• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

records

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VAT14

Ok I was thinking, in KH1 and 2 jiminy was the chroniclor (dont know if I spelled that right). He basicly kept records on enimes, charaters, and worlds ect. I kno every already knew that but, in BBS who do u think will keep track of eveything?

Faris

Perfect Harmony
wow, i havent seen this before. this is interesting.

they can either make it really good and find another character to use.
or they will just have a journal.

there are probably other ways, they're just off the top of my head.

which character would be good for it?

A

Audo

I've seen it before. It will probably be something like the D Report which was for Riku in CoM.

Last edited:

Sora RE+Mixed

Or maybe they will be lazy and use jimminy for absolutly no reason...or just a journal...or some wierd disney character no one cares for.

VAT14

Maybe those faires that give Sora his clothes in KH2 will seperate and go with TAV.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They will use something. It most likely wont have anything major to do with the story though. Unlike Jiminy

A

Audo

I highly doubt that they would.
Riku didn't use Jiminy for R/R.
TAV don't need to either.

dearlybeloved19

i think jimminy might still write, because when he met sora
mickey introduced him and it seemed as if he lived with mickey in the disney castle and in BBS isnt it when mickey starts to find out what is going on perhaps jimminy comes along ? or maybe it will be like roxas , in the begining of KH2 you don't have jimminy with you but you still have a journal ...at least thats how i remmeber it =)

blitz gene

wow, come to think of it but if mickey is on it, than jiminy must be on it as well since jiminy is loyal to mickey.
i don't know exactly it just popped up to my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back