• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Real keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hah. I like this thread. Unfortunately, as we live in a dimension where nothing super cool such as the keyblade could ever happen, no, probably not. But hey. Nothings impossible. Just highly unlikely. Just think. The whole Kingdom Hearts universe could be true. There coudl be thousands of visitable worlds out there. ;] We just have to wait for the heartless to attack. XP

TaintedPriestess

Ooooh I like these threads.

All depends on your point of view and whether you have any religious beliefs, but we'll leave the latter out as it tends to step on toes.

One view is that no human thought is orginal. Furthermore, everytime we use our imagination to "create" an alternate universe we are actually tapping into the Akashic Records of a dimension that either was, is or is to be. If you've played the Myst series then this is more easily explained by how the D'ni explain the creation of new worlds. Rather than thinking that they are actually creating a new world, the art of writing allows the writer to create a link to a world that currently exist which shares identical traits as to what the author wrote.

As for keyblades existing in our realm, I would have to say never going to happen. The laws of physics that govern our dimension do not allow for such mystical artifacts.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Cmon this is real world its hard to make real but in 2100 maybe that can realized

The Keyblade doesn't seem like the thing that can just be created.

If we were to have them, we would have already, back when we were still closer to nature and our own feelings.

(I know that sounded like it came from a stoner.)

chainfan

The Keyblade doesn't seem like the thing that can just be created.

If we were to have them, we would have already, back when we were still closer to nature and our own feelings.

(I know that sounded like it came from a stoner.)

i agree with this theory. it kinda makes sense if we were closer to nature we would already have it

angusrichardson

it would be really cool if that could happen. but think about it, there could only be on or two keyblade barers

Arcon-Death

I do suppose you could make a metal keyblade-esque weapon, and put a white lazer [narrow flashlight] on the end..... that is teh best cosplay way

Laxchimex

You know what should happen?
Somebody should make a machine to take us to other universes
and having a real keyblade would totally ROCK

xazure777x

Hey Keyblades are real I have one. Yes it sounds crazy but its usable in fight just not perfect. I on a website wit sword in the name i forgot. The only thing is that the handle is loose cause it cant be made like the game.

xazure777x

Oh its on TrueSwords.com so look there and you will find a real keyblade but cost alot for it.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^ I don't think he/she was talking about the real Keyblades you can buy but an actual one like Sora has that defeats darkness etc.

No I don't think the Keyblade could ever really exist inour world until darkness and light take a real tangible form if that makes sense.

mislead_light

well personaly i don't think they could. And i don't think they could exist in another universe, i mean im all for alternate universes and all but this is just fiction with the keyblade and thers nothing saying whats fiction in this universe is real in another. but then again i supose thers nothing saying that it can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back