• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Readers and Writers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
The Reader

Name: Luna Hoshi

Personality: Innocence of a child. Luna is up beat and cheerful, she is always searching for the silver lining of every cloud. She's able to pick up the good in anyone, yet she's not naive enough to think everyone's good. She can almost be considered unstable, but in truth she's naive. She can be clueless, and most definitely clumsy, but it's all a part of Luna's charm. Luna is hyper and quick to pick up on things; despite this cheerfulness, she can have her serious and low moments, although they are few and far between. Protective of her friends, Luna is always trying to keep them happy and isn't one to tolerate foul play.

Appearance: Luna has big, round crystal blue eyes rimmed with dark, sooty lashes. Fair-skinned, oval face and slim features. Long silvery-blue hair tied back into two pigtails, a blue clasp with a black ribbon is located near the bottom, separating the two locks. She is petite in build, standing at 5’4” in height. Slim, she wears a grey sleeveless, sweater that exposes her midriff. Matching grey sleeves stretches from the back of her hand (leaving her palm exposed) up to her upper arms. She wears a pair of blue jean cut off shorts, on her feet is a pair of white tennis shoes. There is always a smile on her face and in her eyes, other than a silver heart-shaped locket, Luna wears nothing in regards to jewelry.
skitty-cat-albums-pack-picture9561-luna-hoshi-packs-seer-omega-shes-bright-cheerful-girl-brilliant-fighter-sad-say-despite-she-very-sweet-girl-only-wanting-her-friends-happy-adores-razor-sees-melody-big-sister-while-illyx-kitsune-mother-figure.jpg

Weapon: Luna wields a cherry red wood bow, and matching arrows fletched with swan feathers.

Reading: Her reading speed depends on how well she can focus, generally though it's slow to medium.

Biography: *Please scroll down to Razor's bio*

Theme Song: Who I Am by Jessica Andrews

Hidden Theme: Travelin' Soul by Terri Clark

Battle Theme: Nothin' Better to Do by LeAnn Rimes

~-------~

The Writer

Name: Razor

Personality: Razor could be called cold, but that's not true. He's calm and collected, being able to think things through before taking action. Silent, Razor doesn't give away anything that could come back to bite him. Thoughtful, Razor is very protective, almost possessive, of Luna, refusing to let anyone get too close her without permission. Razor is sharp minded and quite sarcastic, generally having a comeback for almost anything someone could say. Gentle to a select few, Razor is confident but not arrogant. Intelligent, Razor is very observant of his surroundings; beneath this cool, tough guy persona, Razor is very uncertain of him self and doesn’t think he’s good enough, yet he conceals this, and his heart, behind a wall of solid ice that only Luna can break through.

Appearance: Razor is tall, standing at 6’2” and, not insanely so, Razor is fairly muscular. Silver hair falls to his shoulders in a straight curtain, aquamarine eyes generally have a stern look to them, his dark lashes don't really help with it. An oval face, his lips are usually in a thin line, hinting at his disappointment. Slightly dark skinned, he wears a long sleeved black zip up coat over a sleeveless, dark blue shirt. His midriff is exposed, there's gold lining along the shoulders of the coat; from the waist down is black jeans that fit his figure perfectly; black ankle boots cover his feet. A brown belt that sits at a minor angle, there's a silver buckle on it. The only other notable thing about Razor's appearance is a black choker with a gold teardrop-shaped charm.
skitty-cat-albums-pack-picture9571-razor-yes-i-know-its-eyes-rutherford-spiral-calm-collected-razor-always-there-when-member-pack-needs-someone-vent-sometimes-mistaken-cold-he-only-looking-out-whats-best-his-friends-family-thinks-luna-little-sister-willing-do-anything-her.jpg

Weapons: While good in hand-to-hand combat, Razor is a killer's marksmen, rarely missing what he's aiming at.

Symbol: Right shoulder blade, there's some ancient runes that goes down a little bit.

