• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redone Scenes (Spoilers possibly)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Aww man I enjoyed fighting the Behemoths but I never had fought those gigantic Wyverns. Are they from Final Mix? Ohh but anyway can we still fight the behemoths and the wyverns even though they are not in the War Scene.

NEO9011

Yea, that wouldve been sooo awesome. They obviously needed to change the variation in heartless for it to run smoothly. I posted a thread a while back that was all about the changes between KH DD and KH2 DD. If anyone wants pictures, just ask.

Kairi77, THOSE wyverns are from Final Mix. And the behemoths are too, but they arent the exact same as from final mix, just because of some slight color differences.

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I have found several differences. I have taken pictures of them but I can't post them. Anyone know how I can post them in photoshop?

.:Roxas:.

Banned
heres one scene thats been changed
http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img200.htm
the bottom left and top right pictures compared to the new scene right here
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Keyblademaster27/kh2_twilightsora027_0001.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Keyblademaster27/kh2_twilightsora027_0002.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Keyblademaster27/kh2_twilightsora028_0001.jpg
theres your new scene, his clothes changed and also the way mickey kills the dusks is different too.

NEO9011

I'll do this anyway, even if I've done it before. Deep Dive - Riku's fall - REDONE:

Old:
dd012_0001.jpg

New:
KH2CM_15_0001.jpg

BHSora177

The scene with roxas getting his keyblades when he is about to fight Axel the 2nd time. In a trailer he put out both arms and it appeared like magicaliy, but in the real cutscene it looked like he too it out of his pants.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
A lot of stuff was changed from the trailers to the real game. They even say at the end of certain early trailers that game footage may differ from what they show in that trailer. Some of this includes when Roxas is on the tower and he takes the crystal off the Four Crystals Trophy, and another time when he starts to fight against Axel. Neither of those times in that trailer do you see Roxas's face, and in the real game it is shown.

The biggest example of them redoing things from trailers is when the XIII Order shows up in Hollow Bastion. In the first trailer, they appear near the top of Hollow Bastion, on those big Heartless block things. In the actual game, they appear somewhere completely different. I don't have any pictures of that though.

NEO9011

Yea, in an old trailer with sora running up hollow bastion fighting neo heartless, it showed some Org members there, but in KH2, that part of the castle no longer exists, and I don't think you even go there.

ur-vile

Awards
NEO9011 said:
Yea, in an old trailer with sora running up hollow bastion fighting neo heartless, it showed some Org members there, but in KH2, that part of the castle no longer exists, and I don't think you even go there.

Yeah, that whole scene is prettty much cut out. Several of the XIII order appear in the HB town area, but sora and company don't rush them. And I'd have to look, but originally I think the scene with Mickey saving Sora and co. from the Nobodies was in HB and now it's in Twilight town.

I'm very disapointed in the Heartless war scene. It's very watered down from what was hinted at, and you can just jam on the triangle button pretty much and you'll massacre them. I'm overall very happy with the game, but this was a big letdown. Far from epic.

KH2 really needs a SE release with some bonus material, I'd love to see the outtakes and deleted scenes, etc.

ur-vile

Awards
Furthermore, how did Square come up with 80+ of gameplay? And Cloud side-story? More like Cloud side-chapter.

Oh! And remember those gun-turrent things by the computer terminal that takes you to Space Paranoids? I seem to remember a scene with Leon down there in an old trailer. Man, they must have really hacked up their original take on Hallow Baston...

darkriku14

beginning and end
whoa Xemnas is really creepy o_o

sheesh, i thought Ansem from KHI...or technically Xehanort was creepy but wow.

Xemnas' smile is just- *shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back