• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

real names in 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
He wants to know if the rest of the organizations real names are going to be said. Besides the ones we know already.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't see why they would.
There really isn't much a reason for it.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
That'd be nice, but some characters would have very weird real names. Like Axel. What would his real name be?

And I don't think they'd do it unless their original names had any purpose in the plot. I think we may find out Xion's real identity though.

EDIT: I think Ino sounds like a possible name. Or Oni if she's some kinda demon girl.

Charlie K

Back in Business
All I'd like to know is Axel, orrr was it confirmed it was Ale, and if so Xion's and Lux's.

Gabo

I'm still under the belief that Xion is just an alias so the name without the X would be meaningless.

I'm even more hoping that it turns out it isn't spelled Xion, saying as I think we've only heard it verbally, which means it could be spelled differently.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
So Aqua's real name is Ino? And her Nobody lost her breasts? D: My head hurts >.< So many theories.

EDIT: To be honest though, 358 is coming out BEFORE BbS, so wouldn't that mean 358 probably wouldn't contain any spoilers about Aqua's fate? I for one am convinced that we will have all finished 358 and still be bamboozled on who Aqua is.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
So Aqua's real name is Ino? And her Nobody lost her breasts? D: My head hurts >.< So many theories.

EDIT: To be honest though, 358 is coming out BEFORE BbS, so wouldn't that mean 358 probably wouldn't contain any spoilers about Aqua's fate? I for one am convinced that we will have all finished 358 and still be bamboozled on who Aqua is.

The Organization outfit is clearly restricting to the chest region.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Unless 358/2 Days is one of those games that goes complete everything and we'll tell you who Xion REALLY IS!..But that would be gay.

Gabo

If anything, it would have some hints at it.
Partly to raise the hype for BBS and partly for us to wonder how she ended up like that.

And we do need links between the games

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe her name is Ion and she's really a boy who looks really girly. Like Ion who is a boy but looks really girly from TotA.

I forgot about Aqua's boobs. Well, Xion can't be Aqua because she has no boobs.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Maybe her name is Ion and she's really a boy who looks really girly. Like Ion who is a boy but looks really girly from TotA.

I forgot about Aqua's boobs. Well, Xion can't be Aqua because she has no boobs.

Hate to break it to you guys, but Aqua doesn't have much of a chest.

Besides, the cloak probably packs stuff in nice and tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back