Biography: Until recently everything was normal, sure they had to avoid the Screamers. Big deal, that's life for you. Coming across Luna when he was nine, he talked with her and found out that she could read some runes, but it wasn't any big deal. Befriending her, the two became very close and was happy when their families got along. Avoiding trouble, the two soon started working on their team work, growing closer everyday, Razor threw a surprise party for Luna's sixteenth birthday (trust me, it was tougher than it sounds).

Everything was going perfectly, eventually Luna decided she was tired so she headed upstairs to get some sleep. Following her shortly afterwards, Razor tried to ignore the rock that seemed to have settled in his stomach. Drifting off to sleep about midnight, Razor jolted awake a few hours later.

Fire.

The flames licked at the walls and smoke hung in the air, making it hard to breath. Waking Luna up, he grabbed her hand and fled. Drawing a quick rune on the way, he encouraged her to read as fast as she could. Releasing the wind spell, clearing some of the smoke away. Finding a opened window, Razor was relieved to see the oak tree still standing strong. Pushing Luna out the window, he watched as she hastily climbed down before he followed her.

Landing with a soft thud, Razor turned to see that, unless someone was lucky, there was no escaping that furnace. Gently leading Luna away, he caught sight of some Screamers, heading straight for the woods in the opposite direction. For the next year and a half, they wandered around, never staying in one place for too long; Razor has quickly learned how to detect when's the time to move and how to protect Luna from all the bad news.

Theme Song: Better than Me by Hinder

Hidden Theme: Darkness by Disturbed

Battle Theme: Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
Very, very, very nice. I approve the Luna Hoshi one, as it is finished, and will approve of the Razor one when that is finished too. Nice job.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
*looks at Shinra* I don't know if he's got a writer planned, but he could currently use one.

@LightandDark: I'm glad you like Luna's template, I'll get Razor's done ASAP.

EDIT: I just got done with Razor's bio, not too sure how that last part came out though.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I really would thin it would be better if there were two RPEr's one with a writer and one with a reader

luna008

The Writer-

Name- Fantine Snow

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Quiet, but a bit of a trouble maker. She's only kind and trusting to her Reader Renn and her closet friends. She'll do what others ask and expect from her to a certain degree, but unless its Renn, she'll do her own little thing after awhile. She can be quite cheerful when she wants to be, but other wise, expect a rather solomn conversation with her.

Appearance- (will have a pic up as soon as I can, but please except that short description for now) Long red hair that she keeps in a bun, freckles, bright blue eyes. She likes wearing camo cargo pants, a white tank top under a small green jacket, black boots and belt, and a green hat that her hair usually goes under.

Weapons- Chakrams (will also try to draw these)

Symbol- On her back (shall draw this beside my charter when i make her pic)

Biography- She was among the refugees that Renn's parents helped hide when she was five, and they died to help her and some of the others escape. She met Renn shortly after, when she was sulking. He came up to her and started talking to her. Pretty soon, he had asked her to be his writer, which she accepted. Since then she's done all she can to try to help him with his job of taking care of people and has worked to become a strong partner that he can rely on.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Luna, I'm going to ask you to lengthen your biography a little bit. It is a bit short.
Skitty, well done again, your character is accepted :D

Light

faster than
Awards
I want a different RPer to post as my writer

That's why I'm letting Bone to be mine. It'll make it a little less predictable, and people'll be more commited to the rp.

Done the bio, given us some links to go around, and a bit more plot too.

Last edited:

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Thank you Bone, I can't wait for this to get going. Here's hoping it's as epic as Apocalypse seems to be turning out! :)

This one is original so it should have an extra 'zazz'. Me and light can only hope so.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Back from my absence!
*Needs to converse with Light a little bit*

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Okay, I'm going to discuss when this Roleplay will open with Light, then we can get this underway!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Huehuehue.
It's mine, touch it and your face is re-arranged with Alchemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back