• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redemption for the Apprentices?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

Since we know more about the apprentices now, I wa wondering something. Who do you think was truly evil? I think both Even and Braig were truly the only sinister ones, Dilan and Aeleus simply guarded a door and really did something good, protecting. As for Ienzo, i see redemption for him just because he was not only a child but Ansem's child. I see his betrayal as nothing more than im rebelling against my papa lol.

Provided that they return, who do you see redemption for and why?

JepMZ

Dilan, Aelus and Braig are capable of doing the dirty work of kidnapping people for experimenting. Ienzo is suspiciously quiet and suspiciously has dead parents. Based on Even's Nobody's acting of memories, Even used to be a good guy but eventually goes mad. They were all truly evil. Xehanort has a clean slate, and yet, all this happens again, so it's kind of the same as how Even is.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Dilan seemed like he enjoyed doing the things he did, especialy in 358/2 days. Eleaus I could see being redeemed. Even went totaly mad as a nobody so I think he is evil now. Braig is an evil sneaky bastard and probably the most sinister of all of the apprentices. Ienzo, it depends. Ienzo seemed like a sweet little orphan child yet his calm natured could have hidden his true sinister nature. Ienzo may have been preassured though by the other apprentices, if that is so then it's possible he could be redeemed.

As for Xehanort, well Terra doesn't need redemption since he has been a good guy all along but MX well I doubt he will ever change.

Romi

Probably Braig was the only evil one, and maybe Even as well. I feel that Dilan, Ienzo and Lexaeus were 'good' or just neutral, but then they migrated to the bad side. Xehanort WILL never be good (unless if they created a twist ending in which he does become good, which is unlikely) and will always remain evil.

Tatsu

Im pretty sure Braig is the only evil one. I can see the others becoming good especially Ienzo and I can easily see poor Even getting shot by Braig.

lexoj

Probably Braig was the only evil one, and maybe Even as well. I feel that Dilan, Ienzo and Lexaeus were 'good' or just neutral, but then they migrated to the bad side. Xehanort WILL never be good (unless if they created a twist ending in which he does become good, which is unlikely) and will always remain evil.

why wouldn't Xehanort be good?
MX was a kinda of good guy, he believed that the world should be with light and darkness while as ME thought light should rule
MX just took over Terra's body because he wanted to see his dreams go through and since he was more familiar in using darkness he needed Terra to submit to it a little

Talys Alankil

MX was a kinda of good guy, he believed that the world should be with light and darkness while as ME thought light should rule
MX just took over Terra's body because he wanted to see his dreams go through and since he was more familiar in using darkness he needed Terra to submit to it a little
His objectives - to revive the Keyblade War and obtaining "eternal youth"- were not really noble. And even if you consider them noble, the means to get them are not really good either. And let's not speak about the consequences, of course.
To go back to subject, I agree Braig and Even were probably evil, and Aeleus and Dilan perhaps not so much. But Ienzo… I don't know. Zexion is not called the schemer (forgot the exact title) for no reason. He was the one to convince Ansem to search on the darkness within the heart.

Raun

I think Braig, Even, and Xehanort were just evil. Maybe Dilan too because he was very cuel towards The Beast. I feel sorry for Ienzo being an orphan and all, but i feel like he's hiding something big. Eleus is the one I'm not sure about since he was so quiet.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Xaldin dosnt really deserve any. If you see how he talks in kh2 he is very sadistic. Lex i can't say because he was an engima in Com. Braig, i like him, but he was evil. Even must have gone crazy and tried to do what ever it took for his experiments. Ienzo, like Xaldin and Vexen, was very manipulative, but i think he must have been infulenced by his elder scientists with some hesitation.(hence why #6)

Yes for Ienzo, Vexen
No for Xaldin, Braig
Insuffiicient info on Lex

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Since we know more about the apprentices now, I wa wondering something. Who do you think was truly evil? I think both Even and Braig were truly the only sinister ones, Dilan and Aeleus simply guarded a door and really did something good, protecting. As for Ienzo, i see redemption for him just because he was not only a child but Ansem's child. I see his betrayal as nothing more than im rebelling against my papa lol.

Provided that they return, who do you see redemption for and why?

Aeleus. That's who I would choose. Even though he looks like a massive freight train, he's very quiet and doesn't do much.

