• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

red nocturne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDragon

Has anybody noticed that only shadows and red nocturne are the only heartless that show up out of battle. I know when you use the gaurded trove card a dark ball and large body appear, but their card specific.:mellow:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Not sure why you made a thread for it but that is partially true, later in the game other heartless such as the large bodies soldiers, and even wight knights appear. It's not of great importance or anything.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Not sure why you made a thread for it but that is partially true, later in the game other heartless such as the large bodies soldiers, and even wight knights appear. It's not of great importance or anything.

I don't remember any white knights being out of battle.

WhiteViolin

I think the shadows and red nocturnes are just the easist to make in a room, simply for the purpose of inducing battle. It would be hard to program every enemy you are going to run into on the field, before battle starts.. IMO, anyway.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
it's because they are one of the smallest heartless.if i remember correct,in GBA the heartless hubnt you and evoke a battle if they catch you.that's why...imagine large body heartless blocking your way!!you couldn't get past them no matter what.
it's a "catch me if you can" thing....

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Heartless I've seen out of battle:

White Knight :Holloween town, Monstro, Olympus Coliseum:

Neo Shadow :mostly Castle Oblivion but other places as well:

Wyvern :seriously it scared the shit out of me: :Hollow Bastion:

Wizard :Hollow Bastion, Castle Oblivion, Olympus Coliseum, Other places as well:

Red Nocturne :everywhere:

Shadows :everywhere:

Large Bodies :not card specific: :I'm willing to bet it was a glitch but I saw one on Destiny Islands:

Those weird spinny things that look like Nocturne's only they spin instead of doing magic ???? :what are those things called: :Destiny Islands, Hollow Bastion, Monstro, Olympus Coliseum:

Those stupid Horn shaped heartless that summon more heartless :still don't know the name: :Wonderland, Olympus Coliseum, Destiny Islands, Castle Oblivion:

Darkballs :they're everywhere:

Gargoyle :Neverland, Halloween town, Monstro:

Soldier :everywhere:

Buccaneers???? :Neverland, Monstro, Olympus Coloseum:

One or two more That I can't think of.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....Runescape, Runescape Gold, Runescape Money, Buy Runescape gold, Buy Runescape money on coolrunescapei am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!!RunescapeRunescape goldWell.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. runescape powerlevelingBut anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.runescape cheatsWhat about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?http://www.maplemsmesos.com

How does this thread have ANYTHING to do withy Runescape? I'm just curious....and confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back