• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psichosis34

Ya i can say my theories of life now.
First of all there a decillions of universes and in each universe there are galaxys and each galaxy has solar systems take all of that there's a pretty good chance there is a kingdom hearts world out there.Second of all we don't know that technically we go to this " heaven " that no one has ever seen or have proof of this. So supposedly we get reincarnated or we go to new worlds as spirits. And i supposedly have been reincarnated bc when i was born one of my mothers friends was there with her and she said that i have an old soul no clue why she said that but might be true so good luck to us all and see u in the next life.

________________________________________________________________________________

What do u mean Voodoo can't be used in China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Laxchimex

^ I don't think he/she was talking about the real Keyblades you can buy but an actual one like Sora has that defeats darkness etc.

No I don't think the Keyblade could ever really exist inour world until darkness and light take a real tangible form if that makes sense.

Hey dude/dudette i'm a guy okay
but still it would really rule if there was machine who could take you to another dimension with the real keyblades

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Hey dude/dudette i'm a guy okay
but still it would really rule if there was machine who could take you to another dimension with the real keyblades
Sorry I don't like to assume that everyone on this site is a guy so I used he/she.

Now I really don't understand what some of you guys mean by "in the future" there might be keyblades, are you saying that real working Keyblades could later just be made like a common sword or are you saying that something will allow us to harness the actual power of the keyblade to fight something such as heartless? Or are you saying what Laxchimex said?

I still stand by what I said earlier though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back