• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redone Scenes (Spoilers possibly)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
ur-vile said:
Furthermore, how did Square come up with 80+ of gameplay? And Cloud side-story? More like Cloud side-chapter.

Oh! And remember those gun-turrent things by the computer terminal that takes you to Space Paranoids? I seem to remember a scene with Leon down there in an old trailer. Man, they must have really hacked up their original take on Hallow Baston...

Well 80 hours is mostly assuming that you take your time and do everything. At most it's around 50 hours. The Cloud side story is just waht it is... It's a story on the side. An optional story.

As for the next part... What are you talking about? Space Paranoids is inside HB and Leon is at the computer...

NEO9011

MyInnerFred said:
Well 80 hours is mostly assuming that you take your time and do everything. At most it's around 50 hours. The Cloud side story is just waht it is... It's a story on the side. An optional story.

As for the next part... What are you talking about? Space Paranoids is inside HB and Leon is at the computer...

Yea but we saw Leon inside what looks like Space Paranoids in one scene:
kh2pv2019_0001.jpg

NEO9011

MyInnerFred said:
I think that is just the Computer Virus taking control of things if I remember right.

Ok, I havent played the game, so yea, I wouldnt know anything about this kind of stuff. I havent looked at any spoilerish crap either, so I'm still making up theories of who the 13th org member is. Not really.

Light Conquers All

Ya I was upset that they took out sme of the good stuff. No more Behemoths or giant Wyverns...No more massive demon things in Beasts Castle (now there's just that one blue ifrit-like thing)...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Light Conquers All said:
Ya I was upset that they took out sme of the good stuff. No more Behemoths or giant Wyverns...No more massive demon things in Beasts Castle (now there's just that one blue ifrit-like thing)...

We can always hope the NA version has that and a Tournament Cup where you fight all the Org Members. XD

.:Roxas:.

Banned
or maybe some time machine mode where you can fight olmost perfect reproductions of old kh1 and COM enemies like the optional bosses from kh1 and final mix and the organization members from chain of memories i.e zexion, lexious, marluxia, vexen, and larxene and if we've beat them in kh2 then we can fight them as much as we want in time machine mode, that would be cool

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I think the BEST way to pull it off... Since Nomura seems to be poking at Zexion (the way he keeps saying he's fallen into darkness) what if you found a way into some dark area where you run into Zexion. A 13 Phase Boss Battle where he changes from Org Member to Org Member?

.:Roxas:.

Banned
MyInnerFred said:
I think the BEST way to pull it off... Since Nomura seems to be poking at Zexion (the way he keeps saying he's fallen into darkness) what if you found a way into some dark area where you run into Zexion. A 13 Phase Boss Battle where he changes from Org Member to Org Member?
that sounds even better than my idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back