
OT: i think it could be a gaming error. if it isn't then the guardian is probably terra's darkness manifested into a being.
He deserved it, hes annoying in every thread and makes people mad on purpose.

Also, im pretty sure that the Guardian HOLDING AQUA STILL WHILE XEHANORT ATTACKS WITH HIS KEYBLADE is not a glitch.

No gaming error, if that were the case, why does every video do that, and why is he in the perfect position holding Aqua in the air? Do you think she decided to float still and let Xehanort attack her?

Just give up its annoying.

BladeofHearts18

He deserved it, hes annoying in every thread and makes people mad on purpose.

Also, im pretty sure that the Guardian HOLDING AQUA STILL WHILE XEHANORT ATTACKS WITH HIS KEYBLADE is not a glitch.

No gaming error, if that were the case, why does every video do that, and why is he in the perfect position holding Aqua in the air? Do you think she decided to float still and let Xehanort attack her?

Just give up its annoying.

give what up? the fact that it might be a gaming error. yet i think that terra's darkness is the guardian. can i express my thoughts freely please?

T

The Spoiler

give what up? the fact that it might be a gaming error. yet i think that terra's darkness is the guardian. can i express my thoughts freely please?
You can, but its just getting annoying because clearly it isnt a gaming error and everyone keeps saying it is, the same way people think Terras NA name is Tina, when it clearly isnt and it was a joke.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
You can, but its just getting annoying because clearly it isnt a gaming error and everyone keeps saying it is, the same way people think Terras NA name is Tina, when it clearly isnt and it was a joke.

Jeese the person who started that joke was a idiot. I didnt believe it for a second and dont know why anyone did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back