• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Red Travels The Farthest **Critics Welcome** **Please NO flaming**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I do not ignore criticism. I take it, and I make use of it. Thank you to the other people who gave me advice. I will study anatomy more. Fyi~I do study anatomy as it is. My mother works in x-ray and has anatomy books all over the place and I make use of them.My only excuse is I am so f*ing busy, I can't friggin pick up the books to study anymore. But I will have to make time if I am to improve, hm?

I actually said draw from reference. Which no one around here seems willing to do anymore for god knows what reason.

And I really do have to agree with Vic. She got the shit beaten out of her when she first started posting (mostly from Ray, but whatever), but she listened to him and did eventually improve. Just because you don't like what Ken says is no reason to boot him out of your threads, you just need to be willing to accept that you are not above criticism from him, and people aren't always going to be vomitting praise and rainbows all over your art.

XxRemnantxX

Never said I expected rainbows. THANK YOU for your advice and for your criticism KID A, JAY CHOU, and VIC. I will study anatomy more. But I will be the one to decide what I want Axel to look like, in the end.

By the way. In case you bring it up again, like you did with Roxas, I am not making excuses. I am not disregarding your advice. I will think about what I want to do with my art.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Now you are just being stubborn. Oh, my three valid reasons has to be from THIS thread? Really now? Maybe I just dislike you for the person that you are and I don't want you commenting on my artwork. You, and the other high and mighty people here in this fan art section. I do not need three reasons. I have one and that is all I need.
I don't like you either but that's not stopping me from posting in your threads. It's a pretty shitty reason anyway.

My mother works in x-ray and has anatomy books all over the place and I make use of them.My only excuse is I am so f*ing busy, I can't friggin pick up the books to study anymore. But I will have to make time if I am to improve, hm?
Anatomy study isn't limited to books alone. Simple image referencing of naked to close naked bodies would probably work better since you probably won't be drawing muscular and manly men anytime soon. In essence, I'm expecting a lot of animu womanly men from you.

And I'm pretty sure her anatomy books wouldn't help you too much anyway. Unless you're training to go into life sciences and/or kinesiology, then you wouldn't understand a lot of the terminology there. The books probably also focus on bone structure, ligaments and related topics. A lot of that stuff probably won't help that much. Bone structure is a maybe, but I doubt it'd help at your current level.

I am not disregarding your advice. I will think about what I want to do with my art.
lmao.

Last edited:

XxRemnantxX

I don't like you either but that's not stopping me from posting in your threads. It's a pretty shitty reason anyway.

Anatomy study isn't limited to books alone. Simple image referencing of naked to close naked bodies would probably work better since you probably won't be drawing muscular and manly men anytime soon. In essence, I'm expecting a lot of animu womanly men from you.

And I'm pretty sure her anatomy books wouldn't help you too much anyway. Unless you're training to go into life sciences and/or kinesiology, then you wouldn't understand a lot of the terminology there. The books probably also focus on bone structure, ligaments and related topics. A lot of that stuff probably won't help that much. Bone structure is a maybe, but I doubt it'd help at your current level.

lmao.

Yeah probably. I think I'll look up pictures online instead then. Thanks for your help I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back