• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Redemption for the Apprentices?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

Yeah, got kicked out by both Dilan and Aeleus, after that, they went to the townsquare and eat ice cream. :p
This is the first time I saw Saix's human form got kicked out by brutes and eat a Sea Salt Ice Cream.

Wait, in whose story mode do you see that scene? Not in Ven's?

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, as far as redemption goes, I can see Even, Aleaus, Dilan, Ienzo, Isa, and Lea all getting redeemed somehow. I mean, Dilan and Aleaus were just guards of the castle, Even was a scientist who got in over his head when Xehanort came into their lives, and Ienzo, Isa, and Lea were just kids. Out of all of them, I really want to see Ienzo get redemption the most. He was only 7 or 8 years old at the time, and he was obviously pressured to go along with the whole situation. I mean, didn't one of the Secret Ansem Reports from KH2 say that Ansem was pursueded to build a giant underground lab by Ienzo? I don't think an 8 year old would ever suggest something like that without some kind of pressure. Anyway, I truely think that Braig and Xehanort were the real evil ones, and the others deserve redemption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back