Kenza

Website
angolca.deviantart.com
Ienzo is still only a child at the time so it could be that they raised him the wrong way |D;;; *shot* but I could see him getting redemption along with Aeleus. Braig, no. Dilan and Even I don't know since it's hard to say for them.

Narveid

He wasn't kinda a good guy. His goals, creating a new world wasn't too bad, and the balance of the world. But like Xehanort the Apprentice later on, he has no sympathy for others, he does whatever is needed to reach his goals. Take Terra's body, using Ventus for the X-blade etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aeleus and Ienzo seem most likely. Braig and Dilan...probably not. Even seems like he went crazy somewhere along the way, so maybe. As for Xehanort...maybe, Terra doesn't need redemption because he's done nothing wrong. I don't expect anything for MX though.

@ Talys Alankil - Zexion's title is the Cloaked Schemer.

fantasy08

I'm beginning to wonder were we all watching the same game. How are Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, and Dilan evil? Seriously. I saw a a group of good people living in the wrong place at the wrong time when evil quite literally came to town. Combined with an already evil Braig bidding his time. Dilan and Aeleus wanted to protect Radiant Garden. Ienzo was an innocent child who liked to eat ice-cream with his adopted daddy. Even was a nice scientist that seemed to care about Ienzo, and even genuinely thanked Ven for saving him. These are not the qualities evil people possess. They all seemed to grow up nice people just fine,and then a year later they turn evil. Wonder why that is? Oh wait a evil bastard, well technically two now, was among them.

Everyone just seems to be putting what they did as nobodies on to their human-selves. I think if they get their hearts back then of course, as humans again, they need to be able to get their redemption and revenge for what their nobodies did. Same goes for Lea and Isa. The only ones that don't deserve any kind of redemption is Braig and MX.They were evil humans form the jump.

MeggieKeyblader

I'm beginning to wonder were we all watching the same game. How are Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, and Dilan evil? Seriously. I saw a a group of good people living in the wrong place at the wrong time when evil quite literally came to town. Combined with an already evil Braig bidding his time. Dilan and Aeleus wanted to protect Radiant Garden. Ienzo was an innocent child who liked to eat ice-cream with his adopted daddy. Even was a nice scientist that seemed to care about Ienzo, and even genuinely thanked Ven for saving him. These are not the qualities evil people possess. They all seemed to grow up nice people just fine,and then a year later they turn evil. Wonder why that is? Oh wait a evil bastard, well technically two now, was among them.

Everyone just seems to be putting what they did as nobodies on to their human-selves. I think if they get their hearts back then of course, as humans again, they need to be able to get their redemption and revenge for what their nobodies did. Same goes for Lea and Isa. The only ones that don't deserve any kind of redemption is Braig and MX.They were evil humans form the jump.

I agree, it's pretty obvious they were all relatively normal and pretty good guys before Terranort came and f***ed everything up.

I don't think Braig and Terranort are completely evil, like 100% evil... just mostly bad (obviously). We know that MX did have some good objectives at first, before he became obsessed with darkness, and Terra's mostly a good guy. Also, Braig showed his good side in Days a few times as well. Didn't he protect Roxas from something? (Haven't finished it yet.) Isn't one of the themes of KH that with darkness comes light? idkk

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I completely agreed with what fantasy08 is saying, yes they used to be good until the old bald gramps in Terra's body came and turn everything upside down, along with Braig, manipulating the other apprentices which they all became evil, a year later.

For Braig, he is also used to be good and judging by why he wear the red scarf, possibly he was the leader of the guards (in the ending where Ansem found Terranort, Braig order Dilan to handle the problem on Aqua's armor and Keyblade.) until MX manipulate him

αsiя

space coke
The only true evil one is Braig
the rest were just doing their jobs
oh and I cant forget Lea and Isa
They're just as bad
They tried to sneak into the castle without permsion xD

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The only true evil one is Braig
the rest were just doing their jobs
oh and I cant forget Lea and Isa
They're just as bad
They tried to sneak into the castle without permsion xD

Yeah, got kicked out by both Dilan and Aeleus, after that, they went to the townsquare and eat ice cream. :p
This is the first time I saw Saix's human form got kicked out by brutes and eat a Sea Salt Ice Cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back